+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
there is no specific deadline for responding to the email, and you do not have to change the flight date. As it stated asking you in the email, you will fill out what you have to fill out by reading the queries.
Can I go directly to Canada and reply to them directly.

kevin-max

Dec 4, 2022
there is no specific deadline for responding to the email, and you do not have to change the flight date. As it stated asking you in the email, you will fill out what you have to fill out by reading the queries.
There is a deadline to reply to that email. Also if you reply saying NO to if your currently in Canada your application processing can be delayed fkr another few months. I got this information from the agency who submitted my application. I recently got my approved and I am currently waiting on my ecopr and pr card

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello there, please help

I'm looking for advice from people who have already applied online to IRCC under the PNP Class after being nominated by their provinces. Please assist me with the following:

Did you submit any proof of funds under PNP NON EXPRESS ENTRY, and if so, what types of funds and documents were used? I have all funds in the form of FD, What should I submit as POF in case of FD'S?
No.

Did any of you sign any required forms by hand? I checked and discovered that there is nothing to sign; all forms are usually required to mention the applicant's name and that is considered as signature. Am I correct?
Yes. The one's that couldn't be done digitally, such as Schedule 4.

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
There is a deadline to reply to that email. Also if you reply saying NO to if your currently in Canada your application processing can be delayed fkr another few months. I got this information from the agency who submitted my application. I recently got my approved and I am currently waiting on my ecopr and pr card
Can you tell me how much time is deadline? 7 days or 14 days?

mertkrnfl

Oct 19, 2022
Hi Everybody,
I have applied for PR non express entry on 22 of december 2022, since then I have not received anything and I also had a profile under canadian experience but it is expired, Should I re-create an profile there? does it have something to do with PR non express entry. Thank you all

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi Everybody,
I have applied for PR non express entry on 22 of december 2022, since then I have not received anything and I also had a profile under canadian experience but it is expired, Should I re-create an profile there? does it have something to do with PR non express entry. Thank you all
You haven't heard anything back and you applied 3 weeks ago? You poor, poor, poor thing. (Hint, have a look at my signature).

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hi Everybody,
you won't hear anything back until a few months in as it is non-express entry and we're lower priority within the immigration system. But, in general the Canadian immigration process is a lot of sitting around waiting to hear back from IRCC- they rarely respond to requests and are extremely slow. We're just numbers to hit a target rather than people,

Reactions: moscatojuices

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
So it's now been 4 days since I spoke to a customer service rep as well as sending multiple emails to IRCC regarding the lack of login credentials for Portal 2 and complete silence from IRCC. For something as simple as a login issue you'd think having a system where there is 24 hours turnaround time would be in place for tech/login issues. Utter nonsense.

I suspect emails just get bucketed by date and they work through/ignore them at a snails pace.

• Sad
Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
So it's now been 4 days since I spoke to a customer service rep as well as sending multiple emails to IRCC regarding the lack of login credentials for Portal 2 and complete silence from IRCC. For something as simple as a login issue you'd think having a system where there is 24 hours turnaround time would be in place for tech/login issues. Utter nonsense.

I suspect emails just get bucketed by date and they work through them at a snails pace.
I honestly feel the concept of non-Express Entry should be banned. I made a complaint that this program opens workers to abuse. I'm lucky but many are not - I have to keep my job till the day I get COPR. They allow spouses to get PR straight away (they used to put a condition that you have to stay with your sponsoring spouse for 1-2 years and then removed it), so why not do the same for workers? Imagine being someone who has applied in 2019 or 2020 and is still waiting and has to keep the same job - no promotion, no pay rise, toxic environment and 60 hour weeks. It's real.

It just makes my blood boil that they just do things so quickly for FSW and CEC candidates. Once they get an ITA, BOOM - AOR, BOOM - ADRs, BOOM - Portal 1, BOOM - ECOPR. Just had someone at a restaurant tell me that he got his COPR in 28 days. Screw your IRCC. SCREW. YOU.

How does that even make any sense??? What is the point of dividing candidates up between expedited and non-expedited? Isn't the idea to source and settle labour into the provinces as quickly as possible? The only people who should be expedited are those fleeing war torn countries.

Last edited:

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I honestly feel the concept of non-Express Entry should be banned. I made a complaint that this program opens workers to abuse. I'm lucky but many are not - I have to keep my job till the day I get COPR. They allow spouses to get PR straight away (they used to put a condition that you have to stay with your sponsoring spouse for 1-2 years and then removed it), so why not do the same for workers? Imagine being someone who has applied in 2019 or 2020 and is still waiting and has to keep the same job - no promotion, no pay rise, toxic environment and 60 hour weeks. It's real.

It just makes my blood boil that they just do things so quickly for FSW and CEC candidates. Once they get an ITA, BOOM - AOR, BOOM - ADRs, BOOM - Portal 1, BOOM - ECOPR. Just had someone at a restaurant tell me that he got his COPR in 28 days. Screw your IRCC. SCREW. YOU.

How does that even make any sense??? What is the point of dividing candidates up between expedited and non-expedited? Isn't the idea to source and settle labour into the provinces as quickly as possible? The only people who should be expedited are those fleeing war torn countries.
totally, i'm in the situation where I want to change jobs but need to wait for eCOPR but them sending the portal 2 email to me without credentials to login and now having to chase up is making that a lot more difficult, and likely going to add another 4/5 months to my process- because I am not expecting them to respond to me with the login details for at least 30 days.

What isn't helping with the system at the moment is the lofty immigration goals Canada has, they are struggling to clear a huge backlog but they are constantly adding to it without properly fixing core problems with the whole system.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
totally, i'm in the situation where I want to change jobs but need to wait for eCOPR but them sending the portal 2 email to me without credentials to login and now having to chase up is making that a lot more difficult, and likely going to add another 4/5 months to my process- because I am not expecting them to respond to me with the login details for at least 30 days.

What isn't helping with the system at the moment is the lofty immigration goals Canada has, they are struggling to clear a huge backlog but they are constantly adding to it without properly fixing core problems with the whole system.
WTF!!! Dude I would actually get your MP onto it. You can't be waiting 4/5 months for this, that is unacceptable. If I were you:
  • Send a webform
  • Raise a technical support request
  • Send a complaint
  • Send IRCC a message on social media
  • Message your MP to get IRCC to sort this out
  • Writer a letter to Sean Fraser's office
Don't let them get away with this BS.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
WTF!!! Dude I would actually get your MP onto it. You can't be waiting 4/5 months for this, that is unacceptable. If I were you:
  • Send a webform
  • Raise a technical support request
  • Send a complaint
  • Send IRCC a message on social media
  • Message your MP to get IRCC to sort this out
  • Writer a letter to Sean Fraser's office
Don't let them get away with this BS.
Currently I've

a) Send a webform
b) Send emails to the prairies portal email address ( 3 different emails). Portal 1 email mentions that if you have login issues send an email to that address.
c) Spoken to a CSC rep on the phone who sent an email through to Calgary on monday to sort the issue out ASAP (person was extremely helpful and nice but can't do anything themselves to fix the issue)

My rep has a plan if we haven't heard back in 2 weeks to get MP involved.

At the same time I've seen the 3 month backlog for giving people eCOPR after they have confirmed their PR which seems like a timeline that should not exist. My theory is that in order to get the backlog down they issues a lot of PR approvals in the last few months of 2022 without properly thinking about the repercussions and extra slow down to the eCOPR system it would cause. It's awesome that they've manage to speed up processing but if as a result it has just caused more delays in another stage of the process- has it really solved the problem?

saurabh001

Jan 11, 2023
Took me the very next draw after receiving nomination certificate. You need to consult Alberta for the extension. It should have contact details at the end or visit the blue link.
Took me the very next draw after receiving nomination certificate. You need to consult Alberta for the extension. It should have contact details at the end or visit the blue link.
Aren't the application under non express entry ( PNP nomination ) independent from draw ? Also, so you are saying that documents validity is not established when you submit the application rather its is checked and validated on the date AOR is issued ?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Aren't the application under non express entry ( PNP nomination ) independent from draw ? Also, so you are saying that documents validity is not established when you submit the application rather its is checked and validated on the date AOR is issued ?
You are correct on both points. Just know that IRCC can ask you to revise the nomination for any reason they deem, though it is extremely rare. So the main thing is that the nomination is valid at the time of application.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I have been reading often about MP helping people who had issues with IRCC.
A year ago, I had issues with EI - being stuck and not processed for over 8 months. I emailed the local MP's office for help but never heard back. It makes me wonder, if something ever happens with my IRCC application, I am pretty certain they (office) won't help/answer back.
How do you manage to even get an answer from MP's office? Mine seems completely useless.