+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Proposal Coordinator?

maran22

Dec 9, 2018
For the below Job Description of Proposal Coordinator can someone tell me the NOC code?

• Working with all levels of the proposal team to develop and prepare high-quality, compliant proposals
  • Editing technical and proposal documents
  • Perform proposal coordination tasks to ensure teams have appropriate physical access and system accesses to proposal development sites
  • Desktop publishing and formatting in accordance with RFP instructions
  • Oder supplies and materials for proposal teams and MFC Proposal Centers
  • Assist with logistics and production of electronic and proposal hard copy
  • Classified proposal facilities opening and closing duties, systems checks, log maintenance
  • Populating proposal reuse library and restructuring of internal proposal sites
  • Adhering to proposal production schedules
  • Participating in pre- and post-RFP release daily coordination calls

priyankarupel

Apr 9, 2018
For the below Job Description of Proposal Coordinator can someone tell me the NOC code?

• Working with all levels of the proposal team to develop and prepare high-quality, compliant proposals
  • Editing technical and proposal documents
  • Perform proposal coordination tasks to ensure teams have appropriate physical access and system accesses to proposal development sites
  • Desktop publishing and formatting in accordance with RFP instructions
  • Oder supplies and materials for proposal teams and MFC Proposal Centers
  • Assist with logistics and production of electronic and proposal hard copy
  • Classified proposal facilities opening and closing duties, systems checks, log maintenance
  • Populating proposal reuse library and restructuring of internal proposal sites
  • Adhering to proposal production schedules
  • Participating in pre- and post-RFP release daily coordination calls
hi- what NOC code did you apply in your application?

Pooja Kadam

Dec 1, 2023
I have found one category 51112 - Technical writer. It comes under teer one. I believe proposal coordinators can use this one. Can anyone confirm?