+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MP_002

Jul 23, 2024
You should mention that under Schedule A background declaration form IMM5669 form. If you hide it , it can create serious consequences and you can get banned from Canada for 5 years. So send updated form asap through webform .
Thank you. I will send webform ASAP.

Jorgee

Mar 15, 2024
Hi,
I want to flagpole for a work permit and I have a valid US visa. Do I have to cross and apply on the return journey? Please how do I go about this? Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Study permit for my wlfe and sowp for me. Thanks.
If you have US visa , you can directly walk in to Border , tell border officer that you are flag poling . Make sure you carry all documents and fees payments. Best option is to apply online. Sometimes it’s very risky to goto border. I would suggest you to apply online.

kanchan2024

Aug 13, 2024
Hi,

I have submitted my PR application on 23 JAN 2024 under non express PNP, received my file number on 24 April 2024 and request for employment records on 16 June 2024 submitted on same day. After that I haven't received any update. Neither I received my pre- arrivals letter, whenever I call they say it's under processing time. Applications which is filled in March are getting there portal request. Anyone can help? or any suggestion?

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I have submitted my PR application on 23 JAN 2024 under non express PNP, received my file number on 24 April 2024 and request for employment records on 16 June 2024 submitted on same day. After that I haven't received any update. Neither I received my pre- arrivals letter, whenever I call they say it's under processing time. Applications which is filled in March are getting there portal request. Anyone can help? or any suggestion?
You are under eligibility check. You can order GCMS notes and see what’s going on.

nkkkk1

Jun 27, 2024
The object of information sharing is to support the effective administration and enforcement of Canada’s citizenship and immigration programs. IRCC has agreements with domestic and international partners and shares information pursuant to such agreements that aid in the investigation of matters relating to immigration fraud, criminality, public safety and health; facilitate provincial and territorial immigration programs and settlement services, and further Canada’s public safety and security objectives of combating international terrorism, war crimes, crimes against humanity and organized crime.

Info-sharing is done based on the requirements of an application. If applicable, the field will show the status of info-sharing as “in progress,” “complete” or “not started
Info sharing is a park of background check including Criminality and security. For security you should order CBSA notes to understand your exact status. Your application has almost cleared half stage but still left with security part which can take forever.
Are there are any chances for security that it will be done soon or is it gonna take time in every case?

boboliu

Jun 15, 2022
REALLY NEED UR HELP!
Here’s the thing! I got the job offer that based in Ontario from Jan.2024, which is a remote work.
I moved to Ontario in Jan.2024. However, I came back to my hometown from in May, but still working in that position since I’ll be back in October.2024.

In OINP profile, the job tenure experience part says 6 months experience in this position can get 3 points, but it also says “The work in the job offer position must have occurred within Ontario.”

Can I claim this 3 pts? The actual time I was in Ontario was 4 months, but I’ve been working in this position for 7 months since January. And I’ll be back to Canada this October.
Please help me!!!!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
REALLY NEED UR HELP!
Here’s the thing! I got the job offer that based in Ontario from Jan.2024, which is a remote work.
I moved to Ontario in Jan.2024. However, I came back to my hometown from in May, but still working in that position since I’ll be back in October.2024.

In OINP profile, the job tenure experience part says 6 months experience in this position can get 3 points, but it also says “The work in the job offer position must have occurred within Ontario.”

Can I claim this 3 pts? The actual time I was in Ontario was 4 months, but I’ve been working in this position for 7 months since January. And I’ll be back to Canada this October.
Please help me!!!!
If you are working in Ontario, you can claim points.

boboliu

Jun 15, 2022
If you are working in Ontario, you can claim points.
to be more clear,

Jan.2024-May.2024: I’m in Ontario.

Jun.2024-Oct.2024: I’m not in Ontario.
The company is in Ontario and I am remote working from Jan till now. Is the period that I’m working in this position but not physically in Ontario count?