+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi guys..i am filling the genric from in new portal but i am not getting the option for validating...Generic portion is just for edit there is no form then how can we validate it?
Certain forms like generic and background don't need validation as they've been digitized in the portal. If you're doing PNP, at least for me the only form I needed to scan and upload was schedule 4.

Reactions: Miracle2018

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys..i am filling the genric from in new portal but i am not getting the option for validating...Generic portion is just for edit there is no form then how can we validate it?
The forms in the online portal appear to work differently. There is no need to validate the IMM 0008. You just need to hit the submit button after you finish filling it. When you submit the whole application, the portal takes you through some authentication and signing steps. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Miracle2018

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone gets the AOR recently?
Still waiting. AR Nov 26, 2021. There seemed to have been a burst of activity at IRCC in March and April. I saw several applicants had received their AORs. However, after the first week of May, things seem to have gone quiet. Is anyone else noticing the same?

Richard16

May 28, 2022
Hi Guys,, When you applied through online portal, does eveyone receive the automatic application confirmation email from IRCC?
I applied on April 30th, 2021 but no update until now. I recently checked the online portal but found I am not able to log in the online portal. It seems like the account I created before does not exist. I can not view my sumbitted appplication neither. Does anyone have the same issue?
It is really frustrated there!!

Thank you very much!!

12rose12

May 11, 2019
Hi Guys,, When you applied through online portal, does eveyone receive the automatic application confirmation email from IRCC?
I applied on April 30th, 2021 but no update until now. I recently checked the online portal but found I am not able to log in the online portal. It seems like the account I created before does not exist. I can not view my sumbitted appplication neither. Does anyone have the same issue?
It is really frustrated there!!

Thank you very much!!
Don’t worry about that …it happened with me too but I got my AOR …I was not able to login since September ..I applied on 18th June

Reactions: Richard16

Richard16

May 28, 2022
Don’t worry about that …it happened with me too but I got my AOR …I was not able to login since September ..I applied on 18th June
Thank you so much for the information. It comforts me a lot!! When you applied on June 18th, did you receive the confirmation email from IRCC? I only received the payment receipt when I sumbitted it. Right now, I can use same email address and password to create the new account, it seems like my sumbitted application is gone.. Is that the same thing happened to you before?
Thank you for the repsponse. Sincerely wish you can get the eCOPR soon.

12rose12

May 11, 2019
Thank you so much for the information. It comforts me a lot!! When you applied on June 18th, did you receive the confirmation email from IRCC? I only received the payment receipt when I sumbitted it. Right now, I can use same email address and password to create the new account, it seems like my sumbitted application is gone.. Is that the same thing happened to you before?
Thank you for the repsponse. Sincerely wish you can get the eCOPR soon.
Exactly the same thing happened …I didn’t get any confirmation …not any update …but on 6th may finally I got my AOR

Reactions: Richard16

amirbehj

May 29, 2022
Hi, guys I am a super noob. I filled the express entry and checked mark all states there, kind of lame I know but my case is not so strong due to my age and lack of French exam. What should I do for state registration in addition to it? I thought first all things are done through EE and the the states take the case if they please, am I super wrong? should I do something else? Should I fill each state separately?

Ammu1234

Jan 27, 2022
I see people in doc file shared who applied in November received AOR. I applied in December but haven’t received any updates yet . I called ircc and they say file not on system..!!! What does that mean ? Any body knows about it ? I have every proof of applying and on my online portal it only says ‘ submitted’