+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Singh garry

Jul 15, 2024
Hi ,
I just called ircc they tell all assessments had been completed and final decision has to make
Anyone know how much time it take for final decision after assessment completed
Thanks
@Miss bee

Reactions: Miss bee

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
My Tracker has not been updated since June and a lot happened in the meantime, what should I do?
I believe the tracker has been down. Mine haven't updated for 2 months now. You have 3 options:
1. Call IRCC regarding your application status (if you are inland and you can get an agent to answer the phone)
2. Send a webform to inquire on your application (takes about a couple of weeks)
3. Order GCMS notes from IRCC/CBSA (could take 30 days or longer)

Reactions: moagfi

P1005

Jun 6, 2024
Have anyone received AOR within 2 months or less before? I submitted my application on 1st of August, my PGWP gonna end on 28 Oct. I worried that I wont receive the AOR to apply for BOWP before that…

aryastark1234

Feb 22, 2024
Hello everyone,

I received my provincial nomination letter around end March 2024. IRCC increased the processing fees on the last day of April. I paid the fees before they increased but due to some missing documents, I submitted my application to federal portal after Apr 30th.

Will IRCC return my application because of that?

Thank you,

UppersquareMedia

Jul 27, 2023
Hi ,
I just called ircc they tell all assessments had been completed and final decision has to make
Anyone know how much time it take for final decision after assessment completed
Thanks
@Miss bee
This sounds good, congratulations. You should expect a final decision between a few days and 2weeks (max) I imagine. Could you share your timeline pls, or more specifically when did your security screening commence? Regards

Last edited:

sumeetk

Aug 15, 2024
Hi I have an issue with my pnp since it approved in April and 2 weeks later my company was outsourced to a marketing company. the new company is not eligible for the pnp. Although I am working int he same setup doing the same thing. is there any way I can extend my work permit since it is expiring in 15 days?

Rahul02

Jul 23, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hi @Miss bee ,

I have an important question. My application is almost in the final stage I believe. But my status will change from single to married and want to add my spouse to the application. Is it recommended to add her with my application showing final decision showing the date. As I am a PNP candidate I should let both federal and province know about my status change?
How to raise a webform about this to federal?

Thank you in advance.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi I have an issue with my pnp since it approved in April and 2 weeks later my company was outsourced to a marketing company. the new company is not eligible for the pnp. Although I am working int he same setup doing the same thing. is there any way I can extend my work permit since it is expiring in 15 days?
What you mean new company is not eligible for PNP?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee ,

I have an important question. My application is almost in the final stage I believe. But my status will change from single to married and want to add my spouse to the application. Is it recommended to add her with my application showing final decision showing the date. As I am a PNP candidate I should let both federal and province know about my status change?
How to raise a webform about this to federal?

Thank you in advance.
If you get married while your application is in process, it’s mandatory to add your spouse to your current application. If you don’t add you will commit misrepresentation and cannot sponsor your spouse in future. If you add her now she have to go through medical, background and all other processes and your application might get delayed for few months. Other option get PR as single and later sponsor under spousal sponsorship category.