+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Fenil12345

Jun 23, 2024
Hey, missbe
After pr thorugh pnp, can we change the province immediately? Does there any law to stay in that province for how long?
After pr we can also leave the job from we put the immigration file?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey, missbe
After pr thorugh pnp, can we change the province immediately? Does there any law to stay in that province for how long?
After pr we can also leave the job from we put the immigration file?
When you get PR , you can live and move anywhere in Canada. There is no requirement to stay in that province.

Kenokola

Sep 23, 2024
Hi @Miss bee

I'm sorry, going through the application again after being returned is making me second guess everything I've done. I was going through the IMM 5690 check list and I have to questions about the photo requirements. One: It asks a photo for each member of my family. Now, I'm the only applicant, never married with no child or dependents, so unless they consider my parents and siblings as part of my family I think I only need to send my photo. Two: The requirements ask the back of each photograph with the name, date of birth and date the photo was taken. I have to send that information in the additional support documents annex, right?

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
Hi @Miss bee

Under Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required), what should I upload here?

do I upload my education diploma and current job description/duties in one document?

Thanks.

Neyragrat

Jul 10, 2024
@Miss bee
Question about Given Names and Surnames

In our country, we take our mother’s surname which becomes our middle name. Should I include my middle name (mother’s surname) under given name?

for example:
Family name: Cruz
Given names: Alexander David
Middle name (mother’s surname): Sy

Full name: Alexander David Sy Cruz

In that example, should I include “Sy” too under given name? Yes, our name rules are very complicated.

Not sure if it would help but my nomination certificate has my middle name on it.

Thanks!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee

I'm sorry, going through the application again after being returned is making me second guess everything I've done. I was going through the IMM 5690 check list and I have to questions about the photo requirements. One: It asks a photo for each member of my family. Now, I'm the only applicant, never married with no child or dependents, so unless they consider my parents and siblings as part of my family I think I only need to send my photo. Two: The requirements ask the back of each photograph with the name, date of birth and date the photo was taken. I have to send that information in the additional support documents annex, right?
You don’t need to attach pictures of your parents or siblings. You need to send your’s or your children or spouse. For details you should scan back of photograph where photographer stamped it .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee

Under Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required), what should I upload here?

do I upload my education diploma and current job description/duties in one document?

Thanks.
You need to upload job letter and reference letter. Job letter should be detailed showing your Noc code and wage and job duties. Also you can attach diploma certificate under optional documents section.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
Question about Given Names and Surnames

In our country, we take our mother’s surname which becomes our middle name. Should I include my middle name (mother’s surname) under given name?

for example:
Family name: Cruz
Given names: Alexander David
Middle name (mother’s surname): Sy

Full name: Alexander David Sy Cruz

In that example, should I include “Sy” too under given name? Yes, our name rules are very complicated.

Not sure if it would help but my nomination certificate has my middle name on it.

Thanks!
You only need to mention names whatever is on your travel documents or passport. Do add any extra names with your current name as it can make things complicated.

Elpop123

Sep 30, 2024
Hi @Miss bee, i hope you are doing well, i have a concern regarding misrepresentation. I tried applying for express entry however my profile was found ineligible after like 5 min. Is that like a refusal? should i have stated it when i applied for non express entry? If yes, should i send a webform ? thank you

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee, i hope you are doing well, i have a concern regarding misrepresentation. I tried applying for express entry however my profile was found ineligible after like 5 min. Is that like a refusal? should i have stated it when i applied for non express entry? If yes, should i send a webform ? thank you
No . Don’t worry about it . It’s not a refusal. You don’t have to inform anyone regarding this .

Reactions: Elpop123

Nafis2107

Sep 20, 2024
Hello @Miss bee , We are expecting our P2 email anytime. Two question on photos:

1. Can we use the same photo taken during the PR application? Meets all requirements and taken within 12 months.

2. Photo's backside have studio information and stamped date. How do we upload both front and back? I was wondering if there is only one file upload option per person, should we merge or can we upload separate files?

Thanks a lot!!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee , We are expecting our P2 email anytime. Two question on photos:

1. Can we use the same photo taken during the PR application? Meets all requirements and taken within 12 months.

2. Photo's backside have studio information and stamped date. How do we upload both front and back? I was wondering if there is only one file upload option per person, should we merge or can we upload separate files?

Thanks a lot!!
Your photo should not be more than 6 months old. Use new picture. For portal 2 email, you only need to upload front picture. You don’t need to upload from back .