+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SurenHak

Oct 26, 2023
Hi @Miss bee ,

Hi @Miss bee , I'd really appreciate it if you could help me with this.

I got an ADR request to submit IMM 5669 form (Background Declaration).
Specifically, IRCC is asking to fill travel history in IMM 5669 form, but I couldn't find the appropriate filed for that.
Can you advise on how the travel history should be filled in this form?

This is a snipped from ADR request
"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669) form bearing a signature with updated personal, address and travel history from the past 10 years with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of Yes."

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Thank you for your email.

ACRO Reply

This is the advice we have received from the Canadian Embassy;
We only request police certificates from individuals aged 18 or older who have lived in a particular jurisdiction for more than six months since their 18th birthday and, then, normally in the context of an application for permanent residence. Normally we would not request a police certificate if the individual is applying for temporary residence (visitor or student) and we would not request a UK police certificate from anyone who has never lived in the UK.

We have sent your details to the embassy to advise we are unable to process an application for anyone who has not lived in the UK.

Please tell me when you got it from ACRO.
Thanks,
Regards,
Muhammad
Interesting! On the ACRO website, they advised that if you needed a PCC and you havent lived in the UK, you need to send email to customer services. The response I got from the customer service was to mention in the additional notes that I havent lived in the UK. I applied and got my PCC mailed to me within a week

Reactions: Mayof16

androidxx

Jun 27, 2023
Hi @Miss bee ,

I am curious about my timeline and what can I expect for the next step?

MP , bio passed
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Ghost update
Final Decision
August 22, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PAL - 23, 08, 2024

Is it possible to get P1 soon?

cajayshah13

Aug 26, 2024
Hi,
I filed my online application via Non Express Entry (MPNP) route on 16 July
Any idea when will i get my AOR
How can i check the status of my application. I wanted to order GCMS Notes but there isnt any application number on the online portal

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hello forum & @Miss bee ,
I tried to call IRCC on this number1-613-944-4000‍ from outside Canada and unable to connect. I am trying to get my temporary file number(TFN). is there any way I can contact IRCC or please tell me whether the number dialed is correct to call from outside Canada.
I know I had to try multiple times to get connected with the IRCC. Please help.

DoctrDuke

Aug 26, 2024
Hi @Miss bee

I really appreciate you helping all of us here!! I keep seeing your prompt responses that helps us relieve stress!!

Please help me with this 2 concerns I have

I’m an OINP Employer Job offer - Foreign worker stream nominee

1. With the work permit support letter, I applied for LMIA exempt closed work permit after my employer paid compliance fee. May 22nd 2024 submitted, no decision yet

2. I also applied for my PR Non express entry on PR portal, May25th 2024. No AOR yet

How long do you think I still have to wait to get my WP and AOR??

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:

Ap0220

Jun 19, 2024
@Miss bee Hello i have been asked by IRCC i.e. "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature question 6d."
what do they mean ??

Joseph777777

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
Hi,
I filed my online application via Non Express Entry (MPNP) route on 16 July
Any idea when will i get my AOR
How can i check the status of my application. I wanted to order GCMS Notes but there isnt any application number on the online portal
Relax bro till October/ November

user5124

Feb 6, 2024
It's been over 2 months since I uploaded my photo on Portal after P2 email, so no updates.
I called IRCC several times, the just ask me to wait.
I replied to the P1 email again asking for updates, sill no reply.
I see many users here getting ecopr within days after uploading photo.
Is anyone else in the same situation? What can I do now?

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi Everyone

Since my AOR/ADR I have had the following issues

- Tracker has not worked for me. I raised a webform and they replied with standard note without resolving the issue
- My profile says "Medical not received" even though we all did our medicals well within time. I raised a webform for that last week and yet to hear back.
- After submitting document for ADR, its been two over two weeks. The status says "documents were uploaded"

Is any of these issues particularly concerning? Should I request for GCMS notes. @Miss bee your guidance would be highly appreciated.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee ,

I am curious about my timeline and what can I expect for the next step?

MP , bio passed
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Ghost update
Final Decision
August 22, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PAL - 23, 08, 2024

Is it possible to get P1 soon?
Yes this is good sign as your final decision is in progress.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello forum & @Miss bee ,
I tried to call IRCC on this number1-613-944-4000‍ from outside Canada and unable to connect. I am trying to get my temporary file number(TFN). is there any way I can contact IRCC or please tell me whether the number dialed is correct to call from outside Canada.
I know I had to try multiple times to get connected with the IRCC. Please help.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee

I really appreciate you helping all of us here!! I keep seeing your prompt responses that helps us relieve stress!!

Please help me with this 2 concerns I have

I’m an OINP Employer Job offer - Foreign worker stream nominee

1. With the work permit support letter, I applied for LMIA exempt closed work permit after my employer paid compliance fee. May 22nd 2024 submitted, no decision yet

2. I also applied for my PR Non express entry on PR portal, May25th 2024. No AOR yet

How long do you think I still have to wait to get my WP and AOR??

Thanks in advance!!
Work permit processing time is around 3-4 months. If you applied this work permit before your previous one expired, you can keep working until decision is made on this new application under maintained status. Don’t worry about it . You are still legal worker.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Hello i have been asked by IRCC i.e. "Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature question 6d."
what do they mean ??
Look at question 6 and see if it applies to you. Don’t miss anything on that form and don’t forget to mention all visa refusals from past.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone

Since my AOR/ADR I have had the following issues

- Tracker has not worked for me. I raised a webform and they replied with standard note without resolving the issue
- My profile says "Medical not received" even though we all did our medicals well within time. I raised a webform for that last week and yet to hear back.
- After submitting document for ADR, its been two over two weeks. The status says "documents were uploaded"

Is any of these issues particularly concerning? Should I request for GCMS notes. @Miss bee your guidance would be highly appreciated.
Tracker is technical problem. You should try different browsers, clearing cookies and other different methods. If you have submitted ARD in GCKEY , you should have transmitted the documents. There is nothing concerning here .

Reactions: JonyQuest