+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Nat18

May 19, 2023
Hi all,

I have a question. I just received a portal 1 email yesterday. I am inland applicants so next step will be getting portal 2 email and declaring and uploading photo.
I already have my pr portal account because I used it to submit my application in the beginning.
My question is, does IRCC still give me same email address and different random password to login to the pr portal?
Or should I tell IRCC that I already have my account for pr portal? All I need is permanent residence confirmation tab, right? (I still cant see the tab on my menu)

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

I have a question. I just received a portal 1 email yesterday. I am inland applicants so next step will be getting portal 2 email and declaring and uploading photo.
I already have my pr portal account because I used it to submit my application in the beginning.
My question is, does IRCC still give me same email address and different random password to login to the pr portal?
Or should I tell IRCC that I already have my account for pr portal? All I need is permanent residence confirmation tab, right? (I still cant see the tab on my menu)
If you give them the same email address, they will link it to your existing account and email you once it's done. Until then, you will not see the tab available.

Reactions: Nat18

Abhi_garg

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Hi all,

When you respond to Portal1 request then IRCC will send you PR portal request to upload your address and photo as per given guideline. Once you see the portal 2 then login to your existing PR portal where you applied for PR. First it will ask you to check the declaration that you are in Canada and then put your address and photo for each applicant showing in your account and submit. You will receive immediately an auto reply from IRCC portal acknowledging the receipt of your request. In the portal you will see the status as In review with IRCC for each applicant you submitted.

Reactions: Nat18

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Do you guys have any gross observation about the timeline for PAL to COPR. Spreadsheet shows recently many people got COPR with 2 months of PAL. Some got it even after one months of PAL. Yes, I know it takes longer for a few or probably those data is not updated. Does it is getting faster currently?

Inland SINP non-EE stream. Existing WP.

Timeline:
AR Dec 13, 2022
AOR Feb 28, 2023
PAL May 25 2023

My work permit valid till August 31, 2023. Should I wait for COPR or apply for an extension?

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hey there,
I had a question regarding your Timeline- I see that you were inland when you applied but you have mentioned that you got PAL as well. Do inland applicants get PAL as well?
BTW, my timeline is very similar to yours:-
AR- July 11, 2023
ADR- September 2023
BIL & AOR- November 8, 2023

I hope I get my Portal soon as well!

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey there,
I had a question regarding your Timeline- I see that you were inland when you applied but you have mentioned that you got PAL as well. Do inland applicants get PAL as well?
AR- July 11, 2023
ADR- September 2023

Are you from the future? When will I get my eCoPR?
Double check your dates :D.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hey there,
AR- July 11, 2023
ADR- September 2023

Hey there. Not sure if it is a glitch in the IRCC system. But the PAL should only be for outland applicants (as the name itself says: Pre-Arrival Letter). Not all inland gets them. Some do and some don't. My friend from PEI did not receive PAL. He's PNP Non EE as well.

You should be getting your Portal 1 soon. Good luck, mate!

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Hey there,
AR- July 11, 2023
ADR- September 2023

Yes, I received PAL. The letter named as pre arrival services. It given the instruction for preparation of arrival and some links for pre-arrival services. Probably, inland applicant needs to know about some pre-arrival services. Actually, I am not sure about the reason. But, I am sure that other inland applicants got same letter as well,.

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Hey there. Not sure if it is a glitch in the IRCC system. But the PAL should only be for outland applicants (as the name itself says: Pre-Arrival Letter). Not all inland gets them. Some do and some don't. My friend from PEI did not receive PAL. He's PNP Non EE as well.

You should be getting your Portal 1 soon. Good luck, mate!
The letter said about the prearrival services. That's interesting why they send such later to the inland applicants. However, I saw some people get this letter. Probably, it depends on VO. They send me this letter next day of medical passed,