+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code confusion

sid1993ism

May 3, 2023
Hello All,

It would be greatly helpful if I can find the right NOC code in canda for my Jr SME Chemistry Content development role in India.
My job responsibilities include:

Engage in Strong writing and editing skills electronically on Microsoft office(word, power point, & excel) and online Content Management System
* Follow Instructional design model of bloom taxonomy in producing/editing/reviewing questions of Standard exams namely AICBTS, CUET, NEET, JEE Main, & JEE Advanced
* Make live class assignments and test series on Infinity Learn and Infinity Meta applications used by around 3,00,000 students
* Build Flash cards, and approve video solutions, concept videos of exams made by faculty
*Create teaching materials such as quality assessments.
*Build self learning material on the company's application.

I have a Master's degree in Chemistry. Any help from your end could be highly valuable at this juncture. Please let me know if you need any extra information.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello All,

It would be greatly helpful if I can find the right NOC code in canda for my Jr SME Chemistry Content development role in India.
My job responsibilities include:

Engage in Strong writing and editing skills electronically on Microsoft office(word, power point, & excel) and online Content Management System
* Follow Instructional design model of bloom taxonomy in producing/editing/reviewing questions of Standard exams namely AICBTS, CUET, NEET, JEE Main, & JEE Advanced
* Make live class assignments and test series on Infinity Learn and Infinity Meta applications used by around 3,00,000 students
* Build Flash cards, and approve video solutions, concept videos of exams made by faculty
*Create teaching materials such as quality assessments.
*Build self learning material on the company's application.

I have a Master's degree in Chemistry. Any help from your end could be highly valuable at this juncture. Please let me know if you need any extra information.
You go on the database and search by keywords. You match your responsibilities not title to the NOC. You having a Masters has nothing to do with the NOC.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I searched and I have been doing it for a month. Can I get any help regarding this?
Sorry. People are not going to search the database for you. We are volunteers. We ask that people search and come back with one or two NOC codes that may fit, and then ask for suggestions. If you don’t have any NOC suggestions, then hire a consultant to do the work for you.

sid1993ism

May 3, 2023
I found 3 of my responsibilities matching with education policy researcher with NOC code 4166. Can I go with this? Under this NOC, there are various profiles like curriculum developer etc.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I found 3 of my responsibilities matching with education policy researcher with NOC code 4166. Can I go with this? Under this NOC, there are various profiles like curriculum developer etc.
NOCs are now 5 digits based on the TEER system. Your job responsibilities must match around 70% of the duties listed for the NOC.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
As Naturgrl said, match your responsibilities to the NOC codes. IRCC won't look at your job title and go "OK", they'll look into responsibilities and see if they overlap.