+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Ap0220

Jun 19, 2024
Hello,
can anyone tell me how much time it will take to add spouse name on my file?
i already got Portal 1 and informed to add dependent..
does spouse application number changes or remain same?

Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello,
can anyone tell me how much time it will take to add spouse name on my file?
i already got Portal 1 and informed to add dependent..
does spouse application number changes or remain same?

Thank you!
Can take 1-3 months. Send another webform to ask them to add and also call them .

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
I signed on the pdf, the thing is that my wife was unemployed for a couple months so they are saying there should not be gaps in the work history.

@Miss bee should I type unemployed on that period of time on the form?

does anyone know where can I get the form? the link provided by IRCC doesn't work:

https://cicintranet.ci.gc.ca/connexion/tools-outils/form/documents/pdf/imm5669enu.pdf

Thank you!
You can use this tool for all types of forms: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/imm5669.html

Reactions: lekker141
Oct 10, 2024
I got my P2 on 18th sept and still waiting for ECopr . @Miss bee can you please help me with it and also is there any method to get earliest response as direct contact to SVO office montreal or anything. it would be great help if anybody can help me.

i can see my ECOPR document number in tracker with expiry date and i need to go india in december, is there any way to ger early ecopr and PR card.

Thanks,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got my P2 on 18th sept and still waiting for ECopr . @Miss bee can you please help me with it and also is there any method to get earliest response as direct contact to SVO office montreal or anything. it would be great help if anybody can help me.

i can see my ECOPR document number in tracker with expiry date and i need to go india in december, is there any way to ger early ecopr and PR card.

Thanks,
Unfortunately COPR is processed by different department and there is no way to expedite this process. You can try send email again to same address they sent you portal 2 . Unfortunately you can’t do anything regarding fasten this process .

lekker141

Nov 11, 2020
Hi @Miss bee

Im a bit concerned when filling out my wife's personal history on the IMM5669E, as she had to stop working for 3 months when her work permit extension was refused and we had to apply again, once the work permit extension was approved, she stopped working on Dec 2022 and she resumed her job on May 2023 at the same company and position, I didn't mention that on the form, just put the start date to current date.

should I concerned about this? I don't have more spaces on the form how could I add that information?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee

Im a bit concerned when filling out my wife's personal history on the IMM5669E, as she had to stop working for 3 months when her work permit extension was refused and we had to apply again, once the work permit extension was approved, she stopped working on Dec 2022 and she resumed her job on May 2023 at the same company and position, I didn't mention that on the form, just put the start date to current date.

should I concerned about this? I don't have more spaces on the form how could I add that information?

Thank you.
Don’t worry about it . It won’t be any issue.

Purv Patel

Jun 26, 2024
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2023
Nomination.....
00-08-23
AOR Received.
00-02-24
Hello everyone, I submitted my passport for stamping on 9th September, but my current status still says 'has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office.' I haven't received any updates on the dispatch. Has anyone else experienced delays recently? How long did it take for your passport to be dispatched after submission? Any advice or insights would be really appreciated!