Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
for those who got their documents returned due to cap reached may I ask how many months to received the file?

NOC 3012

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 16 2014
CIO-Sydney-Search-En­quiry
To
me
Today at 6:16 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on February 11, 2015 as the cap of NOC 3012 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

TakaJoe

Mar 19, 2015
Good day to all!

Help please!

Has anyone tried to in cash the return demand draft or bank draft?

Thanks and God bless!

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
Got my documents back in India on 31st March,they mailed on 9th feb.Reason cap filled for 3012.I was sept.18 applicant.
Mimui was right when said in Dec.that may be cap is filled!!!!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rajinderhi said:
Got my documents back in India on 31st March,they mailed on 9th feb.Reason cap filled for 3012.I was sept.18 applicant.
Mimui was right when said in Dec.that may be cap is filled!!!!
Ah thanks for sharing the info. It means we might receive our returned file soon... Hope everyone here will be successful in their quest of moving to Canada in 2015..

rajinderhi

Dec 23, 2014
Hi dear miumiu,
For me is no hope as my WES report doesn't mention DIPLOMA for GNM.I can't apply in EE for this.Any idea as which is the best agency that gives DIPLOMA equivalency to diploma nurses?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rajinderhi said:
Hi dear miumiu,
For me is no hope as my WES report doesn't mention DIPLOMA for GNM. I can't apply in EE for this.Any idea as which is the best agency that gives DIPLOMA equivalency to diploma nurses?
What's GNM..? Sorry i dont know much but i can ask my husband about it. I'll just pm you later if he knows something..

roops81

Feb 9, 2015
kwt
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
if God will
Nomination.....
if God will
AOR Received.
if God will
IELTS Request
if God will
File Transfer...
if God will
Med's Request
if God will
Med's Done....
if God will
Passport Req..
if God will
VISA ISSUED...
if God will
LANDED..........
if God will
@muimui
GNM is diploma in nursing

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
has any of the nurse has applied for Express entry....how much scores do you guys have.

i am making 384.

NURSEJam

Apr 8, 2015
Yes AVANT is taking Jamaican nurses...but the human issue remains where matrons from hospitals do not want the nurses to leave ...and are giving bad reports re work ethic when no such complaint has been made on file or official verbal warning via human resources.

rimi06

Mar 25, 2015
hii everyone,
m rimi 4m india, i also applied under noc 3012.....i got my documents back... :( :( :( :( with a letter in wich they had mentioned ur application is received after cap is filled for this category :( :( :( :(

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
rimi06 said:
hii everyone,
m rimi 4m india, i also applied under noc 3012.....i got my documents back... :( :( :( :( with a letter in wich they had mentioned ur application is received after cap is filled for this category :( :( :( :(
Yep, it's been discussed weeks ago. Dear prepare for EE if you still want to immigrate to Canada.

Hopefulzzz

Apr 12, 2015
Hi guys! My application is under NOC 3012, application received by "Mike" last December 17, 2014. It has been 4 months since they received my application but got no news about it until now. Should I start calling cic hotline and check on my application status? The thing is, my DD's gonna be stale on the 3rd of May. Any news from NOC 3012 december 2014 applicants? Have you received any email/feedback from CIC?
Much thanks!