+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Could you please advise what to do in this case?
I called to IRCC agents few times and the application is still under security check.
Few weeks ago medical examination changed from passed to blank (examination have been expired)
Is there any possibility to expedite? My application in progress more than 19 months.

Non-EE MPNP (SWO)
PVO: Winnipeg, SVO: Edmonton
2022-12-10Submitted
2023-03-01AOR
2023-03-01Biometrics Requested
2023-08-05ADR (Main applicant: IMM 5669, Letter of Employment, Funds, Police Certificate; Dependent: IMM 5669, Police Certificate)
2023-08-20ADR confirmation of receipt
2023-12-03Biometrics Requested Dependent
2023-12-03ADR (Main applicant: Letter of Employment, Funds, T4, STUBS; Dependent: Biometrics)
2023-12-07ADR confirmation of receipt
2023-12-16Biometrics Provided (Dependent)
2024-01-13ADR (Main applicant: Military Records)
2024-01-14PAL
2024-01-20ADR confirmation of receipt
Most probably your medical will be extended again. It’s just a matter of time . If you are under comprehensive security check, unfortunately you can’t do anything regarding that . You can request CBSA notes and see what’s going on. Also try to email your local MP and ask him to get status of your application from CIC .

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
@Miss bee Could you please advise what to do in this case?
I called to IRCC agents few times and the application is still under security check.
Few weeks ago medical examination changed from passed to blank (examination have been expired)
Is there any possibility to expedite? My application in progress more than 19 months.

Non-EE MPNP (SWO)
PVO: Winnipeg, SVO: Edmonton
2022-12-10Submitted
2023-03-01AOR
2023-03-01Biometrics Requested
2023-08-05ADR (Main applicant: IMM 5669, Letter of Employment, Funds, Police Certificate; Dependent: IMM 5669, Police Certificate)
2023-08-20ADR confirmation of receipt
2023-12-03Biometrics Requested Dependent
2023-12-03ADR (Main applicant: Letter of Employment, Funds, T4, STUBS; Dependent: Biometrics)
2023-12-07ADR confirmation of receipt
2023-12-16Biometrics Provided (Dependent)
2024-01-13ADR (Main applicant: Military Records)
2024-01-14PAL
2024-01-20ADR confirmation of receipt
I'm so sad to see so many people stuck on security check. and I'm so disappointed with speed process. its seems unfair to people and there life's.

CyRic

Jul 8, 2024
Most probably your medical will be extended again. It’s just a matter of time . If you are under comprehensive security check, unfortunately you can’t do anything regarding that . You can request CBSA notes and see what’s going on. Also try to email your local MP and ask him to get status of your application from CIC .
I've sent request to our local MP- same response quoted: As the security process is conducted by third-party agencies, IRCC does not have control over the processing timelines. Further, since IRCC does not have control of the security process, there are no points of contact for our office to inquire about the progress of the security process. The only option at this time is to continue to wait for the security process to become finalized.

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
In the tracker have you saw the background and Eligibility changed from blue to green?
In the tracker, my background changed from blue (in progress) to green (completed), but Eligibility remained gray (not started). It's still like that, even though my application is completed. My tracker was last updated in Jun 11th, so basically after Portal 1 they stopped uploading the tracker.

Reactions: Adeyemiae

aiswaryaroy116

May 6, 2022
Anyone had any issues with linking the application on IRCC account? Having trouble showing no matches found even after entering all the correct information. Should we need to wait for a day after receiving AOR?

zabada

Jul 5, 2022
Anyone here Submitted On Nov 2023, AOR Feb 2024 still stuck in BG Check ?
Medical is passed, Biometrics passed, Eligibility not started BG check in progress since February Is this normal? Could it be possible I'm in comprehensive check, When I call Ircc they
said Info sharing completed, nothing else started
I have the exact same timeline. Applied in Nov 2023, AOR in Feb 2024, medical passed, bio passed,.. Nothing after that. We are probably in comprehensive check. I hope we don't have to wait for another year or so.

unique321

Jul 9, 2024
Hey guys. I can see people here are mostly the ones who already applied for PR. Although I'm only on the stage to submit the PR application, I have couple questions you might be willing to answer for me. Kindly asking:
1. Documents Checklist states:
Proof of Language Proficiency
Since July 1, 2012, most applicants to Provincial/Territorial Nominee classes in semi or low-skilled professions that fall under National Occupation Classification (NOC) TEER 4 and 5 are required to complete a language proficiency test from one of the following designated agencies:
• IELTS (General Training test only);
• CELPIP (General test only);
• PTE Core;
• TCF Canada; and/or
• TEF Canada;
My TEER is 2. Can I use my college credentials to prove language proficiency? (My IELTS expired 1 months ago, 2 weeks before I got nominated through OINP :( And it just the spendings I would like to avoid if possible).

If your documents are not English or French, you must include the English or French translation with a certified copy of the original document, and an
affidavit from the person who completed the translation
Does this mean I can submit pdf of the certified translation and pdf scan of the original document (birth certificate and criminal check in my case) and that's all they need or this scan of original needs also to signed and scanned again? My birth certificate in my home country I would rather not waste time on asking my parents to send it overseas.

I would appreciate any help or comments. Thank you

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
@Miss bee I got my AOR today but did not get the BIL yet. I paid for the fees upfront, is the delay normal?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys. I can see people here are mostly the ones who already applied for PR. Although I'm only on the stage to submit the PR application, I have couple questions you might be willing to answer for me. Kindly asking:
1. Documents Checklist states:

My TEER is 2. Can I use my college credentials to prove language proficiency? (My IELTS expired 1 months ago, 2 weeks before I got nominated through OINP :( And it just the spendings I would like to avoid if possible).
If your Noc code falls under TEER 0, A and B you don’t need to show language test . You can’t use college credentials to prove language tests. You need valid ielts exam.
Does this mean I can submit pdf of the certified translation and pdf scan of the original document (birth certificate and criminal check in my case) and that's all they need or this scan of original needs also to signed and scanned again? My birth certificate in my home country I would rather not waste time on asking my parents to send it overseas.
If your birth certificate is in English, you need to upload scan of original birth certificate. If it’s not in English you need to translate it and upload original and original certificated copies.

I would appreciate any help or comments. Thank you