+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nomination need to be confirmed to Express Entry

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
i got nomination from sinp september 2014
i called sinp they said this nomination will be not allowed to express entry
if anyone apply after 2nd january 2015 for nomination and that nomination can claim 600 points

moises

Jul 5, 2012
Apply: Provincial nominees :Express Entry or the regular application process.

Follow these steps to apply.

1. Get a provincial nomination certificate

Visit the website for the province or territory where you want to live to find out how to get a nomination certificate. You can apply to one of their PNP streams, including their Express Entry PNP stream.

Once a province assesses your application, they can nominate you under the stream you applied to.

The nomination certificate may be an approval letter or other document, depending on where you apply. You must submit a copy of it with your permanent residence application to CIC (if you apply through the regular application process, as below).

2. Find out how to apply

Your certificate will show which stream you were nominated under. This will tell you if you should apply under Express Entry or the regular application process.
•Applying through Express Entry – If you were nominated under an Express Entry stream, your first step to apply is the Come to Canada tool, if you are not already in the Express Entry pool.

OR
•Applying through the regular application process – if you were nominated under a regular PNP stream, you should apply using the regular application process
view full info here=>sorry I'm not allowed to put link just put 3w.at the beginning cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp

jackastor

Feb 17, 2015
NAMO2014 said:
I am in same boat with you... I have MPNP nomination and I want to apply Express entry too, but the information is not clear to me. according to QnA - Q.9 on CIC website.. We can apply for Express entry after nomination but when you check PNP program information on CIC website there are two way to get nomination. 1 under EE and 2.Normal Way.. I am waiting for more clarification on this..

Please join this discussion..all PNP PR application -EE

Thanks
Applying for PNP under Normal way and under EE way isn't specific to just Manitoba. It 's the same with every process.
Till date only 4 provinces have launched their EE PNP. Even the provinces who have started accepting the applications under EE PNP, are still accepting the applications under Normal way.
You can use only EE PNP, if you want to apply for PR via EE. But if you have got PNP under normal way, you will have to go via normal paper application.