+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

androidxx

Jun 27, 2023
Hi all,

I am curious about my timeline and what can I expect for the next step?

MP , bio passed
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Ghost update
Final Decision
August 22, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PAL - 23, 08, 2024

Is it possible to get P1 soon?

ashm09

Oct 10, 2022
What's the next step after submitting biometric can someone tell steps what happens after it so I can keep a track about it

rcincanada2019

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
  • Wow
Reactions: slambook30

Vijay_

Star Member
Jan 11, 2024
Hi @Miss bee
Just have a quick doubt, I have done my biometrics and waiting for medicals. But while submitting my PR application (Submitted on April 4th 2024) (non EE), I have submitted the medicals that I did on 24th April 2019 (which i did for my study permit). Will IRCC request me do medicals again or the one i submitted is valid?
Thank you for your time!

ashm09

Oct 10, 2022
Hi @Miss bee
Just have a quick doubt, I have done my biometrics and waiting for medicals. But while submitting my PR application (Submitted on April 4th 2024) (non EE), I have submitted the medicals that I did on 24th April 2019 (which i did for my study permit). Will IRCC request me do medicals again or the one i submitted is valid?
Thank you for your time!

Bro do you know what's the next step after giving biometric can you tell me

Sherin Sara Jose

Dec 2, 2022
No this is when you are extending your work permit and right now you are applying for closed work permit with help of WPSL and employer so submitting job offer is must . Your OWP is expiring and it won’t be extended. Only option right now is closed work permit.
is it necessary to extend work permit through WPSL or can I still extend my spousal owp along with my husband's closed work permit extension.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee
Thank you for your time!
If you have already did medical before and you have submitted proof, you don’t have to give it again unless requested by them .

Reactions: Vijay_

JulianeMM2

Aug 23, 2024
Hi everyone,
Background info: I applied for PR under OINP, Non-EE process. I've received a request to submit again the Schedule A (IMM 5669), which was digitally completed during the initial application. Now, I believe I must to fill the PDF form (as per the link sent into the ADR letter).
After completing it, I saved and tried to upload it into my account, but it was denied due to not being validated. However, there is no validate option in that form.
I only have the following options: Save, Reset, Print
What should I do? As per my understanding, even if submitting the document through webform, it still must be validated.
Does someone have a link to a IMM 5669 form that actually have this Validation option?

@Miss bee any thoughts / insights to share?
Appreciate your help!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
Background info: I applied for PR under OINP, Non-EE process. I've received a request to submit again the Schedule A (IMM 5669), which was digitally completed during the initial application. Now, I believe I must to fill the PDF form (as per the link sent into the ADR letter).
After completing it, I saved and tried to upload it into my account, but it was denied due to not being validated. However, there is no validate option in that form.
I only have the following options: Save, Reset, Print
What should I do? As per my understanding, even if submitting the document through webform, it still must be validated.
Does someone have a link to a IMM 5669 form that actually have this Validation option?

@Miss bee any thoughts / insights to share?
Appreciate your help!
This form doesn’t have validation option. Download this form , Fill this form , print it and sign it and send it through webform .

Reactions: JulianeMM2

SurenHak

Oct 26, 2023
Hi @Miss bee ,

I got an ADR request to submit IMM 5669 form (Background Declaration).
Specifically, IRCC is asking to fill travel history in IMM 5669 form, but I couldn't find the appropriate filed for that.
Can you advise on how the travel history should be filled in this form?

This is a snipped from ADR request
"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669) form bearing a signature with updated personal, address and travel history from the past 10 years with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you provide responses to all Statutory Questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory questions which you have provided a response of Yes."