NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
prathee said:
Hai today I called cic and one lady varifyed my first name and second name and date of birth and she gave me a number and told that they recived my file on 24th Sep and enetrd in data base on Feb 9th ...and no information more than this....what this mean....
This means that they just started screening our noc... so that is i believe good news for us.

chalou

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Lavdeep Singh Dhillon said:
Hey folks good news one of the 3012 applicant from india whose file reached on 24th September has got his UCI no after calling CIC......according to CIC his file has been updated into the system on 9th Feb 2015

Whooooh!! Wonderful! Then maybe they are now again starting to look up noc 3012 applications...
Pray pray pray l! :)

chalou

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi everyone... i know i have been raising your hopes up. But i thought i'd let u guys know. I called them today, just abpuy half an hour ago. They told me that in the system it was written that cap has been reached and that they sent back our application forms yesterday, feb 11.
This may not be the case for u guys. Just maybe u all should know.
God bless u all. :)

chalou

Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi susanjj. I am out of the game.. for now. But will apply again thru ee. I hole this is not the case for u. I hope your application made it.

SUSANJJ

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Hi Chalou,
my file received in CIC on OCT 31 and now i think i also out from game if they told u that cap has reached.Wt to do.............

Rhiza17

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Did you receive any emails about files being returned? I'm Oct. 22! :(

SUSANJJ

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
hi
my consultant received the returned file for one of his client applied on September 28.I think we all can stop the game soon

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
SUSANJJ said:
hi
my consultant received the returned file for one of his client applied on September 28.I think we all can stop the game soon
Hi susan

could u please let us know the reason for the return and under which noc

setayesh

Feb 5, 2015
chalou said:
Hi everyone... i know i have been raising your hopes up. But i thought i'd let u guys know. I called them today, just abpuy half an hour ago. They told me that in the system it was written that cap has been reached and that they sent back our application forms yesterday, feb 11.
This may not be the case for u guys. Just maybe u all should know.
God bless u all. :)
Thank u for your information but there is a question. They told you that they are returning the application because the cap has been reached but they didnt tell you that when the cap has been reached. I mean we dont know the exact date on which the cap has been filled.What do u think ?

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
SUSANJJ said:
noc 3012 and cap fiiled.it is returned due to cap filled and not rejected
Hi susan

This is really a v.sad news..is cic randomly picking up files. .its really v.v confusing.

roops81

Feb 9, 2015
kwt
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
if God will
Nomination.....
if God will
AOR Received.
if God will
IELTS Request
if God will
File Transfer...
if God will
Med's Request
if God will
Med's Done....
if God will
Passport Req..
if God will
VISA ISSUED...
if God will
LANDED..........
if God will
I called today cic too after several tries as I was new for this and getting help by chalou n thru forum
my file there is no info at all n not uploaded in syst n of course I'm Nov applicant
the agent frm cic I called cannot find my name in the syst n he forward ed me the mail to check my application status which ask the file number or uni
what should I have to do now to know the status