+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No PDF post submission since last 24 hours - Please advise

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Dear Members,

I have not received the PDF message that has Express Entry number and Job seeker validation code though I submitted my profile around 24 hours ago.

I do not see anything abnormal with my submission as the application status shows as blank and Job bank registration is pending.

Has anyone else gone through the similar situation and if it got resolved for you, can you please throw some light ?

Can anyone suggest what can I do to resolve this since I can't enter the pool unless I get and use these codes to create a job bank account.

Couple of alternatives i can think of:

1. Reach out to CIC - i already did that but that seems to be a black hole... :(
2. Modify some information and re-transmit my data - i have some hope in this but wanted to wait enough before trying this.
3. Is it correct that Express Entry number is actually my EE Application number and Job seeker validation code is last 4 digits of passport. So can i use these 2 codes to register at the job bank ? - that sounded a bit unsure and it might be the last option.

Please advise.

Thanks,
caimi

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Caimi said:
Dear Members,

I have not received the PDF message that has Express Entry number and Job seeker validation code though I submitted my profile around 24 hours ago.

I do not see anything abnormal with my submission as the application status shows as blank and Job bank registration is pending.

Has anyone else gone through the similar situation and if it got resolved for you, can you please throw some light ?

Can anyone suggest what can I do to resolve this since I can't enter the pool unless I get and use these codes to create a job bank account.

Couple of alternatives i can think of:

1. Reach out to CIC - i already did that but that seems to be a black hole... :(
2. Modify some information and re-transmit my data - i have some hope in this but wanted to wait enough before trying this.
3. Is it correct that Express Entry number is actually my EE Application number and Job seeker validation code is last 4 digits of passport. So can i use these 2 codes to register at the job bank ? - that sounded a bit unsure and it might be the last option.

Please advise.

Thanks,
caimi
This has happened to a lot of people. Use your EE profile number and last 4 digits of passport in the JobBank registration process, then your profile should switch to active and you'll receive a new message/PDF confirming your profile is in the EE pool.

This happened to me and even after 20 days I still haven't received the message with my Job Bank validation code, but I have the confirmation message and my profile is set to 'Open'.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hi doubleym,

I'm also in the same situation. Do you think they will send another PDF message for the job seeker validation code?
I'm so worried coz the job seeker validation code is very important as well.
Someone advised i should withdraw my profile and create a new one. Which i don't think will solve the problem either.

My Application Status: Open

Province/Territory Nomination: No nomination at this time

Job Bank Registration: Accepted

Review of Minimum Entry CriteriaL: nMet

ITA Status: No invitation at this time.

The PDF message i received says i'm in the pool with express entry profile number with a barcode on top but without job seeker validation code. What do you think? :'(

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
bimbim said:
Hi doubleym,

I'm also in the same situation. Do you think they will send another PDF message for the job seeker validation code?
I'm so worried coz the job seeker validation code is very important as well.
Someone advised i should withdraw my profile and create a new one. Which i don't think will solve the problem either.

My Application Status: Open

Province/Territory Nomination: No nomination at this time

Job Bank Registration: Accepted

Review of Minimum Entry CriteriaL: nMet

ITA Status: No invitation at this time.

The PDF message i received says i'm in the pool with express entry profile number with a barcode on top but without job seeker validation code. What do you think? :'(
Just leave it and wait for an ITA, your profile is in the pool.

Send CIC a message regarding the issue if you want, they should be able to deal it and would tell you if you have to resubmit your profile, which I can't understand why you would...

Relax.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Thanks doubleym. I will try that.

Hi Bimbim,

I understand you also did not receive the job seeker validation code but filled in last 4 digits of the passport to successfully enter the pool. is that correct ?

I would agree with doubleym. as long as you got a confirmation that you are in the pool and profile status is Open, I think you are good.

cheers,
caimi

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Yes doubleym is correct. Once you register on job bank with the last 4 digit of your passport number. You should get a message.

To apply under PNP, one needs the job seeker validation code. That is why i'm worried

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
bimbim said:
Yes doubleym is correct. Once you register on job bank with the last 4 digit of your passport number. You should get a message.

To apply under PNP, one needs the job seeker validation code. That is why i'm worried
Provide a letter of explanation with the last 4 digits of your passport.
You can explain that you haven't received the message, you have tried contacting CIC regarding it. You'll have to provide the confirmation message you receive showing you are in the pool anyway and to get that you have to have a validation code.

I'm pretty sure it's not the only technical issue that people have been experiencing.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
bimbim said:
Thanks for the response. Who do I send this explanation letter to? Through email?
If you're talking about applying for PNP then you would send such an explanation letter along with your application paperwork.

Why not try contacting CIC about the lack of PDF?

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
I know right. I'm not sure PNP would listen to any explanation without a job seeker validation code as its one of the requirement. I've sent an email to CIC regarding the missing validation code. No response yet and I've been trying to call them as well.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
bimbim said:
I know right. I'm not sure PNP would listen to any explanation without a job seeker validation code as its one of the requirement. I've sent an email to CIC regarding the missing validation code. No response yet and I've been trying to call them as well.
Why don't you contact the PNP office and talk to them about it?

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
I have contacted them. They told me i should get the job seeker validation code if i am in the pool.

I have also email CIC to ask why i didn't get the job seeker validation code yet. Waiting for their reply.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
How is it going?
I haven't received any message/PDF file... I submitted the application last Friday.
Did you just use the application number as the EE profile number?
Thanks a lot!!!

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
bimbim said:
I have contacted them. They told me i should get the job seeker validation code if i am in the pool.

I have also email CIC to ask why i didn't get the job seeker validation code yet. Waiting for their reply.
May I ask how/how you contacted the CIC in regard to the EE process. I am told they have created a sperate lone of communication for all EE queries.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
You can call CIC on 1888-242-2100. I believe the option for Express entry is 9. Listen to the option. You will be able to speak to an agent.
Below is the link i used to send my inquiry. The sent me an email with the link below:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx