+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 1111!!!!!!!!! Join me please............

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
its on abu dhabi

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
Hi Friends, By the Grace of God I passed my interview and get my immigration application approval from VO, Complete Interview experience details are as follow:
I reached CHC Abu Dhabi before 5 min of my interview time due to heavy traffic from Dubai toward Abu Dhabi, as per my calculation I left home early and approx reached before 45 min but un fortunately it's not happen then I enter on CHC embassy and show my call letter to security and after security check he told me you guys waits on waiting area and after 5 min they announced my name and cabin number , I walked in the cabin with my wife and greeted the officer & we took a seat. The VO is seating behind the glass wall ,VO introduce himself to us and he welcome us for CHC Abu Dhabi for interview ,the VO is very polite and kind man and after his intro he told me well we called you for interview because for some verification related to your job ,relative in Canada and POF then his first question is to show me your original passport and then he matched our picture to us, so to change a weather I told him see still we are same just like photo so he laugh then he told me tell me your last education so I reply him MBA then he ask me before that what you done, so I reply him I have double degree so he ask me which one is first and ask me to show the original, then I open my folder which contain more than 100 documents so he told me I don't need your folder just take the documents from flips and give me one by one but before this he is very impress for my folder then I give him my degrees and he checked all seals and verify the actuality, then he told me show me proof of relatives, so fist I give him my revised family chart which is very simple and told him now I have two relatives in canada before its only one, then show him FRC which show all my family and after seen this he is quite satisfy and he told me I never seen this legal document before from Pakistan , so I told him now Pakistani dep't is also organized same just like canada and they maintain all records and issue this, so he laugh then I provide him my uncle citizen ship card his passport copies and landing paper so he told me you have enough documents and I don't have any thing more then I give him my 2nd uncle PR card and passport copy then he ask me show me any document which proof the presence of your relatives in Canada, so I show my uncle utility bill and then I ask him did you need any other supporting documents then he told me well you have enough document and if I check all then it will take whole day and then he ask me to show any document which proof your work experience and ask me what is your responsibilities in your company and he typed every thing as per my reply on his pc then after all this I show him my Labor agreement, labor card then he ask me you have any co reference letter then I show him ref letter which show all my responsibility joining date and my promotions and I also attached business card for signing person then he ask me who make this ref letter, you and take a signature from your manager or he done from his side then I reply him they already have all records and he did him self, so he satisfy then he ask me to show PCC and I provide him my current PCC which issued 10 days back from CID , so he check the date and told me well dear now I don't want any more documents from you because I know today you are fully loaded for all type of documents, then he turned to my wife and ask her last qualification and ask university name and ask her did you have any working experience, so she replied I am a house wife, then he told me well congratulation both of you your application is approved and I put my dissication and I give you more number on your double degree and MBA, which is before 20 and now 25, so your total new points is 72 and we required 67 so you are eligible for immigration and then he told me if you have any question then ask me, so I ask him when I expect my medical so he replied I release in couple of week and I told him when with in two week then he correct me no in couple of week and give me a smile and then he told me we will take some time for your Background Check and meanwhile I release your medical and asking a landing fee , then send you passport request .So see you in canada on next summer . So this is whole interview story and now I am happy after interview relief, Total interview duration is 25 minutes. Cheers.

abrargujjar

Star Member
May 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-10
Doc's Request.
10-03-10
AOR Received.
09-07-2010,
File Transfer...
all doc send 26-05-2010,in process 03-05-2011
Med's Request
DM or reject at E.case chase 13/03/2012
mmiq said:
dear friend

i want to ask which country to apply,my question is you apply from pakistan or UAE.

what is FRC and family chart.

thanks,
abrar

abrargujjar

Star Member
May 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-10
Doc's Request.
10-03-10
AOR Received.
09-07-2010,
File Transfer...
Med's Request
dear friend

i want to ask which country to apply,my question is you apply from pakistan or UAE.

thanks,
abrar

mmiq said:
Hi Friends, By the Grace of God I passed my interview and get my immigration application approval from VO, Complete Interview experience details are as follow:
I reached CHC Abu Dhabi before 5 min of my interview time due to heavy traffic from Dubai toward Abu Dhabi, as per my calculation I left home early and approx reached before 45 min but un fortunately it's not happen then I enter on CHC embassy and show my call letter to security and after security check he told me you guys waits on waiting area and after 5 min they announced my name and cabin number , I walked in the cabin with my wife and greeted the officer & we took a seat. The VO is seating behind the glass wall ,VO introduce himself to us and he welcome us for CHC Abu Dhabi for interview ,the VO is very polite and kind man and after his intro he told me well we called you for interview because for some verification related to your job ,relative in Canada and POF then his first question is to show me your original passport and then he matched our picture to us, so to change a weather I told him see still we are same just like photo so he laugh then he told me tell me your last education so I reply him MBA then he ask me before that what you done, so I reply him I have double degree so he ask me which one is first and ask me to show the original, then I open my folder which contain more than 100 documents so he told me I don't need your folder just take the documents from flips and give me one by one but before this he is very impress for my folder then I give him my degrees and he checked all seals and verify the actuality, then he told me show me proof of relatives, so fist I give him my revised family chart which is very simple and told him now I have two relatives in canada before its only one, then show him FRC which show all my family and after seen this he is quite satisfy and he told me I never seen this legal document before from Pakistan , so I told him now Pakistani dep't is also organized same just like canada and they maintain all records and issue this, so he laugh then I provide him my uncle citizen ship card his passport copies and landing paper so he told me you have enough documents and I don't have any thing more then I give him my 2nd uncle PR card and passport copy then he ask me show me any document which proof the presence of your relatives in Canada, so I show my uncle utility bill and then I ask him did you need any other supporting documents then he told me well you have enough document and if I check all then it will take whole day and then he ask me to show any document which proof your work experience and ask me what is your responsibilities in your company and he typed every thing as per my reply on his pc then after all this I show him my Labor agreement, labor card then he ask me you have any co reference letter then I show him ref letter which show all my responsibility joining date and my promotions and I also attached business card for signing person then he ask me who make this ref letter, you and take a signature from your manager or he done from his side then I reply him they already have all records and he did him self, so he satisfy then he ask me to show PCC and I provide him my current PCC which issued 10 days back from CID , so he check the date and told me well dear now I don't want any more documents from you because I know today you are fully loaded for all type of documents, then he turned to my wife and ask her last qualification and ask university name and ask her did you have any working experience, so she replied I am a house wife, then he told me well congratulation both of you your application is approved and I put my dissication and I give you more number on your double degree and MBA, which is before 20 and now 25, so your total new points is 72 and we required 67 so you are eligible for immigration and then he told me if you have any question then ask me, so I ask him when I expect my medical so he replied I release in couple of week and I told him when with in two week then he correct me no in couple of week and give me a smile and then he told me we will take some time for your Background Check and meanwhile I release your medical and asking a landing fee , then send you passport request .So see you in canada on next summer . So this is whole interview story and now I am happy after interview relief, Total interview duration is 25 minutes. Cheers.

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
abrargujjar said:
dear friend

thanks,
abrar
its from UAE
AND FRC is a family regd certificate which issues from NADRA to show all family members on one paper you can use this as a birth certificate also for each family member who marked their

abrargujjar

Star Member
May 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-10
Doc's Request.
10-03-10
AOR Received.
09-07-2010,
File Transfer...
Med's Request
mmiq said:
its from UAE
AND FRC is a family regd certificate which issues from NADRA to show all family members on one paper you can use this as a birth certificate also for each family member who marked their
dear

FRC is your family or your relatives mean uncle.
my mamu is living is canada then please tell me which certification issue from NaDRA which show that he is my mamu.
i want to prepare now because may be interview call then i must ready.
dear i read many people that they do not call for interview why they call you or i am wrong they call all people
i am living in saudi arabia where they will call for interview

thanks
abrar

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
abrargujjar said:
dear

FRC is your family or your relatives mean uncle.

my mamu is living is canada then please tell me which certification issue from NaDRA which show that he is my mamu.
i want to prepare now because may be interview call then i must ready.
dear i read many people that they do not call for interview why they call you or i am wrong they call all people
i am living in saudi arabia where they will call for interview

thanks
abrar
Tell to your mother arrange the copy of all her brother and sisters and father mother CNIC / NICOP and also take all her children CNIC copy and go to NADRA office if she is in khi than awami markaz and apply FRC, they take 5 days to link all NIC to each other and then issue you two FRC one is upward FRC which show all your mother family and 2nd downward which show all her children and you can use this as a alternate of birth certificate because in FRC they mention father name for each member mother ,nic number and date of birth and relation to applicant so in that case your mother is a applicant so in front of your name its written that you are son and in-front of your mamo name is brother but your mother has to apply two FRC because in one FRC they show only one family weather is upward or down ward
only you need all CNIC card copies that's it, and there is a fee nothing else !
after that you have a legal document which start from your nana father to your bro sister and show all legal relation between all ,

As far as interview call, its not necessary that they call you for interview but if they call then they chose KSA as a interview center because you are currently resident there and you apply your application from there .

venmal77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI
WHAT HAPPEN HER NO BODY WILL NOT DISCUSS

ALL IS WELL
VENMAL77

bonvista

Star Member
Jun 18, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
10-01-2010
IELTS Request
10-05-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2010
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
03-07-12
Interview........
waived (Alhamdolillah)
Passport Req..
15-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH in 2013
Hi mmiq,

Congratulation on your getting the visa.

Regards

Bonvista

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
bonvista said:
Hi mmiq,

Congratulation on your getting the visa.

Regards

Bonvista
hey who told you i get a visa ? only my application is approved till date and i am waiting for my medical

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Great News to all...for Pre-June 2010

Yesterday my consultant received email from CHC-London which extract are as under:

* Need only two documents for update (Generic and Schedule A/Background Declaration)
* Update copies of passport biopage for each family member
* 2 recent photographs of each family member
* " We Should be in a position to issue medical forms for your family"

and timing for submission of these documents within 30 Days from email dated 19-1-2012.

Timeline of my case are mentioned in Signature portion.

Hope above information is a Good News for entire Pre-June 2010 applicants.

SSAKAL

Aug 31, 2010
Landed feels gooooooooooood

Very cold and Loads snow snow

I am loving it

will share details in a day or two

bonvista

Star Member
Jun 18, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
10-01-2010
IELTS Request
10-05-2010
File Transfer...
10-01-2010
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
03-07-12
Interview........
waived (Alhamdolillah)
Passport Req..
15-11-12
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH in 2013
Hi mmiq,

Happy new year,

Sorry for not getting the visa yet, Congratulations to got case approved by the interviewer,1

GOD BLESS ALL OF US

Bonvista