+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Sherin Sara Jose

Dec 2, 2022
You can apply for open work permit through your PR application. Also do you have employer restrictions on your nomination certificate?
@Miss bee Yes I have employer restriction in my nomination certificate.the employer is whom I work for and I continue to work for them.
My husband is on closed work permit and that is how I had my Owp.So my owp will expire the same date my husband closed permit expires.In normal scenario When his closed permit goes for extension ,I will also initiate an extension on my Owp since I am his dependent.
That is where I am confused like if I could do that or mandatorily I have to apply for closed work permit through wpsl since I am a province nominated through employer job offer stream.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Yes I have employer restriction in my nomination certificate.the employer is whom I work for and I continue to work for them.
My husband is on closed work permit and that is how I had my Owp.So my owp will expire the same date my husband closed permit expires.In normal scenario When his closed permit goes for extension ,I will also initiate an extension on my Owp since I am his dependent.
That is where I am confused like if I could do that or mandatorily I have to apply for closed work permit through wpsl since I am a province nominated through employer job offer stream.
How will he extend his closed work permit? Does he have LmIA ?

roop_thea

Jul 31, 2024
Don’t sign it digitally. Print it and hand sign it .
Hello where should I upload it? As it says”You must download, complete, digitally sign, and upload all the forms you need for your application. Do not print and scan any of these form. To mean that means to just upload the PDF from. Are you saying to print and scan the copy with the signature and upload it under Additional Supporting Documents section? Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello where should I upload it? As it says”You must download, complete, digitally sign, and upload all the forms you need for your application. Do not print and scan any of these form. To mean that means to just upload the PDF from. Are you saying to print and scan the copy with the signature and upload it under Additional Supporting Documents section? Thanks
Im not sure what you are applying for . If you are applying for new application, you can download, fill and sign it digitally and upload form to your application. Follow the instructions.

roop_thea

Jul 31, 2024
Im not sure what you are applying for . If you are applying for new application, you can download, fill and sign it digitally and upload form to your application. Follow the instructions.
it is a new application under PNP, not sure how to sign it digitally

Pacific17

Aug 1, 2023
Hi @Miss bee , I have a quick question and I would really appreciate your help. I was nominated under Alberta Opportunity Stream last year, and I applied for paper based PNP. I started my PR with the federal government at the beginning of this year and I passed medical in June. I'm leaving the company in a few weeks, do you happen to know how long I have to find new work? and should I inform the IRCC about my job loss right away or do I only need to tell them when I find new work. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee , I have a quick question and I would really appreciate your help. I was nominated under Alberta Opportunity Stream last year, and I applied for paper based PNP. I started my PR with the federal government at the beginning of this year and I passed medical in June. I'm leaving the company in a few weeks, do you happen to know how long I have to find new work? and should I inform the IRCC about my job loss right away or do I only need to tell them when I find new work. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!
You need to notify your PNP office and usually they give you 90 days or sometimes less to find new job. If you couldn’t find new job , your nomination will be withdrawn and PR application will be canceled.

Sarper

Star Member
Mar 7, 2024
PR Applied - Feb 16 2024
AOR + BIL - Jun 6 2024
PAL - Jun 14 2024
Medical Passed (they used old one) - July 9 2024
Final Decision - July 26 2024
Portal 1 - August 2 2024
Portal 2 - August 20 2024
ECOPR - August 23 2024

Don't know PVO SVO. Thank you all for sharing yalls, good luck.
Congrats!
Is it a non-express entry?