+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice To Appear, Interview via Microsoft Teams

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
-How long you were out of Canada which was asked during interview as " Long time absence " ?
- For how many years, you are PR before applying for citizenship?
- Single or family case? too much travelling?
- Lost passport case or Gulf countries visa?
Hi thank you for response
It was one during eligibilty which was 336 days. After i sent out my app i went back home but corona happened and i stayed for like 2 years but this was not part of my
I have been perminent resident since 2010
Single case
No lost passport
So i have my physical presence as 1362 days
At the end she said my interview went well and she said as i see your application it looks that you met all the requiremnt. All i need is to review again and if i need extra docs i will call you.
so i get both negative and positive vibes from her .
i just want to know this does not mean RQ. She also said about ceremony that she can not give me a date. ( i didntsay anything about ceremony ) she said it after tge interview was done

Azars

Feb 11, 2022
Hi thank you for response
It was one during eligibilty which was 336 days. After i sent out my app i went back home but corona happened and i stayed for like 2 years but this was not part of my
I have been perminent resident since 2010
Single case
No lost passport
So i have my physical presence as 1362 days
At the end she said my interview went well and she said as i see your application it looks that you met all the requiremnt. All i need is to review again and if i need extra docs i will call you.
so i get both negative and positive vibes from her .
i just want to know this does not mean RQ. She also said about ceremony that she can not give me a date. ( i didntsay anything about ceremony ) she said it after tge interview was done
wish you all the best, please keep posted for learning to other members.

Amit_gupta143143

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hello guys,
My interview is tomorrow morning and just wanted to know how to use Microsoft teams and connect with interviewer to start the interview?

Do we have to sign up/login on Microsoft teams on app or can I just click on the link provided on email and join as a guest and wait for officer to join?

Please reply. Thanks