+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
net_mo said:
You can fill up the forms if you wish, like a rough draft, but since the intake is not yet open, maybe the reason why you can't download is they maybe are changing the forms soon or they are just not yet allowing downloads yet. Just be ready with your papers, so if it opens everything is ready... ;) ;)
Hi net_mo, I am also with NOC same as you, kindly guide me if I ask you some doubts, my application reached NS on 24/11/2015, thank you

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi,

Has anybody employer being contacted by CIC after verification done by nominee officer? If yes, did they mailed or phoned?

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Horrible News!! I just received an email fro my Nominee Officer saying that they have closed my file as I hadn't responded within the 5 working days!! How can that be possible??? I received their email on 19th December and replied on 21st December, 2016.

Have tried calling them but couldn't get through - left a message on voice mail Ive also sent them screen shots of the date and time I replied to their email.

Whats going on? Could this be possible. I am so upset........Do you think they will reopen the file?

Seniors? Anyone who went through this problem before?
:'( :'( :'(

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
I had also received the same reply, but don't worry. Just send them a proof that you had reply within timeline.

Try call them & get it clarify. They are quite supportive.

My file got re-opened after 20 days & got nomination & ITA 30/11/2016 & 16/12/2016 respectively.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thank you Mr. Patel - your reply is so reassuring - I truly appreciate your support.

Adebby

Dec 17, 2016
Thank God. I just got my AOR. 9th November. I called them again this evening and was directed to the officer in charge of my file who said they sent AOR to me since 19th Dec that i didnt reply. Thank God i had sent an email late Dec when i noticed dates after mine were receiving AOR. They promised sending it to me again after requesting that i spell out my email and they just did requesting for updates. Praise God.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thank God you called them Adebby....they seem to have messed up all emails due to the holidays. I'm so glad that you have received their positive response.

I called them too regarding closing my file but none of the officers pick upi and it only goes to voice mail. I tried explaining the situation to the receptionist who followed up on my query and told me that they will reassess and reply to me. I'm still very tense though. Haven't received any response yet though even though I have sent them an email with screenshots showing date responded etc...and their generic reply to me on the same date.

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Adebby said:
Thank God. I just got my AOR. 9th November. I called them again this evening and was directed to the officer in charge of my file who said they sent AOR to me since 19th Dec that i didnt reply. Thank God i had sent an email late Dec when i noticed dates after mine were receiving AOR. They promised sending it to me again after requesting that i spell out my email and they just did requesting for updates. Praise God.

Congratulations Adebby,
Thank God you called them ;D

Adebby

Dec 17, 2016
pakimom said:
Thank God you called them Adebby....they seem to have messed up all emails due to the holidays. I'm so glad that you have received their positive response.

I called them too regarding closing my file but none of the officers pick upi and it only goes to voice mail. I tried explaining the situation to the receptionist who followed up on my query and told me that they will reassess and reply to me. I'm still very tense though. Haven't received any response yet though even though I have sent them an email with screenshots showing date responded etc...and their generic reply to me on the same date.

Thanks so much.

Not to worry, just be optimistic. You will soon testify. :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
pakimom said:
Horrible News!! I just received an email fro my Nominee Officer saying that they have closed my file as I hadn't responded within the 5 working days!! How can that be possible??? I received their email on 19th December and replied on 21st December, 2016.

Have tried calling them but couldn't get through - left a message on voice mail Ive also sent them screen shots of the date and time I replied to their email.

Whats going on? Could this be possible. I am so upset........Do you think they will reopen the file?

Seniors? Anyone who went through this problem before?
:'( :'( :'(
Dont get upset, No doubt that your file will reopen again.
Just message me if you do not hear anything this week.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Adebby said:
Congrats Adebby!!

I hope everyone read your message and realize that why We always wants everyone to enter and update your details in spreadsheet even if you do not want to post anything, your details may help many people to take action on time.
So please all silent members who dint enter their details please do it as you can imagine if no one put any details how Adebby noticed that people after him getting AOR

I wish to have all applicant of this program be a part of our spreadsheet so that you all will have more close idea about the expected dates when you can hear anything from NSOI.

regards
D

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

My express entry profile is expired and my application date is 29 November 2015. My agent told he cannot upload because it'd currently closed. Can anyone inform me that's correct or not . And when can I expect email from NS.