+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code

ramcis

Nov 30, 2007
Friends,

I am just ready to file my application for skilled worker class. I have 3 and half years experience in IT service providers. I need to know the occupation classification codes that exactly match with my experience. During my career, my job titles were:

System Support Engineer
Network Engineer

Farther tell me, is there points distinction base on these codes or job titles. I will appreciate if get immediate response.

Waiting...........
Best Regards

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
You should rely instead on the descriptions of the NOC codes. Sometimes the job titles will be different from the work you actually performed.

There is no points distinction based on NOC codes, as long as they are jobs that qualify.

ramcis

Nov 30, 2007
Friends,

Thanks for your reply. Ok tell me how should i fill that part on form. Should i right the exact job title that mention on me experience letter or the best fit that mention on website above? For example, description of title Network Administrator of NOC code 2281 is same as me actual job title Network engineer that is not in the website so what would i write on form: Network Administrator or Network Engineer??

Waiting.......

Best Regards

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Write your actual job title on the form, but use the NOC code that equates to your responsibilities. Then describe your actual responsibilities in the space provided.