29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
hope1nca said:
Hi toyebitolu, seems your nominee officer is very nice. He/she even accepted your reply after 3 months. What's his/her name? I mean the initial he/she wrote in the email. Thank you.
So you remember that, well God is involved also I'd like to keep the initial confidential

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi Seniors just a small doubt, I already sent my emolument letter with all job roles as per the NOC mentioning 6 duties as per NOC list, can any one let me know

1. What is reference letter, the employment letter I provided have managers name, email and contact number, is that enough?

2. At the time of receiving AOR, they ask us to sent NOC comparison table again, this is Ok and we should sent them this and Employement letter already sent with application with all job roles and contact. Can this be considered as reference letter?

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Hi Seniors just a small doubt, I already sent my employment letter with all job roles as per the NOC mentioning 6 duties as per NOC list, can any one let me know

1. What is reference letter, the employment letter I provided have managers name, email and contact number, is that enough?

2. At the time of receiving AOR, they ask us to sent NOC comparison table again, this is Ok and we should sent them this and Employement letter already sent with application with all job roles and contact. Can this be considered as reference letter?

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
manesh80 said:
Hi Seniors just a small doubt, I already sent my emolument letter with all job roles as per the NOC mentioning 6 duties as per NOC list, can any one let me know

Hi manesh80,

Reference letter and work experience letter would be same thing - It is on the company's letter head, with official address, phone numbers, fax, email, website add if any, duly signed and stamped by the HR or director. It's first paragraph should describe when you joined, your last salary scale, number of hrs you work per week, full or part time, date you left or are still working, your job title etc. The main body should mention what you mainly did in bullets points i.e main duties performed as per NOC.

That would be all. You can also submit your employment contract which you signed when you joined the company - there also it describes your duties, working hours etc.

Hope that will help.

Cheers

K

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
URGENT!!!

Please can someone help me with this problem? My EE profile got expired yesterday and I tried to recreate a new one today but got stucked on UCI. Precisely on 8 March, 2016, I received a mail from Centralized-intake-office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, informing me about the change on the personal details, I guess the monetary requirement adjustment by IRCC. The mail came with a UCI no of 12 digits that was preceed by CAN. However, as I tried to recreate another EE profile, they asked for a UCI and I inputed the CAN+12 digits. At this juncture, the system prompted me that it was wrong and that it was suppose to be an 8 digits. I don't know if they changed it also and how do I solve this problem. Any useful inputs will be most appreciated.

Regards

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
oksma said:
URGENT!!!

Please can someone help me with this problem? My EE profile got expired yesterday and I tried to recreate a new one today but got stucked on UCI. Precisely on 8 March, 2016, I received a mail from Centralized-intake-office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, informing me about the change on the personal details, I guess the monetary requirement adjustment by IRCC. The mail came with a UCI no of 12 digits that was preceed by CAN. However, as I tried to recreate another EE profile, they asked for a UCI and I inputed the CAN+12 digits. At this juncture, the system prompted me that it was wrong and that it was suppose to be an 8 digits. I don't know if they changed it also and how do I solve this problem. Any useful inputs will be most appreciated.

Regards
UCI is not mandatory as long as you entered your passport number correctly, my study permit app, work permit app , pr app have never entered my uci number. I always leave it blank. So don't be bothered with that , go ahead with your profile

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
oksma said:
URGENT!!!

Regards
please check below link, i don't have much idea of what you are facing but sure did a search and found below. Why don't you call them directly and confirm your UCI no

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-contact-the-centralized-intake-officea-useful-information-t69212.0.html

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
atoyebitolu@yahoo.com said:
UCI is not mandatory as long as you entered your passport number correctly, my study permit app, work permit app , pr app have never entered my uci number. I always leave it blank. So don't be bothered with that , go ahead with your profile
Thanks very kindly

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
manesh80 said:
please check below link, i don't have much idea of what you are facing but sure did a search and found below. Why don't you call them directly and confirm your UCI no

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-contact-the-centralized-intake-officea-useful-information-t69212.0.html
Thanks very kindly.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
eazcue said:
Just received a call from the Canadian embassy in Mexico (Currently I live in Cuba) that I have been approved............. 8)

Don't know why by phone, but don't care. They said I will receive an email with instructions for the next steps. The best for all of you
Congrats!!!!

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
k.miteshshah said:
Got AOR today. They have asked for NOC, EE no, Job seeker no, updated POF and a comparision table to match my job duties with the NOC.

My app reach date is 10th July 2015. GOt pre aor on 6th June and Aor on 5th July.

Admin pls update my entry. My id is k.miteshshah in the spread sheet.

Congrats dear!!!

All the best...

SDKD

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preti said:
What was the last date of the applicant who got nomination???
From what i know its july 10th.
Theres a guy here whos from july 13th and havent updated that he got the AOR yet.
Im from july 16th...still waiting impatiently