Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
INAM khan said:
ALLAH knows better, that how LVO works, because those who received PER in November, December and January they are still waiting for 2nd line update and MR, while those who received PER in late February and March, they got some update from LVO. We can do just pray and wait.
Thats true only we can pray. INSHA-ALLAH the day will come for us as well.

tahirmrao

Star Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - DRD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-01-2015 PER
Med's Request
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
07-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2017
INAM khan said:
ALLAH knows better, that how LVO works, because those who received PER in November, December and January they are still waiting for 2nd line update and MR, while those who received PER in late February and March, they got some update from LVO. We can do just pray and wait.
Yes very difficult to understand. First of all LVO is among the slowest visa offices and then there are visa officers in LVO who have different processing speeds. Most of the applicants who are getting 2nd line/MR are being processed by LBM. She is the most efficient officer in LVO. It looks our files are allocated to someone who is very slow at processing files.

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
Dear Friends,

I am also NOC-0111 applicant and my timeline is on left. You have done a good job to start this thread and I was amazed to see this as I was feeling a dire need to have such thread.

By the way my qualification is Bachelors (4-years) and I m also interested in CPA.

Do we need to have Academic IELTS or GMAT/GRE test for further study as a PR???

Regards,

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
muhzahid said:
Dear Friends,

I am also NOC-0111 applicant and my timeline is on left. You have done a good job to start this thread and I was amazed to see this as I was feeling a dire need to have such thread.

By the way my qualification is Bachelors (4-years) and I m also interested in CPA.

Do we need to have Academic IELTS or GMAT/GRE test for further study as a PR???

Regards,
well no IELTS required after immigration for study. but yes GMAT/GRE required if someone interested to do MBA or PHD in good University. however some Universities do not require. for CPA no IELTS or GRE/GMAT required. now pray for smooth and quick processing for all. best of luck.

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
hussain12015 said:
well no IELTS required after immigration for study. but yes GMAT/GRE required if someone interested to do MBA or PHD in good University. however some Universities do not require. for CPA no IELTS or GRE/GMAT required. now pray for smooth and quick processing for all. best of luck.
Thank you so much hussain12015.

I have following queries:

1- A person with bachelors degree is required to take further coursed for CPA. My understanding is that for CPA we have to get admission in an authorized university course and the universities usually require IELTS. Please comment on this.

2- Is their any other option to go for CPA???

3 Do a candidate receive his salary during the 30 month training period of CPA???

Regards,

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
muhzahid said:
Thank you so much hussain12015.

I have following queries:

1- A person with bachelors degree is required to take further coursed for CPA. My understanding is that for CPA we have to get admission in an authorized university course and the universities usually require IELTS. Please comment on this.

2- Is their any other option to go for CPA???

3 Do a candidate receive his salary during the 30 month training period of CPA???

Regards,
Dear MuhZahid,

1- as per my knowledge landed immigrants do not require IELTS to get admission.
2- any other option for CPA frankly speaking no idea. some one may comment on it.
3- Yes candidate will receive training period salary.

regards

ali_aff

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
File Transfer...
SLU - 03-07-2015
Med's Request
29-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-09-2015 - submission 05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015 - passport received on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2016 - received PR 19-06-2016 - OHIP 19-07-2016
Below is the response from my research on CPA ------ dated Feb. 2015 ---- when i was enthusiastic from having PER :p ------ now just waiting & praying :-[

Please see the attached document which outlines the path for internationally designated accountants.

Cheers,

Amanda Ramsey B.Comm.
Admissions Advisor
aramsey@albertaaccountants.org
D. 403.231.8074

Alberta Accountants Unification Agency
Suite 300, 1210 8 Street SW, Calgary AB CANADA T2R 1L3
T. 403.269.5341 F. 403.262.5477
albertaaccountants.org

-------- attachment reads as under --------

Information for International Designates contacting PREP offices
Thank you for your interest in the CPA program. To have your credentials assessed for the CPA program under the International Designate entry path, please follow the steps listed below.
To apply in the CPA Program:
Step 1: Create an online CPA PEP profile via cpawsb.ca website
Step 2: Log onto the MyCPA portal at http://my.cpasb.ca/ using your CPA username and password; click on the tab “My Profile” and select “Post-Secondary Education” to add all relevant educational credentials for assessment
Step 3: Click on the tab “Program Admission” and select “Transcript Assessment” to request a new International Transcript Assessment.
Step 4: Once your assessment has been submitted, the CPA Western School of Business (CPAWSB) will send out a communication pertaining to detailed documentation required including the fillable forms for the international designate assessment process.
After you apply for the assessment:
The CPAWSB will begin your assessment once all the required documents are received. Therefore, in order to expedite the assessment process and to help us determine any possible exemptions, we advise you to begin gathering the preliminary information required for the assessment.
• a detailed resume outlining your employment and education history;
• a Letter of Good Standing confirming that you are a member in good standing;
• a transcript directly from the international accounting organization(s) indicating when you completed the qualifying exam(s) for your accounting designation;
• degree evaluation sent directly from evaluating service, as detailed below (if you have a post-secondary degree).
Degree Evaluation: If you have a university degree, you will need to have the degree evaluated for equivalence to a Canadian degree. Three organizations offer this evaluation: the International Qualification Assessment Service (IQAS), the International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) and World Education Service (WES). You will need to request a Basic Assessment from one of these services. You can find more information on their websites:
• IQAS - http://employment.alberta.ca/iqas/
• ICES - http://www.bcit.ca/ices
• WES – http://www.wes.org/ca/students/index.asp
Please arrange to have the issuing institution mail a copy of the verification report directly to CPA Western School of Business, Suite 301, 1253 – 91 ST SW, Edmonton, AB, T6X 1E9.
At minimum, all international applicants will be required to complete Canadian Tax and Business Law courses. While we assess your documents to determine any possible exemptions, we advise that you get started and enroll in the CPA Prerequisite Education Program (PREP) to complete both the Canadian Tax and Business Law prerequisites.
If you have any questions on the eligibility criteria for international designate entrance path, please direct your queries to the CPA Western School of Business, attention Stella at cpaapplication@cpawsb.ca.

Thank you for your email. In order to assist you we have a website with information for internationally trained accountants and students. This website will take you through step by step instructions on how to apply to become a CA. You can find the website at: http://www.becomeacaincanada.ca/

On the homepage you should see a button labeled "Here's how" which will ask you a couple of questions to direct you to the correct information. The information is laid out in a step by step format which will guide you through exactly what needs to be done, provides you with the forms that you need to submit, and the appropriate contact person at each of the institutes to submit to.

For specific questions, please contact the Provincial Institute which best suits you : https://www.cpapro.ca/more-information

Thank you for contacting the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada,

Dee Nicholson
Customer Service Representative / Représentant à la clientèle
Member Services / Services aux membres
dnicholson@cpacanada.ca

Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada / Comptables professionnels agréés du Canada
277 Wellington St. West, Toronto ON CANADA M5V 3H2
T. 416.204.3370 F. 416.204.3416
www.cpacanada.ca

cid:image001.png@01CF2E17.6B188BD0

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Good job man.. But first we have to pray for quick process so we can land there :D

ali_aff said:
Below is the response from my research on CPA ------ dated Feb. 2015 ---- when i was enthusiastic from having PER :p ------ now just waiting & praying :-[

Please see the attached document which outlines the path for internationally designated accountants.

Cheers,

Amanda Ramsey B.Comm.
Admissions Advisor
aramsey @ albertaaccountants.org
D. 403.231.8074

albertaaccountants.org

Thank you for your interest in the CPA program. To have your credentials assessed for the CPA program under the International Designate entry path, please follow the steps listed below.
Step 2: Log onto the MyCPA portal at http://my.cpasb.ca/ using your CPA username and password; click on the tab “My Profile” and select “Post-Secondary Education” to add all relevant educational credentials for assessment
Step 3: Click on the tab “Program Admission” and select “Transcript Assessment” to request a new International Transcript Assessment.
Step 4: Once your assessment has been submitted, the CPA Western School of Business (CPAWSB) will send out a communication pertaining to detailed documentation required including the fillable forms for the international designate assessment process.
The CPAWSB will begin your assessment once all the required documents are received. Therefore, in order to expedite the assessment process and to help us determine any possible exemptions, we advise you to begin gathering the preliminary information required for the assessment.
• a transcript directly from the international accounting organization(s) indicating when you completed the qualifying exam(s) for your accounting designation;
• degree evaluation sent directly from evaluating service, as detailed below (if you have a post-secondary degree).
Degree Evaluation: If you have a university degree, you will need to have the degree evaluated for equivalence to a Canadian degree. Three organizations offer this evaluation: the International Qualification Assessment Service (IQAS), the International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) and World Education Service (WES). You will need to request a Basic Assessment from one of these services. You can find more information on their websites:
Please arrange to have the issuing institution mail a copy of the verification report directly to CPA Western School of Business, Suite 301, 1253 – 91 ST SW, Edmonton, AB, T6X 1E9.
At minimum, all international applicants will be required to complete Canadian Tax and Business Law courses. While we assess your documents to determine any possible exemptions, we advise that you get started and enroll in the CPA Prerequisite Education Program (PREP) to complete both the Canadian Tax and Business Law prerequisites.
If you have any questions on the eligibility criteria for international designate entrance path, please direct your queries to the CPA Western School of Business, attention Stella at cpaapplication @ cpawsb.ca.

Thank you for your email. In order to assist you we have a website with information for internationally trained accountants and students. This website will take you through step by step instructions on how to apply to become a CA. You can find the website at: http://www.becomeacaincanada.ca/

On the homepage you should see a button labeled "Here's how" which will ask you a couple of questions to direct you to the correct information. The information is laid out in a step by step format which will guide you through exactly what needs to be done, provides you with the forms that you need to submit, and the appropriate contact person at each of the institutes to submit to.

For specific questions, please contact the Provincial Institute which best suits you : https://www.cpapro.ca/more-information

Dee Nicholson
dnicholson @ cpacanada.ca

Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada / Comptables professionnels agréés du Canada
www.cpacanada.ca

cid:image001.png @ 01CF2E17.6B188BD0

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
ali_aff said:

Cheers,

Amanda Ramsey B.Comm.
Admissions Advisor
D. 403.231.8074

albertaaccountants.org

If you have any questions on the eligibility criteria for international designate entrance path, please direct your queries to the CPA Western School of Business, attention Stella at cpaapplication @ cpawsb.ca.

Dee Nicholson

www.cpacanada.ca

hussain12015

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHA-ALLAH
ali_aff said:

Cheers,

Amanda Ramsey B.Comm.
Admissions Advisor
D. 403.231.8074

albertaaccountants.org

Dee Nicholson

www.cpacanada.ca

malikkhayyam

Sep 9, 2013
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
ANYBODY GET ANY INFO FROM CPA ONTARIO

berry594

Jun 8, 2015
Agree. I also got my PER in November. since then it is waiting game for me and I believe for rest of my friends.

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
Dear All,

One of my friend received passport back with visa stamp.
His timeline is below:
Application Received : 26th May, 2014.
NOC : 0111
Visa office: LVO
PER Received : 15th September
Interview date: 22nd March
Medical and RPRF date: 2 May,2015.
PPR: 22 may, 2015.

The process looks very slow in the beginning but after MR, it became very fast. Thanks

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
INAM khan said:
Dear All,

One of my friend received passport back with visa stamp.
His timeline is below:
Application Received : 26th May, 2014.
NOC : 0111
Visa office: LVO
PER Received : 15th September
Interview date: 22nd March
Medical and RPRF date: 2 May,2015.
PPR: 22 may, 2015.

The process looks very slow in the beginning but after MR, it became very fast. Thanks
Can you please share his/her interview experience a abu dhabi. What sort of information was requested to be carried on interview date and what questions did they ask? Further it would also be beneficial to know if your friend some how got idea that why his/her case was selected for interview?

ali_aff

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
File Transfer...
SLU - 03-07-2015
Med's Request
29-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-09-2015 - submission 05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015 - passport received on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2016 - received PR 19-06-2016 - OHIP 19-07-2016
Thread for Abu Dhabi interview experiences;
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-immigration-forum/-t180658.0.html