+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, @Miss bee - In my case, I have paid only $1525 CAD, as I was not aware that for PR applications I would be required to give biometrics again. So can they return mine too? as I have not paid 85 CAD for biometrics?

Please confirm.
No they won’t return your application for biometric fees . They will request for biometric fees . You can pay now and send it through webform .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I have been asked to submit recent employment records. 1) Employment Letter, 2) paystubs and 3) T4.

1. Do I need to combine these documents to one pdf or I will be able to upload multiple files ?
2. I have called IRCC and asked them to update my address on file a month ago, however document request letter shows old address. Do I need to call again and ask them to update my address ?
You can merge all documents in one and send it . Also submit webform to update address too .

Reactions: MP_002

Irccbeliever

Sep 9, 2024
My GCSM notes have arrived.

It says that everything is passed( criminality, medical, info sharing). Except the Security for second applicant. They are processing the background since 17th November 2023. I believe this is the final step of the security background checking. I wonder if am right?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My GCSM notes have arrived.

It says that everything is passed( criminality, medical, info sharing). Except the Security for second applicant. They are processing the background since 17th November 2023. I believe this is the final step of the security background checking. I wonder if am right?
Absolutely. Once security checks have been conducted, you will get portal email. Also order CBSA notes for your partner and se security status.

• Love
Reactions: Irccbeliever

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
@Miss bee I have been asked to submit recent employment records. 1) Employment Letter, 2) paystubs and 3) T4.

1. Do I need to combine these documents to one pdf or I will be able to upload multiple files ?
2. I have called IRCC and asked them to update my address on file a month ago, however document request letter shows old address. Do I need to call again and ask them to update my address ?
When did you submit your application and receive your AOR?

KLSC_BC

May 30, 2024
Hi Miss Bee: I am under the comprehensive security check. I understand there is no timeline for the comprehensive security check. My question is if I submit another PR application through another program, since my background is the same, will I still go through the comprehensive security check in my new PR application? I mean the comprehensive security check is based on my background, and no matter which program and how many applications I submit, all my applications at the end will need to go through the comprehensive security check. Is it correct? If so, it’s not necessary for me to submit other PR application if I want to get PR approval as early as possible. Correct? Thanks for your advice in advance.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Miss Bee: I am under the comprehensive security check. I understand there is no timeline for the comprehensive security check. My question is if I submit another PR application through another program, since my background is the same, will I still go through the comprehensive security check in my new PR application? I mean the comprehensive security check is based on my background, and no matter which program and how many applications I submit, all my applications at the end will need to go through the comprehensive security check. Is it correct? If so, it’s not necessary for me to submit other PR application if I want to get PR approval as early as possible. Correct? Thanks for your advice in advance.
No that application will be processed according to new application and by different officer. Sometimes you are lucky and your new application go quickly than other one . Happened with lots of people.