+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Hey guys, I've submitted an application on the online portal last year in July. For those who received AOR, do you receive anything by mail or just an email?

I will be moving on July 1 and want to make sure I don't miss anything important by mail. Do I need to update my address by contacting them? Thanks in advance.

daemosan

Jun 3, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-07-2021
AOR Received.
31-05-2022
For those who received AOR, do you receive it by mail or email?
Hey guys, I've submitted an application on the online portal last year in July. For those who received AOR, do you receive anything by mail or just an email?

I will be moving on July 1 and want to make sure I don't miss anything important by mail. Do I need to update my address by contacting them? Thanks in advance.
I also applied last July and received AOR 2 days ago by email.

Reactions: iiinec

daemosan

Jun 3, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-07-2021
AOR Received.
31-05-2022
Hi,

This sheet is great thanks. I can;t seem to add my details on it though, only view i.e. I don;t seem to have editing access. Is this problem at my end?
I also tried to enter my data; however, I can't add my data. Please let me know how to enter the data

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hi,

This sheet is great thanks. I can;t seem to add my details on it though, only view i.e. I don;t seem to have editing access. Is this problem at my end?
click the last row then enter your info from user name. if you cannot type it that would be problem. maybe try it with PC or different device. hopefully you wild join in.

maz162

Jun 27, 2013
click the last row then enter your info from user name. if you cannot type it that would be problem. maybe try it with PC or different device. hopefully you wild join in.
Thakns for the help, but unfortunately I still can't type anything onto this spreadsheet. I've tried multiple internet browsers, and different devices including two laptops..... not really sure what the issue is but at least I can still access it to see everyone else's progress. Thanks again.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Thakns for the help, but unfortunately I still can't type anything onto this spreadsheet. I've tried multiple internet browsers, and different devices including two laptops..... not really sure what the issue is but at least I can still access it to see everyone else's progress. Thanks again.
i could enter your infor if you list your username, AR date and etc. that would make it easier. it is totally up to you.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
[/QUOTE]
Oh wait. did you install Google Sheets to your phone? if you haven't, that should be the reason you can view but not able to type. After installing it, just click the link again. I hope this will work.