+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone!
I’m in the process of gathering documents for Provincial Nominee Class application. In the checklist IMM 0199 I came across National IDs and family registry submission requirement. Is it mandatory? Or passport should be good enough? Just a remark that I do have a National ID additionally to a passport.
Just passport should be good enough.

Reactions: Werty12

Shayini

Jan 29, 2024
Hi,

I am applying for the Provincial Nominee Program for Ontario and have completed my account setup, form submissions, and document attachments. However, I encountered an issue with the IMM 5690 checklist form (Document Checklist: Provincial Nominee Program and Quebec Skilled Worker). When I attempt to download it, the form appears to be only for Quebec Skilled Workers, which is not relevant to my application.

Should I use the updated Quebec checklist or the IMM 0199 (Provincial Class Nominee Checklist) instead?

Waiting for your response and thank you for your assistance.
Hi, I am applying PR through non express PR portal and I noticed the same issue with the IMM 5690 checklist ? Since I have ontario nomination and do I need to fill IMM 5690 form ? and one more doubt I couldn't see IMM 0199 as you mentioned, for me its showing IMM 008? please clarify it

Feron1

Aug 2, 2024
Bc
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
BC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05- 2024
Doc's Request.
17-07-2024
Nomination.....
14-08-2024
Hi, I am applying PR through non express PR portal and I noticed the same issue with the IMM 5690 checklist ? Since I have ontario nomination and do I need to fill IMM 5690 form ? and one more doubt I couldn't see IMM 0199 as you mentioned, for me its showing IMM 008? please clarify it
I filled and submitted both IMM 5690 and 0199.

rcincanada2019

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
It says restricted to Ontario employer on my nomination certificate to the current employer. The stream is Employer Job offer - Foreign workers.

Does this mean I cannot apply for BOWP and have to be on closed work permit until I get PR?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

If you applied for the Provincial Nominee Program (not through Express Entry)
Who can apply
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must
  • live in Canada (and intend to live outside Quebec) at the time you apply for your BOWP
    • You can leave Canada while we process your application.
    • However, if you leave Canada after your work permit expires, you can’t work until your new application is approved.
  • either
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination

brparrow

Feb 5, 2024
I submitted my application on June 7th, but I still haven't received the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AoR) from IRCC. My Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) certificate expired on August 11th. I'm concerned about whether this will cause any issues with my application. Should I be worried, and do I need to request an extension or take any other steps to ensure my application remains valid?

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2024
I submitted my application on June 7th, but I still haven't received the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AoR) from IRCC. My Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) certificate expired on August 11th. I'm concerned about whether this will cause any issues with my application. Should I be worried, and do I need to request an extension or take any other steps to ensure my application remains valid?
I don't think there will be any problem because you submitted the file before the certificate expired.

Tmmy

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
I submitted my application on July 7th, but I still haven't received the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AoR) from IRCC. My Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) certificate expired on August 11th. I'm concerned about whether this will cause any issues with my application. Should I be worried, and do I need to request an extension or take any other steps to ensure my application remains valid?
Your OINP certificate remains valid as long as you submit your application before it expires. The only reason you might need to request an extension is if your application is returned after IRCC has reviewed it for document completeness. I recommend always downloading a copy of your submitted application to ensure you have filled out all forms correctly and included all required documents, such as having no gaps in personal history and address on the IMM 5669, birth certificates, police certificates, etc. If you notice any mistakes, promptly raise a webform. Thank you.

Reactions: slambook30

Mayof16

Aug 17, 2024
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone!

Based on my Schedule A background declaration form IMM5669 where I had mentioned my distant learning education from the UK, IRCC keeps asking me for the UK police clearance certificate. When I requested this certificate from UK ACRO services they told me they cannot issue me a certificate as I never lived in the UK. Please let me know in this case what should I do. Should I tell IRCC that I cannot get a police certificate because I never lived there or should I resubmit my Schedule A background declaration form (IMM5669) where I mention the UK university but show my location as Dubai?

Please advise

Thank you.

Regards,
Muhammad

Mayof16

Aug 17, 2024
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Interesting! On the ACRO website, they advised that if you needed a PCC and you havent lived in the UK, you need to send email to customer services. The response I got from the customer service was to mention in the additional notes that I havent lived in the UK. I applied and got my PCC mailed to me within a week
Could you let me know where you applied application?
where you mention additional notes.

Muhammad67

Star Member
Nov 5, 2023
Hello everyone!

Based on my Schedule A background declaration form IMM5669 where I had mentioned my distant learning education from the UK, IRCC keeps asking me for the UK police clearance certificate. When I requested this certificate from UK ACRO services they told me they cannot issue me a certificate as I never lived in the UK. Please let me know in this case what should I do. Should I tell IRCC that I cannot get a police certificate because I never lived there or should I resubmit my Schedule A background declaration form (IMM5669) where I mention the UK university but show my location as Dubai?

Please advise

Thank you.

Regards,
Muhammad
You can explain to them via webform that you never lived there.

JuliaL22

Aug 27, 2024
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Toronto
App. Filed.......
29-08-2023
AOR Received.
27-12-2023
Hi everyone!!!
We applied for PR in August 2023 (NB PNP)
We got AOR in December 2023.
In March 2024 - Criminality passed, Eligibility recommended passed.

And here we are a year later - Security is still not started.

We contacted the Member of Parliament in our town at the end of July, got the latest CBSA notes on Friday - no changes, no updates.

Any others stuck like us?

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
Hi everyone!!!

We contacted the Member of Parliament in our town at the end of July, got the latest CBSA notes on Friday - no changes, no updates.

At the exact same timeline (Non-EE via MPNP), I received the GCMS notes this month.
  • Eligibility: In progress
  • Criminality: In progress
  • Security: Not started

Neelam12

Jun 28, 2024
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone!!!

Same timeline (Non-express Alberta PNP)
Eligibility and info sharing - Passed
Criminality - In progress since Feb2024
Security - Not started
(PVO- Sydney, SVO- Ottawa)