Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
Guys all this calculation will give you more headache though it will give idea of what is going on and dont forget half of the applicants are not on this forum. There's more priority to NSNP Experience class to Demand Class. Infact NS is better than AINP that still have 2014 backlog .
anyway i just submitted my PR application now and AOR received

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Right now they are processing July 2015 applicants and as per our spreadsheet there are 23 July applicants. Please whoever receives AOR update in the below link. This way we can track the progress of NSOI. Thanks

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received a call from the Canadian embassy in Mexico (Currently I live in Cuba) that I have been approved............. 8)

Don't know why by phone, but don't care. They said I will receive an email with instructions for the next steps. The best for all of you

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eazcue said:
Just received a call from the Canadian embassy in Mexico (Currently I live in Cuba) that I have been approved............. 8)

Don't know why by phone, but don't care. They said I will receive an email with instructions for the next steps. The best for all of you
Please share your timeline.
And this goes for everybody when you update us about recieving an update please share your timeline

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
eazcue said:

That's strange. Dunno if anyone has had such an experience before. All the best and congrats!

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
eazcue said:

Congratulations bro

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Timeline:

EE profile:...........................................January 2, 2015
Nomination:.........................................October 21, 2015
ITA:...................................................October 23, 2015
Meds Done:.........................................November 7, 2015
Application AOR:..................................November 18, 2015
S4 request:.........................................November 19, 2015
Medicals Passed...................................May 27, 2016
Background Check-In Progress................July 4, 2016

And today (July 7, 2016) received phone call from the Canadian Embassy in Mexico

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Hello Seniors,
I submitted my NS application in December.
I am presently claiming 6 yrs experience,but I didnt include the initial work experience because the organization has been acquired.
Could this result to outward rejection?.
But I submitted my employment letter.

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
twinsiknow said:
Hello Seniors,
I am presently claiming 6 yrs experience,but I didnt include the initial work experience because the organization has been acquired.
Can you elaborate a little are you talking about experience which is prior to 6 years or your company that was acquired was within 6 years and you have claimed points for the same and not provided enough paper work?

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
tammypatel said:
Can you elaborate a little are you talking about experience which is prior to 6 years or your company that was acquired was within 6 years and you have claimed points for the same and not provided enough paper work?
I submitted employment letter but no reference letter for the absorbed organization,in which I have 4 years experience.In the same field

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
In this case, did you also add letters like your experience letter or reliving letter, or end of employment information or are you still working with that company?

Secondary they will not reject out right they may generate a query for additional documents wherein they may ask for the reference letter from that employer.

The best case scenario for you to connect to acquired organization and ask them to give you letter basis your employment details with previous company and information on their letterhead with organization change details(acquisition details) that way you may help and fill that gap

Or you can simply let NS know that your company was acquired but you will have to prove them that you work there for 4 years. also dont worry when they verify they will have information on company registration and acquisition details, government of all countries have that information online so they should be able to find your previous company information that will authenticate your employment.

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
twinsiknow said:
Hello Seniors,

Hi twinsiknow, I do not think they will reject the application based on that... They would consider the years of experience whatever your employer has given in the letter. But if that resulted in lesser points which fell below the threshold number to qualify for provincial nomination, then they would... No need to worry...

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
eazcue said:

Hi congratulations for your approval....

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
Noue said:
hello um form egypt also please tell me how to start nomination to this province ,, please
You should regularly be checking novascotiaimmigration.com and cicnews.com to see when the stream opens.. and apply. Remember that patience is the key. My waited for 8 months for the application assessment to begin...

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront medical updated and passed dec 29
LANDED..........
Inland
twinsiknow said:
Hello Seniors,
I have a similar situation and i was asked to provide ref letter that stated my job description as I only provided employment and resination letter, I replied NS that the company has been acquired and I didn't get any response from the HR after several attempt and i got my nomination the following week. though it was not the occupation i based my application on.