+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NO SPONSOR APPROVAL FOR 11 months after AOR

JohnB98

Oct 12, 2022
But you NEVER lived together in 6 years then, is that right?
We only lived for like 2 months way back 2019 when I went for vacation . That time we already couple. And way back 2021 for 4 months we lived again together as I went for vacation again .

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
please enlighten us
What enlightening do you need?

Six years. Married. Never lived together. Not saying it's wrong whatsoever, and there was COVID in the mix, but it is very reasonable that this application is being forensically reviewed verify the relationship.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
What enlightening do you need?

Six years. Married. Never lived together. Not saying it's wrong whatsoever, and there was COVID in the mix, but it is very reasonable that this application is being forensically reviewed verify the relationship.
OP says "3 years [couple] and going 2 years married." Where did you get six years?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
OP says "3 years [couple] and going 2 years married." Where did you get six years?
"What I’m trying to say is when I become PR in 2017 Me and my partner did not lived together. We are not yet couple that time . So not considered common law ."

I'm interpreting that to be 2017 was when the relationship started. Even if it was 2019, it doesn't matter.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
"What I’m trying to say is when I become PR in 2017 Me and my partner did not lived together. We are not yet couple that time . So not considered common law ."

I'm interpreting that to be 2017 was when the relationship started. Even if it was 2019, it doesn't matter.
That was the response for the issue mentioned by scylla of possible misrepresentation due to undeclared relationship. Doesn't automatically implies that OP didn't live at all once they became a couple. I'm not saying that you are wrong, just saying that it's not given (yet). However, if you are correct, it would have been more appropriate to indicate your concern explicitly. Just saying that you understood something isn't really helpful. But it's your take.

Last edited:

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
We only lived for like 2 months way back 2019 when I went for vacation . That time we already couple. And way back 2021 for 4 months we lived again together as I went for vacation again .
For final clarification: after becoming a couple (including the time before getting actually married), how long did you live together?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello people ,

Is there anyone here who have the same situation as mine.Its been 11 months since I received my AOR but no real update since then . I ordered GCMS notes and it’s says Sponsor eligibility is in secondary review . Anyone who knows the reason for secondary review and how long it takes????
How many times did you visit in person before getting married? Have you left Canada while your application was in process? Do you have NOA that is higher for previous years and current year? How old are you both?

JohnB98

Oct 12, 2022
For final clarification: after becoming a couple (including the time before getting actually married), how long did you live together?
2 months way back 2019 when I go for vacation and 4 months on 2021 for my second vacation . So 6 months total