+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

nsid

Jan 18, 2017
I am new to this group and not sure if its the right thread to ask my question.

My permanent address in passport and birth certificate is different.
If cic asks me to submit my birth certificate is it mandatory that both permanent address needs to be same?

Thanks

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
nsid said:
I am new to this group and not sure if its the right thread to ask my question.

My permanent address in passport and birth certificate is different.
If cic asks me to submit my birth certificate is it mandatory that both permanent address needs to be same?

Thanks
No worries. One can born anywhere and live anywhere. Need not to be same. Address on the passport is the one shows your residency.

ddas_se

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
SDKD said:
Hai,

I think may be mid of 2017 they will. Right now they are processing Dec 2015 applicant. Officially they didn't declare the exact date.

SDKD
I have created an SINP Profile but not submitted. Can i parallel create Manitoba EoI.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
cian said:
Hi Guys,

Replied with scanned documents to the AOR yesterday on 13/Feb/2017.

Special thanks to @Luder. I appreciate your help. Lets hope everyone goes through safely.

Now what next??? Should I be ready with something before the next email??? Any advices???

@SDKD: Whats your status???
That's excellent Cian!

Yes, Police certificate (PCC) is the next priority. I didn't apply for it until I received my nomination. But some of our friends here advice it is better to consider it before nomination. But you need to be sure about the validity of PCCs. Some countries' PCCs are valid only for 3 months from the date of issue. I mean, after nomination, at ITA stage, when you finally submit the application to CIC, the PCC should't be old, say like only few days to expire or somethin like that. CIC will consider all PCCs that are not older than 6 months at the time of submission but PCCs itself will have validity. And countries differ in it.

As for your Aussie stay, I think you'll have to give PCCs for all countries you've stayed for 6 months or above. If you were under 18 at that time, you don't have to give PCCs for that.

Keep medical under radar! Sometimes appointments are tough to get. But the best advice is to do medicals as close to the time of submitting final application to CIC. Once medicals are done, you will have only one year from that time for landing in Canada. So keep it last, but prepare and keep everything ready - I mean Panel doctors in your locality, appointment etc. If you've given paper based application to CIC, then I think Medicals should be done at CIC's request. If electronic EE, you can do an upfront medicals, which is the most preferred method.

So, what next?? Next is Nomination bro!! NSNP will do it! It takes about two to four weeks from your AOR reply.

All the best,

Luder

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Did you reply AOR on 13th? Same here... Bitherway I stayed in Australia for 3 years.. Do I need to get PCC from Australia too? Does Nova Scotia people ask for it?

If yes should I apply for it now? If needed I would apply for it right away. Are their any time limits on PCC. Means it can't be older than some time etc etc?? Now I don't live in Australia. Back here in India from last 6years...

Cian
Sorry for the late reply.. Yes you need Australian PCC too. If we live in a country more than 6 months(after 18 yrs of age) we need PCC. Cian right away apply for it. Expiry is not a matter as its more than 6yrs back you stayed there in Australia so your PCC should be dated after you leave the country. So now you can apply as I am not aware how long it tooks. Take all the PCC for the countries you stayed more than 6 months.

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ddas_se said:
I have created an SINP Profile but not submitted. Can i parallel create Manitoba EoI.
Yes you can bcause if Monitoba process soon then its a good thing for you.

All the best!! :)

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Angrish said:
received COPR . passport submitted
Woww Congrats... 8)

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Luder said:
That's excellent Cian!

Yes, Police certificate (PCC) is the next priority. I didn't apply for it until I received my nomination. But some of our friends here advice it is better to consider it before nomination. But you need to be sure about the validity of PCCs. Some countries' PCCs are valid only for 3 months from the date of issue. I mean, after nomination, at ITA stage, when you finally submit the application to CIC, the PCC should't be old, say like only few days to expire or somethin like that. CIC will consider all PCCs that are not older than 6 months at the time of submission but PCCs itself will have validity. And countries differ in it.

As for your Aussie stay, I think you'll have to give PCCs for all countries you've stayed for 6 months or above. If you were under 18 at that time, you don't have to give PCCs for that.

Keep medical under radar! Sometimes appointments are tough to get. But the best advice is to do medicals as close to the time of submitting final application to CIC. Once medicals are done, you will have only one year from that time for landing in Canada. So keep it last, but prepare and keep everything ready - I mean Panel doctors in your locality, appointment etc. If you've given paper based application to CIC, then I think Medicals should be done at CIC's request. If electronic EE, you can do an upfront medicals, which is the most preferred method.

So, what next?? Next is Nomination bro!! NSNP will do it! It takes about two to four weeks from your AOR reply.

All the best,

Luder
Hai Luder,

Regarding Medical, we can only do it after getting ITA?? How we can do upfront medical?? As I am staying in Abu Dhabi right now.
If you can plz guide me.

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear SDKD,

Now i have replied NS Email on 10 Feb 2017 with new IELTS and other things . Usually from here onwards how much time it will take and what are the things we will get i.e Nomination Certificate then ITA......I would like to get step by step information from you and estimation time of this process .

Waiting for your response .

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
mdzakir1 said:
Dear SDKD,

Now i have replied NS Email on 10 Feb 2017 with new IELTS and other things . Usually from here onwards how much time it will take and what are the things we will get i.e Nomination Certificate then ITA......I would like to get step by step information from you and estimation time of this process .

Waiting for your response .
Hai Zakir,

I am also same stage like you :D... I think u will get Nomination between 2-3 weeks. and regarding ITA they usually takes 2 intake per month. So if you get Nomination on march first week then 2nd week I think the ITA will be done. If you didnt get that ITA surely u will get at the last ITA (end of the march). ;D ...This is my point of view. Dont worry...everything will be fine.

Have you taken all your PCC for the countries you stayed more than 6 months??

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Sorry for the late reply.. Yes you need Australian PCC too. If we live in a country more than 6 months(after 18 yrs of age) we need PCC. Cian right away apply for it. Expiry is not a matter as its more than 6yrs back you stayed there in Australia so your PCC should be dated after you leave the country. So now you can apply as I am not aware how long it tooks. Take all the PCC for the countries you stayed more than 6 months.

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

I'll surely apply for Aus PCC today itself. Also wanted to know, which all updates did you reply in your AOR reply??? Just the headings would be enough.

Thanks

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi SDKD,

I'll surely apply for Aus PCC today itself. Also wanted to know, which all updates did you reply in your AOR reply??? Just the headings would be enough.

Thanks
Just FD updated receipt, NOC and renewed passport. What about U??

SDKD