+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Moh Mor said:
Hi everyone,
someone in telegram group have claimed that NSOI wants to clear all pending applications which are received since Apr 2015- Dec 2015.So they started sending emails to all backlog applicants by asking are they still interested ? or they got any PNP.
Is this true or not?
if they have started sending emails it will be to july applicants because they are next in line due to the first come first serve basis not to all backloged applicants it will be from july because april to june have gotten pre-aors lets see what happens next week

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Paulosky my application reached NS on 23 June 2015.

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Skywalker_RT said:
Finally some good news! Congratulations!

By the way, can you put your data in the spreadsheet? The link to the entry form is below, in my signature.
HI Skywalker, My entry is already in the excel spreadsheet under the nick 'Migrant'. Can you just fill the AOR part, else i will have to enter all data in the form again.

I was also requested by NSOI to submit the following:

1. My express entry profile no and job seeker VC;
2. My NOC code;
3. Updated bank statements - I submitted one which i downloaded from my online account i.e without bank letter head - hope that will do?
4. Whether i received any nomination from CIC which i have accepted;
5. TO provide a comparison table for my experience to the NOC code;

They gave me 5 days to submit. I submitted on 12.05.2016. Got no automatic reply or anything yet from NSOI.

Hope that will help you guys!!!

Cross fingers and hope for the best for all of us.

:)

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Kushal_75 said:
HI Skywalker, My entry is already in the excel spreadsheet under the nick 'Migrant'. Can you just fill the AOR part, else i will have to enter all data in the form again.

2. My NOC code;
3. Updated bank statements - I submitted one which i downloaded from my online account i.e without bank letter head - hope that will do?

They gave me 5 days to submit. I submitted on 12.05.2016. Got no automatic reply or anything yet from NSOI.

Congratulations.
I think it is better to send letter head bank statment as they requested it like that in the application guide.

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darkmater said:
Hi guys,
Can I apply to NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program under NOC 4011 when it reopens? Because I could not see NOC 4011 on NOVA SCOTIA Demand list given in Nov Scot Demand Exp Entry Application Guide?Actually, accordin to Eligibilty requirements it says "have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in one of our target occupations" so what is target occupations? Any help would be appreciated alot.
I am stil waiting for my enquiry stated above, is there anyone who could help me???

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
darkmater said:
I am stil waiting for my enquiry stated above, is there anyone who could help me???
Nobody knows what occupations would be needed when demand stream will open.

May be it will be the same or they will change it at that time.

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear F.K,
I reckon you got me wrong. The thing I would like to learn is Could I apply to "Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry" under NOC 4011 which is categorised as "Skil level A"; however, NOC 4011 is not on the list called "Opportunity Occupations" given in Application guide.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kushal_75 said:

2. My NOC code;

It's up to date now. Thanks for informing. When you get nomination, please remember to share your approximate number.

And good luck!

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Skywalker_RT

As an experienced member would you mind answering my following question: Could I apply to "Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry" under NOC 4011 which is categorised as "Skil level A" even though NOC 4011 is not on the list called "Opportunity Occupations" given in Application guide.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darkmater said:
Dear Skywalker_RT

As an experienced member would you mind answering my following question: Could I apply to "Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry" under NOC 4011 which is categorised as "Skil level A" even though NOC 4011 is not on the list called "Opportunity Occupations" given in Application guide.
Thanks, I appreciate it.
If it's not on the list, you can't. But, as another member said, they might change the list for the next intake.

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
F.K said:
Congratulations.
I think it is better to send letter head bank statment as they requested it like that in the application guide.
Hi F.K,

Thanks. Followed your advise and got the official bank statement against payment from my bank which i sent to NSOI yesterday. Hope that will do. Let's wait and see!!

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Skywalker_RT said:
It's up to date now. Thanks for informing. When you get nomination, please remember to share your approximate number.

And good luck!
Thanks Skywalker. Yah for sure will keep you all updated if i am selected!!!

Jan 28, 2016
Hello Everyone!!!

I came across the below point for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Entry Stream guide document

"You must create an Express Entry profile within Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s online Express Entry system before you apply to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program. Your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code are necessary for your application."

Moreover, I can also see below point

Express Entry profile number:
Applications received without an Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code will not be processed. The NSOI will send an email request to you for the profile number and code. If no number or code is received within five business days, your application will be closed.

As I am July 2015 applicant yet to create an Express Entry Profile. Can someone guide me how to create an Express Entry profile - it would be helpful if I get some step by step guidance like how to create, document required and how much fees to pay for creating EE profile.

Thank you!

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Moh Mor said:
Hi everyone,
someone in telegram group have claimed that NSOI wants to clear all pending applications which are received since Apr 2015- Dec 2015.So they started sending emails to all backlog applicants by asking are they still interested ? or they got any PNP.
Is this true or not?

Hi..
Can you plz confirm..wat is this telegram group..

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
TejendraPrasad said:
Hello Everyone!!!

I came across the below point for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Entry Stream guide document

"You must create an Express Entry profile within Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s online Express Entry system before you apply to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program. Your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code are necessary for your application."

Moreover, I can also see below point

Express Entry profile number:
Applications received without an Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker Validation Code will not be processed. The NSOI will send an email request to you for the profile number and code. If no number or code is received within five business days, your application will be closed.

As I am July 2015 applicant yet to create an Express Entry Profile. Can someone guide me how to create an Express Entry profile - it would be helpful if I get some step by step guidance like how to create, document required and how much fees to pay for creating EE profile.

Thank you!
Hello Tajendra Prasad,

You do not require to pay any fees while you create express entry profile. Furthermore, you do not require to upload any documents to create profile. But, you need to give WES reference number (ECA report number) and your IELTS test report form number.

It takes a few hours only to create profile, I also suggest you to keep all other documents handy when you create profile as you need to fill all your details.

Best Wishes.