+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Congratulation everyone who got AOR and nominations, it seems NSOI is processing too fast.
keep on updating the forum.
Keep answering everyone, hopefully everyone in spreadsheet will get nomination.

Wish you all the best.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Angrish said:
Thanks to all

How much time ITA taken to check our documents

With Regards
Angrish
Hello Angrish I did not get your question, ITA is an "invitation to apply" for Permanent residence under Express Entry. Once you will get nomination , 600 points will automatically added in your EE profile and you will get ITA once you will accept that, CIC generated a documents checklist to upload online and they will give you 60 days time to upload it once you submit it will take almost 4.5 to 5.5 months avg time by CIC to send you passport request

regards
D

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
drajpoot said:
Hello Angrish I did not get your question, ITA is an "invitation to apply" for Permanent residence under Express Entry. Once you will get nomination , 600 points will automatically added in your EE profile and you will get ITA once you will accept that, CIC generated a documents checklist to upload online and they will give you 60 days time to upload it once you submit it will take almost 4.5 to 5.5 months avg time by CIC to send you passport request

regards
D
Thanks for guidance. Now I understand the process thanks. This is online file submission process.
Regards
Angrish

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
CONGRATS to al who received AOR & Nomination.... :D

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
I did not know about ASM but oksma still waiting for nomination.... May be its on the way..
I hope he will update us soon

regards
D
Can you please enlighten us on this matter, Oksma? ;D

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Can you please enlighten us on this matter, Oksma? ;D
hi skywalkerritawallu posted fake info as she always does and drajpoot is saying that is not the case dont no where she got that from

Ebiere

Aug 26, 2016
Hello everyone. Regarding the Nomination Certificate, I see no number in mine which I got last week, just bar codes on the top right. Can anyone enlighten me pls?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
asmdnayeem said:
Dear all,

I got the mail from NS....

********Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified IRCC that they wish to nominate you. ......You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination.************

ASM
Here it is. ASM has got the nomination.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Paulosky said:
hi skywalkerritawallu posted fake info as she always does and drajpoot is saying that is not the case dont no where she got that from
It might be a mistake, I do not see any reason why she will post fake info.
as I find everyone is trying their level best to help each other.
Good job every one appreciated!!!!

regards
D

Angrish

Aug 23, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
If it was June 16, it took an unusual time. Did they asked you for many additional documents after AOR?

As for your next steps, you have to wait for your ITA, which should happen on September 7, as draws usually take place once every 2 Wednesdays. But you can already fetch your PCCs, updated bank statements, photographs and check with the nearest panel physician about the availability of appointments, as well as any documents that you provided to NS and might be outdated now.
. Thanks for your suggestions

shado

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ebiere said:
Hello everyone. Regarding the Nomination Certificate, I see no number in mine which I got last week, just bar codes on the top right. Can anyone enlighten me pls?
Nomination number is just below your name and date of birth. Left side.

vchadha

Feb 13, 2015
Nomination certificate will show the names of all the applicants or just the primary applicant??

I mean it will address to whom??

Please advise

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
It might be a mistake, I do not see any reason why she will post fake info.
as I find everyone is trying their level best to help each other.
Good job every one appreciated!!!!

regards
D
Thanks drajpoot. Yes, I mistakenly took oksma as otf for which he has already shared that he has got the ITA.

Apologies to the admin (Skywalker) for the same. I hope that oksma will update us soon with his ITA. In future, it won't happen again. I'll try to have better clarity before providing any info to the admin. But it was not intentionally, just a misunderstanding.

Regards,
Rita.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
Thanks drajpoot. Yes, I mistakenly took oksma as otf for which he has already shared that he has got the ITA.

Apologies to the admin (Skywalker) for the same. I hope that oksma will update us soon with his ITA. In future, it won't happen again. I'll try to have better clarity before providing any info to the admin. But it was not intentionally, just a misunderstanding.

Regards,
Rita.
Everyone knows you dint do anything intentionally. I guess everyone appreciate your support and contribution.
just forget about that. you dont need to apologies. Everything is fine.

regards
D

bala1980

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16
shado said:
No. Please don't email them for an update. Nom can take from 2 weeks to 2 months or more. Please be patient. But now a days NS is super fast. You can expect Nom in 2 weeks or 3, if your application is clean.
Sure , I will not mail them, but will wait for them.