+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
Hi All,
I received an emial asking for the below information on Friday last week and I sent the info back on Friday, but I have not heard back yet, any info as tohow long it takes and what the next steps will be?

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thank you!!

WSCJ

Aug 6, 2024
I submitted both the forms in the IMM5690 section as it allows multiple file uploads. They should be ok with it given the issue is at their end.
that makes sense, and was my thought as well. Thank you so much for your reply!

UserNav

Aug 9, 2024
VỢ Sydney- pnp non express , how long it will take from medical to portal 1 ? Medical passed today, got pre arrival letter already.

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
@Miss bee do we have to mention the UCI (from the STUDY/PGWP application) in the IMM 0008 form for a non-Express Entry PR application? I forgot to include it. I thought it was in a different portal. Can I submit a webform to update it(I haven't received AOR yet)?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee do we have to mention the UCI (from the STUDY/PGWP application) in the IMM 0008 form for a non-Express Entry PR application? I forgot to include it. I thought it was in a different portal. Can I submit a webform to update it(I haven't received AOR yet)?
Not a issue. You can leave it . It won’t affect anything.

Reactions: happyfox00

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have one question about criminal records: I've lived in Canada since 2022. Do we need to send the criminal record certificate only from our home countries, or do we also need to ask for it here in Canada (Police)? As I understand it, the IRCC does this here in Canada, so it wouldn't be necessary for us to get a criminal record certificate here in Canada. But I'm not sure.
Only need to send from home country and countries where you lived 6 months.

Reactions: ecm_1981

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks heyymigs for your reply. I am outland and submitted my application only 11 days back i,e on 28.07.2024. So I am yet to receive the AOR only by end of October.
By the way please share the contact number which you may have where I can contact the IRCC from outside Canada.

@ Misbee & all seniors is it advisable to submit the IMM 0199 through webform without AOR & UCI on hand.
You can submit without AOR however it’s better id you submit when you get AOR.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello I recently received AOR and ADR, & I requested for latest imm5669,
However I mistakenly select wrong option (Q : any rejection from Canada or outside of Canada?)I selected No. & Submitted to IRCC.
But today when I was reviewing at that time I realized that I have 1 refusal (Mine work permit extension refused due to payment issue),so I have to select Yes instead No.

So the question is that what is solution?
Can I again send webform? Their will be no side effect on my application right?
This is serious issue. You have to mention each and every refusal. Hiding from them will ban you from Canada for 5 years.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello all, I applied for non-ee in December last year, did biometrics and medicals already and received a PAL letter, hopefully, my case is close to an end, but it's still not approved, 2 weeks ago I received an ITA for express entry and I`m preparing the documents to apply, but I`m thinking if its worth paying another application. Counting that it will take 6 months to approve, probably my non-ee will approve before that. Do they give me the money back if the other application is approved before? What are your thoughts on it?
@Miss bee
You won’t get money back as your application is in processing stage. You can certainly submit CEC application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi
Besties
My friend just received portal 1 request and she is in canada. Her family back home and received RFV passport request.
she needs to travel for couple of months : family wedding

1. can she travel after declaring her presence in canada and request to proceed outside canada
2. Assuming portal 2/ecopr and pr card approval comes having trusted person to receive pr cards and courier or some family member carry to india
Please advise
Thanks
She can declare she is in Canada get ECOPR and leave Canada. From outside Canada she can apply for PRTD document. IRCC won’t hold her application for 2 months.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello All,

We have received our second email [ PR Portal (PR confirmation) ] today, but my wife & kid are outside Canada and they are returning in another two weeks. How can we reply IRCC back with the current status and request them for a 20 days time to confirm the portal ? And as a Primary applicant, I am being in Canada, can I confirm the portal for myself ? Is there any harm ? Any input/leads appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeevan EM
Reply once’s they are back in Canada. Wont be any issues.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee
I received my Note today, would you please help me to understand what is my status about Security ?!
Is it Comprehensive or not ?
--------------------------------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In Progress
HIRV:
Criminalty: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs.
Final:
MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION
MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION: 0
------------------
ADMISSIBILITIES
SECURITY
SECURITY: 1
Created Date: 2024/06/20
Updated Date: 2024/06/20
UCI #:
Family Name:
Given Name:
type: Security
Validity Date:
Status Updated Date: 2024/06/20
Due Date: 2024/07/20
-----------------

SUB ACTIVITIES
SUB ACTIVITIES: 1
UCI #:
Family Name:
Given Name:
Type: Security Screening
SIl Indicator.
Validity Date:
Status Updated Date: 2024/06/20
Due Date: 2024/07/20
SECURITY SCREENING

Previous Results:
Screening Priority: Normal

---------------
NOTES
NOTES: 1
Restricted: N
Label: Adm/Security
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: File reviewed by Program Support Officer. Security review in progress.
NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2024/06/14
Updated Date: 2024/06/14
Label: General
Text: Documents requested
NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2024/05/24
Updated Date: 2024/05/24
Label: Eligibility
Text: APPLICATION:
APPLICATION: PNP
Looks like you are under normal security screening and last time officer worked on your application was June 20,2024 . You might have to wait few weeks to get any update. You have passed all other stages and only remaining is security.

Reactions: saba ro