Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
Congratulations to Ojooluseumo, Flooow and Phine-ay. Start packing your bags for 'white Christmas'.

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Floxzy said:
Phine_ay check again o. I think its RA this time and not AB or RK. Mine is RA and my guess is it has moved on from where it was to a new section.
Sorry my mistake. It is RA and not RK

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flooow said:
Hey people.... I also got a PPR mail from Accra today :)

@ Naija babe2 -- email addy that sent both MR and PER is ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca. It is different from the one used for PER.
congrats

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
I will want to assume that you did not provide supporting documents with your letter of reference.
Besides,the doubt on your reference letter says a lot about you not following the guidelines given in the instruction.
First thing is for your to re-present your reference letter to your employer to give you an additional reference letter with a reference to the date of the initial one given unto you.
This time,let the reference letter be addressed to Accra visa office(be specific) and let them directly address the issue by stating your Job responsibilities.
Support this new reference with your recent payslips,employment letter,promotion letter(if any) and any other documents linking you with the company.
Let your HR or employer be specific in addressing the issue.
Send all the documents by courier to the address on your letter/mail...and you will be fine.
Cheers.

In the provisions for applying and sending reference letter(s),they never said it is compulsory to add other things.It is more like a situation of if you have you can show.Though,including other things makes it very easy for you to be accessed.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Congrats to all the homo sapiens with these positive declaration of ebullient news. Floxzy, Phine_ay, Ojooluseguno etc., I gladly congratulate your surmounting the seemingly insuperable process. Hence bringing to fore vivacious and enthusiastic apprehension to all we 2014 entrants!

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Passport change information to AVO

UoG14 said:
Hey Forumites,

Please i need your advise on how to inform the AVO as regards the requirement of change of passport for me and my kids as follows:

My passport and my first daughter expires January 2015 - will the AVO issue a visa on our passports or I need to make a new one?
My 2nd daughter's expires in 2016 but this was the passport that we got for her just 2 weeks after birth. Will this passport be acceptable by the AVO or I need to make a new one?

Considering i have now received my MR request, how do I communicate the change in passport to AVO?

Please anyone had an experience with this?

Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

Regards,
u can decide to renew ur passport or send d old one as long as u land before ur passport expires. Once ur passport is less than 6 month before it expires u can renew. ur 2nd daughter passport is ok no need to renew.

Tem

Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
I will want to assume that you did not provide supporting documents with your letter of reference.
Besides,the doubt on your reference letter says a lot about you not following the guidelines given in the instruction.
First thing is for your to re-present your reference letter to your employer to give you an additional reference letter with a reference to the date of the initial one given unto you.
This time,let the reference letter be addressed to Accra visa office(be specific) and let them directly address the issue by stating your Job responsibilities.
Support this new reference with your recent payslips,employment letter,promotion letter(if any) and any other documents linking you with the company.
Let your HR or employer be specific in addressing the issue.
Send all the documents by courier to the address on your letter/mail...and you will be fine.
Cheers.
in addition to this if u can add email address nd phone numbers of ur boss dey can contact.

xtreme

Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-12-2013
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
Its really raining MRs and PPRs, may the good lord be praised and more testimonies be shared. Amen

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tem said:
in addition to this if u can add email address nd phone numbers of ur boss dey can contact.

What you have said is right especially if it was not provided before.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dprince said:
Hello, I just stumbled on this forum some days ago and I like to say that it is very informative.

I am a 2013 applicant with PER in September 2013.

I just got a mail from Accra questioning the genuineness of my employer's reference letter.

They want me to provide any additional information to convince them that it is genuine.

Please is there anyone who has had such experience with accra?

Also, please I will like contributions on the likely documents I can send to convince them.

Thank you

Can you give us more information about the content of your reference letter that you sent to them initially.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
GENTLEANDREW said:
In the provisions for applying and sending reference letter(s),they never said it is compulsory to add other things.It is more like a situation of if you have you can show.Though,including other things makes it very easy for you to be accessed.
Yes.....they never said its compulsory but I believe its very essential.
Supporting documents will surely clear any doubts about the genuine nature of an applicant's reference letter.
I believe there will be no issues if he can get those supporting documents across to them.
Cheers.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
kollins said:
Yes.....they never said its compulsory but I believe its very essential.
Supporting documents will surely clear any doubts about the genuine nature of an applicant's reference letter.
I believe there will be no issues if he can get those supporting documents across to them.
Cheers.
Please remember to notarize them when sending it..... Notarisation is another argument... but you surely do not want to take further chances to increase doubts, which is already faintly expressed by CIC.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Phine_ay said:
This kind God o, I never see your kind o, this kind God o, blessed your holy name!

It is with utmost praise to God and joy that I announce the arrival of my PPR.

My eyes are full of pleasant tears of joy. This is surprising to say the least.
Wow! You I didn't see this before! Congrats Phine_ay! I am very happy for you indeed! I am dancing with you in spirit oh!

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulval said:
Wow! You I didn't see this before! Congrats Phine_ay! I am very happy for you indeed! I am dancing with you in spirit oh!

There is good news from Coolk.He will share with us soon.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Phine_ay said:
Congratulations to everyone who has received a response from Accra - coolK, sanmi13, rahoan, Shinemaster, egbe and Momobee.
Sanmi13 & coolK - God will perfect your good news in Jesus' name.
Hopefulval - start preparing a grand and special way of announcing your MR, because it is coming sooner than you think in Jesus' name.
If you have remembered me specially like this, I humbly receive it by faith. May the anointing that God has bestowed on you in getting MR and PPR super quickly like this follow me IJN! Amen! Thanks Phine_ay. I appreciate