+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee, I am sorry to bother you but I know you are the most accurate in helping us and this has me and my family devastated. I am asking you please if you can give us any advice or if you know what I can or should do.
No , you did absolutely right thing . This will not impact your application process. If your restoration application is refused, then it will be huge problem but for now everything is normal so don’t worry. Wait for few months and your work permit will be approved.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
I finally received my gcms notes, after my application going to another VO and re-passing eligibility.

This is the latest update, and it's within eligibility review:
info sharing brings no concerns

no a36 concerns evident - biometrics complete NRT

Ready for officer review.

However, I noticed criminality switched from in progress to not started, is there any interpetation that can be made from this?
Looks like they will request PCC again. Criminality is good for one year , they might reassess your criminality again with RCMP database and will pass again. Looks like application os waiting for further review by officer.

bravozora

Aug 30, 2024
I applied on May 17th and received the AOR and biometrics payment request yesterday (Sep 17th), exactly 4 months later.

I already provided biometrics in 2022 for study permit from India, which is valid for 10 years. Do I need to give biometrics again? Has anyone been in a similar situation?
If you have not paid for fees for biometric during PR file there is no harm to do it again.

JMGJM

Aug 15, 2024
Hi @Miss bee ,
I have a question. I received my MPNP nominee certificate and applied under the Non-Express PNP. If I get the opportunity to switch roles within the same company, do I need to inform MPNP again to obtain a new certificate, and also notify IRCC? If so, would this process take a long time? Should I stay in my existing role or make the change? Any suggestions?

DoctrDuke

Aug 26, 2024
Hi @Miss bee Hope you’re doing well!

Closed WP applied - May 22nd 2024

I received a message today on my closed work permit application. Correspondence letter and they have attached a biometrics confirmation letter. What does it mean??

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee ,
I have a question. I received my MPNP nominee certificate and applied under the Non-Express PNP. If I get the opportunity to switch roles within the same company, do I need to inform MPNP again to obtain a new certificate, and also notify IRCC? If so, would this process take a long time? Should I stay in my existing role or make the change? Any suggestions?
Your job title doesn’t matter, most matter is job duties. If your Job duties are changed, you need to update PNP office, they will automatically update information to officer working on your application.

Reactions: JMGJM

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee Hope you’re doing well!

Closed WP applied - May 22nd 2024

I received a message today on my closed work permit application. Correspondence letter and they have attached a biometrics confirmation letter. What does it mean??
That biometric validation letter. This means they have almost finished processing your application. I guess you will get approval letter next week . Try to check application status my phone with automated system.

JMGJM

Aug 15, 2024
Your job title doesn’t matter, most matter is job duties. If your Job duties are changed, you need to update PNP office, they will automatically update information to officer working on your application.
Noted, thanks. Will this take more time, and do I need to inform IRCC as well?