+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ojooluseguno said:
Dear ALL,

With joy I announce to the house that the Lord God Almighty delivered to me a PPR from Accra some 10mins ago.

Praise the Lord Somebody!!!!
congrats

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
oreke said:
I just noticed something from the excel sheet - all the people that have received PPR were given 30 days to submit documents and no POF was requested.
Good observation! We can begin to draw some conclusion from this trend...

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
Forumites God has done it again o. Join me in praising God for I have seen His goodness in my life and that of my family. I am asking God to extend this same hand of favour to everyone in this forum and also cause them to experience this same joy and testimony.
Why am I saying this?

Our PPR Just strolled in.
Dear xxxxxxxx:

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

I am really delighted with all these streams of positive news from Accra.I actually mentioned at some point that the 3rd and 4th quarter will be crucial ; it is so.We have all waited for this time and it has come.So happy for those that have reached the final lap; some of us are still expecting the second baton exchange; it will come in Jesus name.

It goes to show that before MR,they had already completed the background checks(if there were any).I know that 2013 set passed through the most stringent process in submitting their files/applications since the inception of FSW. We had to submit academic records to designated educational assessment bodies.Our IELTS was increased from any band points to at least band 6 which made some people to re-write the exam.We had to equally forward our applications first to CIO before the successful ones are transferred to Accra(I learnt 2011 set did the same).Before,it use to be directly to Accra.What a change,what an effect-we are happy it happened.

I can see us all meeting in Canada,settling down as expected and fulfilling destiny.What God has said will surely come to past in our lives.He can never leave us nor forsake us.We cannot just give up now because he will not give up on us.Let us hold on ; victory is sure.It is well with our souls.

Congrats to Floxy, Phine-ay and ojoloosegun on your PPR.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
oreke said:
Does it also translate to receiving decision made at the end of number of days given to submit documents after receipt of MR?.
oreke said:
I just noticed something from the excel sheet - all the people that have received PPR were given 30 days to submit documents and no POF was requested.
Realistically,applicants file should/will be revisited at the expiration of those dates.
Once everything is received and completed,the PPR will be received by applicants.
I'm also of the opinion that if you submit the requested documents early enough,you will be sent PPR early too.
Cheers.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
I am really delighted with all these streams of positive news from Accra.I actually mentioned at some point that the 3rd and 4th quarter will be crucial ; it is so.We have all waited for this time and it has come.So happy for those that have reached the final lap; some of us are still expecting the second baton exchange; it will come in Jesus name.
It goes to show that before MR,they had already completed the background checks(if there were any).I know that 2013 set passed through the most stringent process in submitting their files/applications since the inception of FSW. We had to submit academic records to designated educational assessment bodies.Our IELTS was increased from any band points to at least band 6 which made some people to re-write the exam.We had to equally forward our applications first to CIO before the successful ones are transferred to Accra(I learnt 2011 set did the same).Before,it use to be directly to Accra.What a change,what an effect-we are happy it happened.
I can see us all meeting in Canada,settling down as expected and fulfilling destiny.What God has said will surely come to past in our lives.He can never leave us nor forsake us.We cannot just give up now because he will not give up on us.Let us hold on ; victory is sure.It is well with our souls.
FSW2013/2014 stream are not meant to take longer time than the previous stream because some of the bottle necks have been taken care off by other agencies.
The evaluation done already that will normally take btw 3 to 6 months for applicants is part of the delay...but has been eliminated even before we submit our respective applications.
The IELTS test been accessible online to them and even on the high level criteria of minimum of 6 band marks is also crucial in eliminating another bottle neck.
PCC once issued needs not to be confirmed again especially when its submitted within 30 days.
The only things that can delay processing is addition of new family member's to one's application especially if Accra are not informed in time.
I really wish the rest of us speedy processing.
Cheers.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:

Very true cause one would wonder why we have to do all that and still end up in the waiting train. You just took us down memory lane. Writing that ielts was one tough moment in the process not to talk of the credential assessment but now we can only relax knowing full well we shall all make it through in 2014. 3months is enough to process all 2013 applications and I am sure that's what they want to do.

UoG14

Dec 16, 2013
Passport change information to AVO

Hey Forumites,

Please i need your advise on how to inform the AVO as regards the requirement of change of passport for me and my kids as follows:

My passport and my first daughter expires January 2015 - will the AVO issue a visa on our passports or I need to make a new one?
My 2nd daughter's expires in 2016 but this was the passport that we got for her just 2 weeks after birth. Will this passport be acceptable by the AVO or I need to make a new one?

Considering i have now received my MR request, how do I communicate the change in passport to AVO?

Please anyone had an experience with this?

Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

Regards,

Ennex

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2013
Nomination.....
08-2013
Med's Request
09-2014
Med's Done....
09-2014
Passport Req..
10-2014
CONGRATSSSSSSS Floxy, Phine ay and Ojooluseguno on your PPR!!! More grease to AVO's elbow

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
oreke said:
Oreke,

Nope! I was given 60days ooo

I didnt even check the spread sheet till now.

Dear Kollins, Pls help correct

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
nanonye said:
Hello our PPR recipients Floxxy, Phinne and Ojoolusegun. Are your Visa Officers AB or RK?

Please let us know so we can guage whether this record speed is coming from all Visa Officers of from one of them.
I do not think we can deduce much from which Visa Officer is handling our case. When I got MR, it was AB and now it is RK.

Naija babe2

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
03/10/13
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02/10/14
Med's Done....
5/10/14
Passport Req..
10/11/14
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/14
Congrats everyone on d PPRs & MRs so far. AVO is really working.

I asked b4 I guess it got someone lost in all d post,

Pls which email addy is AVO sending from ? Is it the same as the one for PER?

I just want to make sure I don't overlook it in my junk mails :D

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!....this is Awesome!!!!I just said I should open the thread and I saw PPR already!!!! Congrats to Floxy,PHine_ay ,ojooluseguno amd many more to come!!!!

Debarge

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Wow,this is indeed is wonderful, AVO is moving at supersonic speed! Congratulations to all the recipients of MR and PPR.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Phine_ay said:
I do not think we can deduce much from which Visa Officer is handling our case. When I got MR, it was AB and now it is RK.
Phine_ay check again o. I think its RA this time and not AB or RK. Mine is RA and my guess is it has moved on from where it was to a new section.

flooow

May 21, 2013
Hey people.... I also got a PPR mail from Accra today :)

@Naija babe2 -- email addy that sent both MR and PER is ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. It is different from the one used for PER.