+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Jack7879

Jun 12, 2024
Hello,

I received AOR and got an"Indian police clearance certificate" request. I applied from Alberta, what would be the quickest way to obtain an Indian PCC?
When you created your profile on the permanent application portal and applied, at that time, had you submitted your PCC or not? If you submitted it earlier, then why are they asking for it again? or did you just submit an explanation letter in place of PCC?

When did you submit your file ? and when did you get AOR ?

Nataly_

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
I did call to IRCC today, they said that criminality is in progress, but before they told it passed.
Security is still not started.
Does anyone have any ideas?

New Person

Oct 16, 2023
I had applied my non EE application, in the form it asked to write my name in my native language (Hindi) but there was no way I can write my name in Hindi in the online forms.
so, I just wrote it in English.
So, can someone advise if there will be any impact on my application for not writing my name in native language? And in my case, pdf forms were not required , only fill online forms.
Waiting to hear from you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I had applied my non EE application, in the form it asked to write my name in my native language (Hindi) but there was no way I can write my name in Hindi in the online forms.
so, I just wrote it in English.
So, can someone advise if there will be any impact on my application for not writing my name in native language? And in my case, pdf forms were not required , only fill online forms.
Waiting to hear from you
Not a big issue. Don’t worry, your application won’t be returned due to this .

RyanKr

Apr 19, 2023
How long have people been waiting on a review of eligibility? I applied for PR through PNP 11 months ago and it still isnt done

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
Dear Friends,

SINP EOI Submitted - 18.11.2022
SINP ITA Received - 16.08.2023
SINP Application submitted - 15.10.2023
SINP Interview attended - 30.04.2024(India mission)
SINP Nomination received - 06.06.2024.

I am starting my application in non express entry online portal and have some doubts about Reference letters, POF & IELTS requirement.
1. For current employment - Do I need to get the updated experience letters from employer or is it fine to use the old experience letters which I used for my SINP application back in October 2023.
2. For POF any specific format is there to get from the financial institution. If any one can share me the sample format, it will be really helpful. TIA.
3. IELTS - Certificate is getting expired on this month. So do we need to upload the certificate. I am not sure & read that for TEER 0 occupations nominated no need to upload the IELTS certificate. Please help me...

Please help to resolve the doubts. Thanks in advance.