+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
hope1nca said:
Hi drajpoot, may I ask how do you know July applicants are being processed? where did you get the information. Because as a July first week applicant, I haven't been contacted by NSOI yet. Are you sure about that?

Hi...just want to confirm wat was ur NOC...

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hi Richa
You need to wait as you already read the posts I guess, NSOI is processing July application at present.
Have Patience!!
hi drajpoot how do you they have started processing july applicants i am second week in july

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
hi drajpoot how do you they have started processing july applicants i am second week in july
They cannot proccessing july...
I know somebody from may who hasnt gotten nothing yet

ChrisCornel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hi
Before to advice anything I would like to know what is your current status in Canada. if you are on work permit, then on the basis of your PNP application you may get extension of work permit. It will always better to have valid visa/permit to legally remain in Canada before renewal your passport.
May I know in which province you are?

D.
hi! Im currently here in ontario while waiting for the result. but no longer have a status. im on my 90 days to restore my status and they advice me to wait for the nomination result within 90 days( since april 14, 2016) to apply restoration+work permit if recieved within 90 days. But if no result, will apply visit visa before my 90 days end.

Thank YOu!

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
thats a lie they have finished processing may applicants
Whats your problem?
First of all i said what i said from what a friend told me.
And second who are you to call me a liar?! And what do i have to gain from "lying"?!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
laroiyaambuj said:
Hi D..The letter from CIC says to inform them first of the plans toland in Canada...Any ideas on how to do that??
Any mail id you can share for the same?? Or pls guide through the procedure..
Hi
I did not see anything in my letter which I got along with CoPR.
Please PM me the statement hiding your personal details

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello Everyone

No one knows exactly about the application dates on which NSOI working, thats the reason we alll are here to update our application status so that we all will get idea about the date of applications which are currently in process.
I read in this thread most of the july applicant are waiting for update, hardly see any may or june applicant waiting for update so I thought NSOI is almost done with June applications and might be possible starting July application.

I have no intention to disappoint anyone like may applicants or June applicants, I wish everyone to get success.I sincerely apologize if anyone get hurt just because of my message.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ChrisCornel said:
hi! Im currently here in ontario while waiting for the result. but no longer have a status. im on my 90 days to restore my status and they advice me to wait for the nomination result within 90 days( since april 14, 2016) to apply restoration+work permit if recieved within 90 days. But if no result, will apply visit visa before my 90 days end.

Thank YOu!

I really did not get exactly who advised you to wait...
You are in Ontario, but what was your status before which is not valid now. Additionally I would like to know the reason why dint you apply for extension 30 days before losing your status. As per my understanding its better to be on implied status than restoration of status

Jan 28, 2016
Hello Everyone!

I have a clarification regarding fee payment. Normally for "Demand Express Entry" there are two ways of payment one is Credit/Debit Card and Demand Draft. Correct me if I am wrong here guys.

Clarification -

Credit Card mode of payment: We have provided detail of credit card in the form and send it to Halifax. My doubt is when we have to make a payment for processing fees, i.e. Processing fees should be paid immediately after receiving the email of AOR (or) they will provide some time to make the payment. And how the payment will be made, i.e. they will give us some "Link" to make the payment?

Please help in clarifying this.

Thank you!

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
virtualwrld said:
My application received on may 26 2015. Nomination was delayed as my employers failed to respond at the right time during experience verification....
Hi..I dun know the exact process followed by immigration office...kindly guide...like virtualworld had stated that his application got delayed due to delay in employer verification.. How does he cum to know about the same..

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi..I dun know the exact process followed by immigration office...kindly guide...like virtualworld had stated that his application got delayed due to delay in employer verification.. How does he cum to know about the same..
Hi Richa

Normally when your application is in process the officer will communicate with you if he or she need any documents to support your application you will be informed time to time untill they did not get satisfied with all documents and information submitted with your application.
Additionally each time you will be notified the time period to submit the required documents, and you need to provide all these documents within that time.

-D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
TejendraPrasad said:
Hello Everyone!

I have a clarification regarding fee payment. Normally for "Demand Express Entry" there are two ways of payment one is Credit/Debit Card and Demand Draft. Correct me if I am wrong here guys.

Clarification -

Credit Card mode of payment: We have provided detail of credit card in the form and send it to Halifax. My doubt is when we have to make a payment for processing fees, i.e. Processing fees should be paid immediately after receiving the email of AOR (or) they will provide some time to make the payment. And how the payment will be made, i.e. they will give us some "Link" to make the payment?

Please help in clarifying this.

Thank you!
Hi Tejendra Prasad

I am sorry, I do not understand exactly your question is related to which application? and where did you provide your credit card details. As there is no fees for Nova Scotia Nominee program- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry(Pilot).
Yes once you will get nomination and when you will apply for PR through Express Entry, there is a fees which you need to pay by credit card.

Jan 28, 2016
drajpoot said:
Hi Tejendra Prasad

I am sorry, I do not understand exactly your question is related to which application? and where did you provide your credit card details. As there is no fees for Nova Scotia Nominee program- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry(Pilot).
Yes once you will get nomination and when you will apply for PR through Express Entry, there is a fees which you need to pay by credit card.
Thank you Drajpoot for the reply.

Below are the points which received from my consultant

Visa Application fees demand draft of CAD $550 per person in favor of “Receiver General for Canada”.
Right of Permanent Residence fees (Rs.CAD $ 490 per person) can be paid at the time of Medical or Approval.

"FEE PAYMENT FORM - APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE" - in this form i have filled my credit card details instead of sending Demand Draft.

Now that I have sent my forms to "Nova Scotia Office of Immigration", my credit card number has been changed from the old number which I have provided earlier in the above mentioned form. Would there be any problem with that?

I am not sure why my consultant has asked me to fill this form so earlier because as i am July 1st week 2015 applicant yet to receive AOR.