+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-accompanying child of my husband in custody of ex-spouse-Seniors please help

Khanak

May 18, 2010
Hello all,

I am the principal applicant and have applied for Canada PR from India. Im getting married this month and would want to add my husband to my application.

Q) My husband was married before and is legally divorced, He has a child from that marriage in custody with his ex-spouse. i.e. non-accompanying member and non dependent also.

What all things I need to add to the application apart from his divorce agreement which clearly states that the child custody would be with his ex-spouse.

Somewhere I read proof of non-accompanying child obligations are completed.. How can we prove that

Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ssy81

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
Med's Request
29-02-2016 / Rcvd 26-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
Hi ,
I sent to you a PM.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead).

"You must list all family members, whether they wish to be considered in your application for permanent residence at this time or not. You will not be able to sponsor family members at a later date if they are not listed on your application.

AND -

Both you and your husband must complete the IMM 5406 (see page 32 of the instruction guide):
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

"Write the personal details for your children. It is very important that you list all of your children (even if they are already permanent residents or citizens of Canada). This includes:
-married children,
-adopted children,
-children of your spouse(step-children) or common-law partner,
-any of your children who have been adopted by others,
-any of your children who are in the custody of an ex-spouse, former common-law partner or other guardian."

Refer related thread.....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-needed-from-seniors-please-help-t42053.0.html

ssy81

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-02-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
Med's Request
29-02-2016 / Rcvd 26-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
Good willing
Hi Khanak,
I think you can find the requested info here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nonaccompanying-family-members-declaration-t40778.0.html

Khanak

May 18, 2010
visaexpert said:
"You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead).

"You must list all family members, whether they wish to be considered in your application for permanent residence at this time or not. You will not be able to sponsor family members at a later date if they are not listed on your application.

AND -

Both you and your husband must complete the IMM 5406 (see page 32 of the instruction guide):

"Write the personal details for your children. It is very important that you list all of your children (even if they are already permanent residents or citizens of Canada). This includes:
-married children,
-adopted children,
-children of your spouse(step-children) or common-law partner,
-any of your children who have been adopted by others,
-any of your children who are in the custody of an ex-spouse, former common-law partner or other guardian."

Refer related thread.....

Thank u visa-expert.. the main confusion is

Somewhere I read proof of non-accompanying child obligations are completed.. How can we prove that