+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee, I have been asked to submit PCC again for my wife as she moved to Canada recently before 9th November. I submitted application in-person in BLS office on 18th September.

Since 19th September I have status "PCC application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate."

I am hoping I might get PCC before due date but in case I don't received it what should be my option. Will sending explanation letter stating that I have applied along with BLS receipt and screenshot of current status from consulate website at that time will work?
Yes you should send explanation letter along with receipt that you applied for PCC and along with screenshots of status from BLS and Passport Seva website. You should explain situation and ask for extension.

NonExpresPR

Aug 19, 2024
Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Reactions: NonExpresPR

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
Hi @Miss bee /Team : We received a P1 portal email. We need to respond with the UCI number for each applicant. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this UCI number can be found on the current Work/Student Visa document. My spouse and I are on work visas, and my son and daughter are on student visas.

Muhammad67

Star Member
Nov 5, 2023
Finally after a wait.... got approved of PR.
Below is my timeline.
Application date: 02 nov 2023
AOR: 6 Feb 2024
PAL: 28 Feb 2024
Portal 1: 07 June 2024
Portal 2: 26 June 2024
Ecopr: 2 July 2024

Finally waiting for PR card. Good luck to all the applicants here and thanks a ton to @Miss bee for your guidance.
when did you receive your PR card?

phoenixAB

Oct 1, 2024
Hello @Miss bee :) I would like to start by thanking you for the wonderful work you do! Thank you for all your help.

In April 2024, I and my partner applied for our PR : Non-Express Entry (PNP approved). I am the primary applicant. We have received our AOR and got our biometrics done a month ago (biometrics got updated in the gc key account in August 2024). We are planning to visit our home country and another country for vacation during the Christmas time for 3-4 weeks. Once we return, do we have to get a new PCC done and/or inform IRCC via webform about this?

I work with the province and recently accepted an acting status (managerial) position in the same workplace for 6 months. Do I also have to inform IRCC and my PNP office about this change?

I rely on my gc key account for updates. Is there any other way to track applications other than ordering gcms notes for Non-Express Entry applicants. I have tried the tracker but it does not work for me.

MysticPetals

Oct 1, 2024
I have got the OINP - international graduate stream and applied for Non express PR. My nomination certificate mentioned employer restricted. should i apply for closed work permit? My current open work permit is valid till end of 2026? Anyone can shed some light on it or are in similar situation?

Reactions: bravozora

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee /Team : We received a P1 portal email. We need to respond with the UCI number for each applicant. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this UCI number can be found on the current Work/Student Visa document. My spouse and I are on work visas, and my son and daughter are on student visas.
Yes everyone has UCI number. You can find on your visa stamps or on any work permit, study permit or any visa .

Reactions: vikas.exe

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee :) I would like to start by thanking you for the wonderful work you do! Thank you for all your help.

In April 2024, I and my partner applied for our PR : Non-Express Entry (PNP approved). I am the primary applicant. We have received our AOR and got our biometrics done a month ago (biometrics got updated in the gc key account in August 2024). We are planning to visit our home country and another country for vacation during the Christmas time for 3-4 weeks. Once we return, do we have to get a new PCC done and/or inform IRCC via webform about this?

I work with the province and recently accepted an acting status (managerial) position in the same workplace for 6 months. Do I also have to inform IRCC and my PNP office about this change?

I rely on my gc key account for updates. Is there any other way to track applications other than ordering gcms notes for Non-Express Entry applicants. I have tried the tracker but it does not work for me.
No you don’t need to provide PCC unless requested by officer . You only need to provide PCC if you stay in that country continuously 6 months or 180 days in a row . You need to inform PNP office if there is any change in your job like job duties changed, promotion, laid off etc.