FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi All,

Is there anyone, who has applied in the NOC 6222 profession and have been working in the textile background in the Merchandising or Marketing Department ??

Pls give your feedback in this page, thank you.

irabalm

Jan 23, 2019
Hi. I just recently entered the EE pool with NOC 6222. Are you guys also looking for job vacancies for this NOC?

iamsaadpk

Jun 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone guide me on NOC selection for textile background (Textile Manufacturer - Customer Account Manager / Merchandiser / Marketing), as 6222 is more of the JD of person on the other side of the table, not mine.

Talking about current JDs, below are the key highlights to help better understanding;

-Compiling market intelligence reports.
-Marketing textile products to prospective customers B2B only.
-Managing customer’s accounts for US & EU markets.
-Looking after product development for all the existing and new businesses.
-Dealing with inquires and quoting prices based on actuals and estimations.
-Managing and evaluating accessories’ suppliers & negotiating pricing and estimating budgeting.
-Liaising with production and customer for complete orders management to maintain smooth operations for successful executions and timely shipments, while ensuring the product quality.
-Forecasting business, production volumes, and reserving capacities accordingly, to proactively tackle any upcoming bottlenecks.

Looking forward to advise on which NOC to select while applying for Express Entry.

PS: ECA (Masters in Business Administration) + CLB 10.

Roshani Roy

Dec 13, 2020
Please reply which NOC code have you used. I have to create Express entry profile but unable to find NOC for Merchandiser. Please reply