+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

scipol

Jan 16, 2023
does anyone's IRCC PNP application portal also asking for the QSW doc checklist (imm 5690), not the PNP doc checklist (imm 0199)? Do we just upload qsw one as the portal asks or do we hand in the pnp one instead?

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
does anyone's IRCC PNP application portal also asking for the QSW doc checklist (imm 5690), not the PNP doc checklist (imm 0199)? Do we just upload qsw one as the portal asks or do we hand in the pnp one instead?
Yes, that's kind a error from their side I guess. I have filled out both and uploaded imm 0199 in additional documents.

alcrawfo

Aug 10, 2022
I have a question that I will try to clearly explain. I submitted my non-express entry provincial nominee application in Ontario for the employer job offer stream and included my open work permit, but they still sent me the information to apply for a closed work permit within 6 months. My husband is here on a closed work permit so that's how I received the spousal open work permit, and it's valid until 2026. Do I still need to apply for a closed work permit?

Last edited:

nkkkk1

Jun 27, 2024
Hi @Miss bee i called IRCC today regarding my background check and they told me that my info sharing is in process, medical and criminality passed and security not started. What does it indicate?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi I received a Biometric Instruction Letter but I don't get an AOR to guide me on what to do it's normal or do I want to contact IRCC for an
AOR
There is nothing to do . Just use application number on your biometric form and link your application to GCKEY . You can see everything online on tracker.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have a question that I will try to clearly explain. I submitted my non-express entry provincial nominee application in Ontario for the employer job offer stream and included my open work permit, but they still sent me the information to apply for a closed work permit within 6 months. My husband is here on a closed work permit so that's how I received the spousal open work permit, and it's valid until 2026. Do I still need to apply for a closed work permit?
If you already have valid work permit, you don’t need to apply for closed work permit. You told you have WP till 2026 so in that case you can work for same employer on than OWP . No need to apply again unless it’s expiring.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee i called IRCC today regarding my background check and they told me that my info sharing is in process, medical and criminality passed and security not started. What does it indicate?
The object of information sharing is to support the effective administration and enforcement of Canada’s citizenship and immigration programs. IRCC has agreements with domestic and international partners and shares information pursuant to such agreements that aid in the investigation of matters relating to immigration fraud, criminality, public safety and health; facilitate provincial and territorial immigration programs and settlement services, and further Canada’s public safety and security objectives of combating international terrorism, war crimes, crimes against humanity and organized crime.

Info-sharing is done based on the requirements of an application. If applicable, the field will show the status of info-sharing as “in progress,” “complete” or “not started
Info sharing is a park of background check including Criminality and security. For security you should order CBSA notes to understand your exact status. Your application has almost cleared half stage but still left with security part which can take forever.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You should submit correct checklist. You can manually download it and then attach it .

MP_002

Jul 23, 2024
@Miss bee
I have visited US border a long time ago for US visitor visa and my entry was refused. I forgot to mention that in my application. Which form I need to fill again and what should I write in explanation.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
I have visited US border a long time ago for US visitor visa and my entry was refused. I forgot to mention that in my application. Which form I need to fill again and what should I write in explanation.
You should mention that under Schedule A background declaration form IMM5669 form. If you hide it , it can create serious consequences and you can get banned from Canada for 5 years. So send updated form asap through webform .
Failure to declare previous refusal in your PR application can be seen as a misrepresentation which can lead to a 5-year ban.

Reactions: MP_002