+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Assistant Professor

Jun 6, 2022
Hello All.. Kindly suggest which NOC to use for EE profile 4011 or 4021. My experience is as an Assistant Professor in a college affiliated to a university. I have completed PhD and Masters. Please reply on priority.

StarrySavannah

Jan 5, 2021
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
Your education backs your status as a associate professor and that falls under 4011, the only issue is that you are teaching at a college and not university ( I guess that’s where the confusion is). But since you mentioned that the college is affiliated to a university, I’d personally use 4011, show that the tenure contract states you are an associate professor and add proof of the institutions affiliation to the university and explain that in a letter of explanation (LOE).

Jun 6, 2022
Your education backs your status as a associate professor and that falls under 4011, the only issue is that you are teaching at a college and not university ( I guess that’s where the confusion is). But since you mentioned that the college is affiliated to a university, I’d personally use 4011, show that the tenure contract states you are an associate professor and add proof of the institutions affiliation to the university and explain that in a letter of explanation (LOE).
Thanks for the reply.. Just one more related query.. I was teaching full time as an Assistant Professor in college during my PhD tenure. So what will be the scenarios in this case?

StarrySavannah

Jan 5, 2021
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
Are you asking if you can claim that duration as part of your working experience? The answer is yes if you have some kind of contract showing that you were employed as an associate professor full time ( during your PhD undertaking) and you’ll also need an employment records letter from HR stating the duties carried out, it should be more or less what the 4011 noc code indicates as duties of lecturer / professors. You should add your pay stubs as proof as well for the duration you are claiming.