+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ecm_1981

Jul 26, 2024
I have one question about criminal records: I've lived in Canada since 2022. Do we need to send the criminal record certificate only from our home countries, or do we also need to ask for it here in Canada (Police)? As I understand it, the IRCC does this here in Canada, so it wouldn't be necessary for us to get a criminal record certificate here in Canada. But I'm not sure.

Jack7879

Jun 12, 2024
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
05-07-2024
@Miss bee

Hello,

As discussed, I submitted my application on July 5, 2024 without PCC. But now, I am going to get my PCC tomorrow.

So quick question: should I upload it after getting AOR or once the officer asks for it, or should I call the IRCC and ask for TFN and then upload it?

Also, one more question: I was not aware that I was supposed to give a biometric again for the PR application, so at the time of submitting application I didn't pay the charge for my biometric, so should I pay it prior and upload it through the webform, along with PCC (if you have advise for PCC) ? or wait for ADR.

Please help me with this.

Thanks

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
@Miss bee

Hello,

As discussed, I submitted my application on July 5, 2024 without PCC. But now, I am going to get my PCC tomorrow.

So quick question: should I upload it after getting AOR or once the officer asks for it, or should I call the IRCC and ask for TFN and then upload it?

Also, one more question: I was not aware that I was supposed to give a biometric again for the PR application, so at the time of submitting application I didn't pay the charge for my biometric, so should I pay it prior and upload it through the webform, along with PCC (if you have advise for PCC) ? or wait for ADR.

Thanks
I would recommend paying the fee now otherwise they will issue you the request for it, so wastage of time..same is the case with PCC's...keep in kind though that when biometric fee was not paid in advance and people pay it later and send the web form for that, I have still seen situations where visa officer asks for the receipt of the fee again, so it can be missed if not submitted with the application. But u can always resend them the same fee receipt..its always better to take a chance and send it Asap.

Reactions: Jack7879

Tmmy

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
@Miss bee

Hello,

Thanks
Please get your PCC and raise it via webform as soon as possible. PCC is one of the required documents.

Reactions: Jack7879

yash691

Jul 17, 2024
My PGWP expires in Feb 2025. Registered for OINP and waiting for the next draw. Considering 4 months for the next draw and 4 more for the nomination, I am already out of time to apply for PR and get AOR which is required to apply for BOWP. I am also eligible under STEM EE but my CRS is 489 which may or may not pass through next STEM draw. Exploring the option of closed work permit with employer. I know I can apply for visitor record to stay in the country after PGWP expires.
1. Is there any other option to not go out of status and keep working?
2. Is it okay to apply for Non EE PNP PR application while I create EE profile for STEM?
@Miss bee
Any suggestions experts??

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024
Any suggestions experts??
unfortunately no. Most of this is a waiting game. For oinp, even if you get ITA tomorrow there is no guarantee you will be approved by Feb 2024. Also, depending on the stream you are applying for, you might have a closed work permit. Closed work permit through your employer seems to be your best bet.

As for your second question, do you already have OINP nomination? and yes you can apply for PNP PR. If you already have PNP nomination I dont see why you would still need to keep your profile in EE because you are already ahead of the people who are in the EE pool.

yash691

Jul 17, 2024
unfortunately no. Most of this is a waiting game. For oinp, even if you get ITA tomorrow there is no guarantee you will be approved by Feb 2024. Also, depending on the stream you are applying for, you might have a closed work permit. Closed work permit through your employer seems to be your best bet.

As for your second question, do you already have OINP nomination? and yes you can apply for PNP PR. If you already have PNP nomination I dont see why you would still need to keep your profile in EE because you are already ahead of the people who are in the EE pool.
Appreciate the reply. I do not have the OINP nomination yet but was just wondering if I had it, would it be okay to have both non EE and EE application at a point in time? The only reason I would like to be in EE pool is just to have multiple pathways open.

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024
Appreciate the reply. I do not have the OINP nomination yet but was just wondering if I had it, would it be okay to have both non EE and EE application at a point in time? The only reason I would like to be in EE pool is just to have multiple pathways open.
You can have multiple applications going at the same time but by the time they approve your PR you need to have withdrawn one application. Which can be tricky. How would you know when one is going to be approved.
I suggest you keep your express entry profile going at the same time you are waiting for your OINP nomination. Whichever comes first apply. so if your get EE invitation first, you apply but you dont withdraw your OINP application. Just because if you get nominated for non-ee pnp, you have 6 months till it expires so by that time, you will have an idea of how your PR is going.
If you get your nomination first, you go ahead and apply. You can leave your profile in EE and if you get invited, you ride it until close to the due date. If there are no issues with your nom-EE pr application, you can ignore the invitation.
This is if you want to keep your options open.

Reactions: yash691

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Yes you can have multiple applications open.. IRCC gives refund for your another application which not proceed.

Reactions: yash691

Vijay_

Star Member
Jan 11, 2024
Hi
Just have a doubt,
I have done my biometrics and waiting for medicals.
But while submitting my PR application (Submitted on April 4th 2024) (non EE), I have submitted the medicals that I did on 24th April 2019.
Will IRCC request me do medicals again or the one i submitted is valid?
Thank you!

tee2406

Star Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hi
Just have a doubt,
I have done my biometrics and waiting for medicals.
But while submitting my PR application (Submitted on April 4th 2024) (non EE), I have submitted the medicals that I did on 24th April 2019.
Will IRCC request me do medicals again or the one i submitted is valid?
Thank you!
according to the website:
You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
your results seem really close to the 5 year mark. I think you should just wait and see if they will approve them. if they say get new medicals you just do that.

Reactions: Vijay_

Vijay_

Star Member
Jan 11, 2024
according to the website:
You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
your results seem really close to the 5 year mark. I think you should just wait and see if they will approve them. if they say get new medicals you just do that.
Thank you for your reply, will wait for IRCC update.