PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
they ask schedule A twice?

Second time did they explain why they ask schedule A again?
did u changed any data?
Sorry for the late response

Yeah they asked for it twice. It's not uncommon. All the information was the exact same the second time, nothing changed

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hello All, please I need an answer. Getting really frustrated

We applied for PR as a family and our medical expires on the 22nd of November 2023.
Till date, still expecting my PPR (We are outland)
Should we arrange to do another medical while we continue to wait? Just to save time in case we receive our PPR soon
Or do we wait for IRCC to specifically request for another medical? Won't it delay the processing time eventually?
Appreciate your feedback please
Please help a sister

Here's my timeline
AR: 31st Mar 2022
AOR: 2nd Nov. 2022
PAL: 9th Nov 2022
MR: 10th Nov 2022. Done 22nd Nov 2022
MP: 24th Nov. 2022
Eligibility: completed
BGC: Completed
Security: still in progress
Can someone please respond to me?
Thanks

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
If I were you I will wait and see what happens.
I'm 100% sure we need to scan both sides and back side should bear photo shop name, date, your name, your date of birth etc...
Since you didn't receive your AOR, that means they haven't reviewed completeness yet. I'm sure the agent will find out your photo has an issue and either send you an ADR to request a new photo, or just reject (unlikely).
But don't worry, as IRCC state, applications rejected due to incomplete will be consider never submitted. The worst case is you resubmit. But again, I think an ADR is more reasonable solution.
I'm just guessing so you can always call IRCC to ask what to do. Good luck!
Thanks, I will see how it goes

Reactions: ECCA98

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
I dont understand. When I sent application query through webform (Aug applicant outlander with no AOR yet). I got two email replies. 1st reply said:
"We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from what we have on file OR we require further information in order to access the file.
In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information"

BUT SHORTLY AFTER I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL REPLY TO SAME WEBFORM STATING FOLLOWING:

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office"

They have still not given me any application no so i don't think this is an AOR...did someone have a similar experience as mine?...Your help is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Manki

canadapro

Jan 9, 2023
Hello All, please I need an answer. Getting really frustrated

We applied for PR as a family and our medical expires on the 22nd of November 2023.
Till date, still expecting my PPR (We are outland)
Should we arrange to do another medical while we continue to wait? Just to save time in case we receive our PPR soon
Or do we wait for IRCC to specifically request for another medical? Won't it delay the processing time eventually?
Appreciate your feedback please
Please help a sister

Here's my timeline
AR: 31st Mar 2022
AOR: 2nd Nov. 2022
PAL: 9th Nov 2022
MR: 10th Nov 2022. Done 22nd Nov 2022
MP: 24th Nov. 2022
Eligibility: completed
BGC: Completed
Security: still in progress
Do you know your visa office?

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
I dont understand. When I sent application query through webform (Aug applicant outlander with no AOR yet). I got two email replies. 1st reply said:
"We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from what we have on file OR we require further information in order to access the file.
In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information"

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office"

They have still not given me any application no so i don't think this is an AOR...did someone have a similar experience as mine?...Your help is greatly appreciated.
Can someone please help?

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Hi guys, can someone please share the list of ADR that was requested when they added their dependants to their non express entry pr application?

thanks you!

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022

Appreciate if you can share the webform link? I have submitted my PR application in June and still haven't received AOR.

VAA18

May 20, 2023
Hello.

Just curious to know, how long will it take to get eCOPR after uploading Photo and Address on PR confirmation page?

Jul 27, 2023
Hello Guys, someone please help me out.

I called IRCC about a week ago and was told by an agent that "criminality passed, Information Sharing - completed and Security-Not Started". My tracker says that my background check is in progress and continues to be in progress. I got PAL on Sept. 15. I'd like to know - Is it possible that my security may have commenced, as the background check is indicating -in progress? @ Miss bee (I will appreciate your counsel on this pls), thank you.