+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 0111 / 1111/1112/1114 ( May 2014 ) ( Joine here )

msalala

Nov 27, 2014
hami said:
The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

1- Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients covering cash management, finances, insurance .....
2- Financial examiners and inspectors review and examine banks, trust companies, credit unions.....
3- Financial investigators investigate possible unethical conduct or breaches of securities....
4- Financial underwriters underwrite new issues of stocks and bonds, negotiate with corporations and governments....
5- Trust officers administer estate, personal, charitable, corporate and other types of trusts, direct trust....
6- Mortgage brokers meet with clients to obtain information about income, liabilities

How can I relate them to my title , Foreign interbank officer, They are completely different duties with Foreign interbank officer and I can't bring them as my duties. I get confused :-[ If I want to bring them may be it sounds nonsense.

I really thank you if you help me to find a good solution for my difficulty.

I'm facing the same issues while trying to rush my application too. They job description mentioned on hrsdc are really limited but I've read that it is absolutely vital to have at least 80% match to it. Is there a way to get around this? :(

hami

Nov 25, 2014
hami said:
Dear KSA0510

Thank you for kindly reply, But I have still problem about main duties for NOC1114, HRDC has mentioned some duties for NOC1114 and has clearly said that they are just for some titles;

The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:

1- Financial planners develop personal financial plans for clients covering cash management, finances, insurance .....
2- Financial examiners and inspectors review and examine banks, trust companies, credit unions.....
3- Financial investigators investigate possible unethical conduct or breaches of securities....
4- Financial underwriters underwrite new issues of stocks and bonds, negotiate with corporations and governments....
5- Trust officers administer estate, personal, charitable, corporate and other types of trusts, direct trust....
6- Mortgage brokers meet with clients to obtain information about income, liabilities

How can I relate them to my title , Foreign interbank officer, They are completely different duties with Foreign interbank officer and I can't bring them as my duties. I get confused :-[ If I want to bring them may be it sounds nonsense.

I really thank you if you help me to find a good solution for my difficulty.
I would be really grateful if someone help me to find a good solution for this question ASAP.

Thanks alot ;)

hami

Nov 25, 2014
ksa0510 said:
Current update on fee charging & PER on the 27 Nov. 14 at 07:14 GMT
Latest CC Charged: 11 September
Latest DD encashed:30 August
Latest PER:6 August
Total CIC Apps: is 10,416 and not 9,939 as reported by CIC

It is still Total received toward the overall cap: 9,939 of 25,000 How do you reach 10416 ?? ::)

freexyg

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
27-01-2015 (cc charged)
AOR Received.
14-02-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
23-06-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
21-7-2015
Med's Done....
07-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
Hi guys...my application for NOC 1111 has been returned as my job description in employment letter doesnt really match.
Considering of applying again but as Financial managers - drafted the duties below to be given to our HR.
Do you think this is enough...Appreciate all your suggestions! Thanks in advance

1. Develop and implement company's financial policies, systems and procedures.
2. Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
3. Oversee the operations of the accounts, payroll and administration departments.
4 Prepare timely financial statements e.g. Income statements, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and other management financial reports.
5. Interpret the company's financial results and recommend improvement activities.
6. Participate in the financial planning and budget process, analyze and provide explanation for major variances.
7. Liaising with external auditors, maintain relationships with banks, computer system providers, major clients and suppliers.

AKMSharif

Nov 27, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
1. Does anyone have more than one designation in the same company? Can you please share with me the work experience letter template that you are using?

2. Why can't I see the job designation Planning Manager here? Am I in the wrong NOC code?

msalala

Nov 27, 2014
freexyg said:
Hi guys...my application for NOC 1111 has been returned as my job description in employment letter doesnt really match.
Considering of applying again but as Financial managers - drafted the duties below to be given to our HR.
Do you think this is enough...Appreciate all your suggestions! Thanks in advance

1. Develop and implement company's financial policies, systems and procedures.
2. Managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
3. Oversee the operations of the accounts, payroll and administration departments.
4 Prepare timely financial statements e.g. Income statements, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and other management financial reports.
5. Interpret the company's financial results and recommend improvement activities.
6. Participate in the financial planning and budget process, analyze and provide explanation for major variances.
7. Liaising with external auditors, maintain relationships with banks, computer system providers, major clients and suppliers.

Sounds pretty close to me. What did you previously applied under?

Also, can anyone tell me if the Occupation title that we are applying for must be one of the titles in the given NOC list? I plan to apply under 1114 but my title is not found in the hrsdc list. :(

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
danielcaspiano said:
Thanks a lot bro. Yeah, much earlier than expected, hope likewise with PER. +1 also.
I just realized we have the same NOC. ;D
Yup, hopefully you get PER by the time this week is out.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
msalala said:
I'm facing the same issues while trying to rush my application too. They job description mentioned on hrsdc are really limited but I've read that it is absolutely vital to have at least 80% match to it. Is there a way to get around this? :(
Hi, I advise you take the duties for 1 and 2 and incorporate them as your first two duties. Just rearrange the grammar, then add just 4 or 5 of your own major duties to the list. You don't need a long list of duties and you don't have time to waste asking many questions any more but ensure you send your application before December 20th ahead of when CIO will wind down for the year. If your application does not get to CIO before December 31st, it will be returned.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
saravsingh1 said:
Seniors,

Just realized that Generic Form got change in November 2014.

I sent my application on Nov-22-14 using form which was last updated in june-2014.

Also, comparing both the forms it doesn't seem if there is any difference in questions? The only difference is the question 4 that talks about the VO in charge of your application.

Will that be a problem for my file? No

Please suggest.

Thanks,
SP

coneychiwa

Dec 2, 2014
Hi everyone! Just when I thought that I was out of the game, I got my PER via regular post today. ;D

NOC: 1112
Application sent: 17 July 2014
Application received: 23 July 2014
DD Encashed: 6 Nov 2014 (NOC was capped Nov 7th. Whew!)
PER Received: 18 Nov 2014 (via snail mail)

Keep up the faith!

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
coneychiwa said:
Hi everyone! Just when I thought that I was out of the game, I got my PER via regular post today. ;D

Keep up the faith!

Cheers Captain!!! +1

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
coneychiwa said:

Keep up the faith!

you get your PER earlier If you did mention your email ID in your application. Anyways, Congratulations!

lvlemon1

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
Hi guys, i was gonna go with 1111 of CEC, but now FSW is my only choice,but my agent said the cap might be full cause there is 450 already. is anyone going send the package recently or has any clue about the cap??
thanks!

coneychiwa

Dec 2, 2014
Hi FaizanAli46, I applied through a representative/consultant so the lawyer's e-mail address was indicated in the application and not mine. Unfortunately, there was an issue back in October that they had to assign a new representative. I sent an e-mail to CIO to inform them about my situation and mentioned my contact details.

I think most, if not all, of the applicants who had the same representative received their PERs via regular mail.

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
coneychiwa said:
Hi FaizanAli46, I applied through a representative/consultant so the lawyer's e-mail address was indicated in the application and not mine. Unfortunately, there was an issue back in October that they had to assign a new representative. I sent an e-mail to CIO to inform them about my situation and mentioned my contact details.

I think most, if not all, of the applicants who had the same representative received their PERs via regular mail.
Yeah.. I guess it is normal in your case. I think one should complete his application himself. Today, Lawyers/Consultants are not paying their full attention to complete client's application efficiently because they do not have anything on stake. Anyhow, All that matter is you received your PER, it is a good news indeed. You are 50% closer to your Permanent Residence from now. Cheers. :) Best wishes and stay blessed.