+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024
Is anyone here, who have declared being in Canada while uploading picture for portal 2, to get ecopr even though being outside Canada and got ecopr eventually? Actually I am still here in Canada but asking for my wife who recently fly outside Canada and I will join her once I receive both of ours PR card, that's plan, will be there be any trouble while retuning back to Canada?
if you are not in the country you are not in the country. Remember this is a federal program. Also CBSA is also federal. What if they just decide to check on your profile. Does being outside the country affect anything?

Bhav2002

May 21, 2024
Hi @Miss bee , recently the status of my application was changed.

For Review of additional documents, it changed from "May 3 2024, we are reviewing the additional documents" to "August 12 2024, we are reviewing the additional documents" and the status for BCG changed from "not applicable" to "we are processing your background check".

On 2nd July, my pvo was switched from Winnipeg to Windsor. Any idea what's happening?

....Anybody's insight is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!

Lucifer960123

Aug 16, 2024
Can anyone help me with this? I am confused about the highest level of education. In my case, I am currently a phd student (5th year but not completed yet) but I don't have any master degree. Should I select "phd" or "bachelor” or "post-grad - no degree"?

Thank you!

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quick question..
when we are adding additional details of spouse in imm5669 (through webform), who need to sign the document. Is it by primary applicant or spouse?

MTCS

Aug 11, 2023
Hi @Miss bee , recently the status of my application was changed.

For Review of additional documents, it changed from "May 3 2024, we are reviewing the additional documents" to "August 12 2024, we are reviewing the additional documents" and the status for BCG changed from "not applicable" to "we are processing your background check".

On 2nd July, my pvo was switched from Winnipeg to Windsor. Any idea what's happening?

....Anybody's insight is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!
How do you know it has been switched from Winnipeg to Windsor? Where is it mentioned? My file is also stuck in Winnipeg.

Bhav2002

May 21, 2024
How do you know it has been switched from Winnipeg to Windsor? Where is it mentioned? My file is also stuck in Winnipeg.
Alot of applicants from January were switched to windsor from Winnipeg. I called ircc and as them if there was any change in my pvo and they were kind enough to tell me when it switched and where it was processing now.

Khan00900

Aug 17, 2024
Hello, I am not sure what I did wrong I am applying for PR through a PNP pathway and it shows me the checklist for Quebec form IMM5690 as required, But I am guessing what is my pathway checklist is IMM0199e. What is the correct procedure here to do , should I just submit what is required or should I attach the other document checklist instead or Should I add the other document checklist as an additional document.

Thankyou!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, I am not sure what I did wrong I am applying for PR through a PNP pathway and it shows me the checklist for Quebec form IMM5690 as required, But I am guessing what is my pathway checklist is IMM0199e. What is the correct procedure here to do , should I just submit what is required or should I attach the other document checklist instead or Should I add the other document checklist as an additional document.

Thankyou!
Attach correct checklist with your application. If you submit wrong checklist application will be returned.

TimeLord

Apr 9, 2024
Hey Guys

How can we understand which visa office Portal 1 came from ?

Do p1,p2 and ecopr come from the same office ?

P1:AUG 8

P2:expected

Last edited:

roop_thea

Jul 31, 2024
Hello, sorry if this question has already been asked before but I noticed for Schedule B there is limit of how many words we can use, is it ok if we the words get a cut off due to that restriction or should we include a separate schedule B with the full sentences, I am not sure if it matters to them as they have that restriction on but full school name is impossible to include thank you