Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Just FD updated receipt, NOC and renewed passport. What about U??

SDKD
1) New Express Entry Profile Number
2) New Job Seeker Validation Code
3) Update Funds Details
4) Updated IELTS test report form
5) Updated Experience Letter
6) Noc Comparison Table

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
mdzakir1 said:
Dear SDKD,

Now i have replied NS Email on 10 Feb 2017 with new IELTS and other things . Usually from here onwards how much time it will take and what are the things we will get i.e Nomination Certificate then ITA......I would like to get step by step information from you and estimation time of this process .

Waiting for your response .
If they happy with info you provided (most picky bit is job reference match with NOC code), and have no other questions to ask and your submitted profile equal to their 67 points or more - then you wait for their decision making. It can be a week from your last email, or earlier - you receive email saying smth like - "congratulations, we informed IRCC that we nominating you, please accept nomination and let us know so we can email you your nomination certificate" - that's just a pdf with you bio and reference numbers saying that you nominated.
You login to CIC, press Accept button, and after 24h enjoy how big your.... score is 8)

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Hai Zakir,

I am also same stage like you :D... I think u will get Nomination between 2-3 weeks. and regarding ITA they usually takes 2 intake per month. So if you get Nomination on march first week then 2nd week I think the ITA will be done. If you didnt get that ITA surely u will get at the last ITA (end of the march). ;D ...This is my point of view. Dont worry...everything will be fine.

Have you taken all your PCC for the countries you stayed more than 6 months??

SDKD
Dear SDKD,

I have taken Australia PCC long back ago and it will be valid because i left that country . Need to take Indian and Saudi PCC and medicals . In your view which is the good time to apply . We have to wait for letter from CIC or we can do it .

Hope for the best .

Zakir

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sapsan said:
If they happy with info you provided (most picky bit is job reference match with NOC code), and have no other questions to ask and your submitted profile equal to their 67 points or more - then you wait for their decision making. It can be a week from your last email, or earlier - you receive email saying smth like - "congratulations, we informed IRCC that we nominating you, please accept nomination and let us know so we can email you your nomination certificate" - that's just a pdf with you bio and reference numbers saying that you nominated.
You login to CIC, press Accept button, and after 24h enjoy how big your.... score is 8)
Nicely explain for all users .... :)

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Was NSOI open yesterday? Any news on the weather condition in Nova Scotia? Did anyone receive AOR email yesterday?

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
adigautam said:
Was NSOI open yesterday? Any news on the weather condition in Nova Scotia? Did anyone receive AOR email yesterday?
May sound sarcastic, but I think that those who already made it in NS, in order to help us here, can offer free of charge NSOI snow cleaning services as well as pick up-drop off services for immigration officers. Hot coffee while in a car may be encouraged.

:D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
mdzakir1 said:
Dear SDKD,

I have taken Australia PCC long back ago and it will be valid because i left that country . Need to take Indian and Saudi PCC and medicals . In your view which is the good time to apply . We have to wait for letter from CIC or we can do it .

Hope for the best .

Zakir
I think PCC you can apply now bcos at the time of PR submission the PCC should be not later than 6 months... :D

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Sapsan said:
May sound sarcastic, but I think that those who already made it in NS, in order to help us here, can offer free of charge NSOI snow cleaning services as well as pick up-drop off services for immigration officers. Hot coffee while in a car may be encouraged.

:D
:D :D :D :D

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
I think PCC you can apply now bcos at the time of PR submission the PCC should be not later than 6 months... :D

SDKD
But i heard CIC will request for PCC then we have to take that Request letter and submit in MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) then they will inform us to visit certain Police station to do Finger Prints then they will give us date to come and collect .

This i understood from CIC website .

Can you explain more on this and proper time .

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
mdzakir1 said:
But i heard CIC will request for PCC then we have to take that Request letter and submit in MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) then they will inform us to visit certain Police station to do Finger Prints then they will give us date to come and collect .

This i understood from CIC website .

Can you explain more on this and proper time .
Actually I am in UAE. Its said that sometimes Indian PCC takes time. So i went to the centre they told we need to take UAE PCC first and then apply for Indian. So we went to MOI and given application for UAE PCC. After getting this only I can apply for Indian.

In KSA I am not aware of the procedures. UAE within 3-4 days we will get. Regarding Indian I am also need information when we will get it.

In KSA you have BLS Solution office?? From there you get information regarding Indian PCC.

SDKD

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, please I need someone to enlighten me on the completeness check that was recently done before AOR with case ID was issued what does it entails?

Does it mean that issuance of AOR with case ID applicant has met their minimum points requirements of 67?

Please educate me.....

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
66778899 said:
Friends, please I need someone to enlighten me on the completeness check that was recently done before AOR with case ID was issued what does it entails?

Does it mean that issuance of AOR with case ID applicant has met their minimum points requirements of 67?

Please educate me.....
Yes, completeness check means --

you have met the eligibility point (67)
your application form was complete
the required set of documents are complete

NSOI asks for further document as there has been huge gap since the date of application filed and AOR issued and since then, many documents might no longer be valid or changed. So if you have been issued AOR, it means you are good so far. If they don't see any issue with any of the document, they should be able to reach to their decision. If not, they might ask for additional document in their ADR email. All the Best!

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adigautam said:
Yes, completeness check means --

you have met the eligibility point (67)
your application form was complete
the required set of documents are complete

NSOI asks for further document as there has been huge gap since the date of application filed and AOR issued and since then, many documents might no longer be valid or changed. So if you have been issued AOR, it means you are good so far. If they don't see any issue with any of the document, they should be able to reach to their decision. If not, they might ask for additional document in their ADR email. All the Best!
@Adigautam, thanks for your detailed feedback.

amit0895

Jun 11, 2016
Guys I have two issues if any senior can help

I am december 2015 applicant from India

1. my wife is in Canada with work permit after completing her studies. Does she require PCC from Canada and PCC from India. Is it necessary that she should come back for final PR application with IRCC.

2. Can I use the multiple job duties mentioned in job reference letter multiple time in NOC comparison table against multiple duties advised in NOC.

Thanks in advance