+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of decision

champ55

Mar 14, 2024
Did you get Any updates on your case for me I am waiting no email or post yet
received my positive decision today. I called IRB last week and the case officer said that your decision will be made in next week and today I received the decision

Reactions: Bhtsan
Oct 13, 2024
Hello, So i had my hearing on monday october 07 2024. It lasted for about 1.5hr with a 10mins break tho there were some little discrepancies like spelling on a document which i said was a typo and also on my affidavit i did not embellish my claim in anyway. at the end member asked my lawyer if he had anything to add which he did and then member said he will send a decision he said he’s decisions are usually fast and take couple of days. But its been a week and no update still. I reached out to my counsel and he said no news yet. I checked my irrc portal and its strange the referral decision doesn’t list any of the statuses it just says “Not Available” i called immigration and after asking ke series of security questions the lady told me no decision was made and they are still on paperwork i am so anxious and confused can someone please advise? I need help please thanks.