+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Moh Mor said:
Hi,
Asked him to add all of you.
But I think some of you do not have telegram!?
Bro!
have downloaded telegram just now. And please correct my number as there was a typo error

The number is +966 560 708 397

Thanks,
Neeraj

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
extov said:
Hi draj, can i ask something. I got a message from from MYCIC and it says that i am not eligible anymore. Does it affect my prov nominee ns application also which was sent last Aug.2015?. I just turned 36 and maybe that was the reason i became not eligible for ee. Please help me understand. Thank you.
Hi

Well As the message says you are not eligible anymore which means your EE profile is no more exist. As you already know this to create an express entry profile you must meet the eligibility criteria of one of the program Federal skill worker, provinicial nominee program. As you said you turned 36, and you got this message, which means you created your express entry profile as per the eligibility criteria for FSW which needs 67 points, and now I am sure your score become less than 67 points due to your age so try to score 67 either by giving new IELTS exam thats the only way I see or may be you can add your education if you had masters or anything just to make 67 points and once your score is 67 as per Federal Skilled worker you are good to go to make express entry profile again.

Without Express Entry profile you are not eligible for Nova scotia express entry -in demand program, cause you need to have ee profile for processing your nomination application with nova scotia.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
TejendraPrasad said:
Thank you so much!

It would be grateful if you share some link which provide me guidance to create EE profile. Thank you!
Hello Tejendra

Just go on mycic page you will get all information.
if you find any difficulty please send me a PM.

-D

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Skywalker_RT said:
It's up to date now. Thanks for informing. When you get nomination, please remember to share your approximate number.

And good luck!
Hi Skywalker, i need some clarifications.

I have exactly 67 points which is the minimum pt for express entry and FSW nominee programme of NS and I shall be below this pt by mid august this year as i would be 1 year older- i.e no longer eligible; Also, my EE profile will expire by end of this month. My queries as below:

1. What happens if i get nomination from NS after expiry of my EE profile i.e after end of May 2016, which would surely be the case;

2. After getting nomination by NS and resolving all issues for item 1 for EE profile (as you would advise!! :)), how long are usually CIC taking to issue ITA?

3. If i get nomination pts i.e 600 before mid-august, would that in any way affect my EE profile (i.e do i still need the 67 pts minimum before nomination to still be eligible?);

4. Once ITA is issued does changes in your age after this date in any way affect the CRS score?

Would highly appreciate your advise, so that i can decide whether to proceed with TEF (i.e french evaluation test) so that i can score 5 more points for language and remain in EE system after mid-august!!!

Thanks.

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
Any july applicants recev AOR?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kushal_75 said:
Hi Skywalker, i need some clarifications.

I have exactly 67 points which is the minimum pt for express entry and FSW nominee programme of NS and I shall be below this pt by mid august this year as i would be 1 year older- i.e no longer eligible; Also, my EE profile will expire by end of this month. My queries as below:

1. What happens if i get nomination from NS after expiry of my EE profile i.e after end of May 2016, which would surely be the case;
You should create a new EE profile right now and send them the number and job seeker code. That way, they can give the nomination to the correct profile.

2. After getting nomination by NS and resolving all issues for item 1 for EE profile (as you would advise!! :)), how long are usually CIC taking to issue ITA?
As the draws are being held at consistent intervals of 2 weeks, it can happen anytime between 1 and 14 days.

3. If i get nomination pts i.e 600 before mid-august, would that in any way affect my EE profile (i.e do i still need the 67 pts minimum before nomination to still be eligible?);
If your nomination comes before that, which is the most likely scenario, you'll be safe.

4. Once ITA is issued does changes in your age after this date in any way affect the CRS score?
I'm not sure about when your CRS is frozen, whether once you get ITA or when send your application, but I'm almost certain that it's when you get ITA.

Would highly appreciate your advise, so that i can decide whether to proceed with TEF (i.e french evaluation test) so that i can score 5 more points for language and remain in EE system after mid-august!!!
Right now, your priority should be speaking to a panel physician to see if you need to make an appointment in advance and also getting your police certificates (and translations, if necessary). Consult people on the post-ITA threads on this forum to check for the most usual documents needed, so you can send your application as soon as you get ITA. Unless something very unusual happens, you won't need to bother with improving your score. If that turns out to be necessary, and the most likely reason for that to happen would be a rejection by CIC, although also uncommon, then the most common ways of improving your scores would be improving language test results, either by seating for a new IELTS or by adding French. Another way would be, if not already done and if it's your case, a spouse test. Apart from that, only if you haven't already maximized your work experience score or the less common cases of past work, study or relatives in Canada. As much as NSOI demands that those facts had place in NS, they can be anywhere in Canada for the CIC part.

Thanks.

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks for your reply Skywalker, appreciate it. Well, i shall follow your advice as below:

1. I am going to create a new EE profile right now and send the info to NSOI by tomorrow;

2. Ok for item 2.

3. Ok for item 3.

3. I also think that once you get ITA everything freezes - went on CIC website on 're-check score' and there you can see under age that it says 'what was your age when ITA was issued to you' or something like that.

4. ok, will check on post ITA forum how to proceed, so that i can get prepared - in case!! My only options for improving score, in case CIC rejects my application, are by doing TEF, my spouse doing IELTS - else no other ways. My experience already on max.

Thanks for your advice and cross fingers!! :)

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMPORTANT

Hi Guys,

I've been a silent follower of this thread for quiet some time. Like many even I'm waiting for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry to re-open.

I know many applicants who have already submitted their applications prior to Dec 17 2015, are eagerly waiting for the decision on their file.

So, I thought I should mention this.... One of my known associate in Halifax just recently attended an official immigration seminar/ information session conducted by the NS immigration office. There he was told that around 6,000 applications are pending decision for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream !!!! And they will clear the backlog / give decision on all applications within this year end.

Now, even if we say all places for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream are yet to be filled... but that too will be like maximum 300-350 places. Now imagine only 350 top candidates will get NS nomination out of the 6000 pending applications!!!!

Talk about competition. I know many may get demotivated or worried... but it's always good to be on the realistic side.

Any comments? Does anyone know anything about it?

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehtab007 said:
IMPORTANT

Hi Guys,

I've been a silent follower of this thread for quiet some time. Like many even I'm waiting for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry to re-open.

I know many applicants who have already submitted their applications prior to Dec 17 2015, are eagerly waiting for the decision on their file.

So, I thought I should mention this.... One of my known associate in Halifax just recently attended an official immigration seminar/ information session conducted by the NS immigration office. There he was told that around 6,000 applications are pending decision for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream !!!! And they will clear the backlog / give decision on all applications within this year end.

Now, even if we say all places for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream are yet to be filled... but that too will be like maximum 300-350 places. Now imagine only 350 top candidates will get NS nomination out of the 6000 pending applications!!!!

Talk about competition. I know many may get demotivated or worried... but it's always good to be on the realistic side.

Thank you for your information. 350 out of 6000, that's really astonishing. 6000 for the next 6 months? So 1000 per month? that's 250 per week? I can't believe that. And how will they pick the top 350 applicants, first come first served? If that's true, when te 350 applicants get nominated, how about the left ones? I doubt the figure of 6000. If that's true, why NSOI kept receiving files until Dec 17 2015, that exceeded their capability.

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
Thank you for your information. 350 out of 6000, that's really astonishing. 6000 for the next 6 months? So 1000 per month? that's 250 per week? I can't believe that. And how will they pick the top 350 applicants, first come first served? If that's true, when te 350 applicants get nominated, how about the left ones? I doubt the figure of 6000. If that's true, why NSOI kept receiving files until Dec 17 2015, that exceeded their capability.
My friend... I've absolutely NO idea. I'm equally confused as you are!

I just mentioned the exact information... as I got to know.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
mehtab007 said:
IMPORTANT

Hi Guys,

Hi Mehtab007,
I think ur comment couldn't be correct cause as NSOI mentioned many times they will process the applications based on first come-first served not top candidates.

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh Mor said:
Hi Mehtab007,
I think ur comment couldn't be correct cause as NSOI mentioned many times they will process the applications based on first come-first served not top candidates.
Hi,

I really hope that it is not correct.