+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nigerian Applicants for MPNP 2014 timelines....abeg!

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Thanks theoese! Yes it is pretty fast this month makes it exactly a year. its all about patience Gods favor and playing the waiting game. and Yes God almighty will grant you all such favor ijn Amen!

theoese said:
@ libro

Congrats bro!your application fast die!god will surely grant the rest of us such favor!amen#
Maikudi beseayo,ogeorge et all,hws the waiting going.Lol.goodluck to us all

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
@ xtreme Amen! and also with your application.

xtreme said:
Congrats libro for all the updates, I pray the remaining processes will come with speed.

Telzmi

Mar 1, 2014
Congrats Lilbro, you are very lucky. Please i want to know if you apply by filling the forms and submitting by hand or through the internet 'cos i applied through a family friend who happens to be my sponsor but have only received AOR since August 2013. I applied in March 2013. though, i've not been contacting the person frequently but thought if there is any new development, he would have called which he has'nt. your response will be highly appreciated to be able to know my next line of action.

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
I applied via the internet on the MPNP website. i scanned and attached all my supporting documents and got my AOR/file number almost immediately, with an email also being forwarded to my sponsor. i think its slower when applying manually (that is sending printed applications and hard copies to manitoba) i applied May 2013. please always keep in touch with your sponsor from the moment u send ur application. Just try to find out if hes mobile phone contacts remain the same as that u put in ur application also i hope its not a landline cos maybe he might be at work and no one to pick the call for an interview. All those factors can slow ur application process down. other than that i think u should always be optimistic. stay blessed ur time will come ijn

Telzmi said:
Congrats Lilbro, you are very lucky. Please i want to know if you apply by filling the forms and submitting by hand or through the internet 'cos i applied through a family friend who happens to be my sponsor but have only received AOR since August 2013. I applied in March 2013. though, i've not been contacting the person frequently but thought if there is any new development, he would have called which he has'nt. your response will be highly appreciated to be able to know my next line of action.

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Also from what i see in PNP its a 2 way communication from start to end. You know ur family friend and so u should know his capacity of willingness to help u!

Telzmi said:

Telzmi

Mar 1, 2014
Thank you very much lilbro, God will empower you to be leader of leaders in Jesus Name. I'll be very inquisitive about the processing now though my application was manually. The last time i spoke with my sponsor he told me he visited the MPNP office. He said they are attending to the backlogs of application month by month and that they are presently attending to Sept/Oct 2012. I dont know how valid the information is but he is a God fearing person and i did not beg him to sponsor me but God lay it in his heart. I wanted to pick my Ph.D form now but in a dilemma 'cos i desire to know from the forum wether people who applied through d same means (manually) are also encountering the same problem so as to know wether to be patient a bit before kick-starting my programme. I don't have that money to waste. Please, i need brotherly advice on wether people who applied in march 2013 were also facing this same challenges. thank you in anticipation of your response.

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
If thats the case then i think he is telling the truth. the delay could be as a result of the officers handling the manual application. cos if i could recall it was in april they started the internet application. so probably they really have lots of people who sent printed applications to them, all the same all hope is not lost and like i said always be optimistic. Always pray and ask for Gods divine favour and all will be a thing of the past, i am so sure that ur sponsor will get an interview call soon so all u nid to do is to know more about what he does his family status, how long u ve know each other and all that cos u might get a call from them at night too. Get closer to ur sponsor. and for ur PHD i think u should go ahead and do it cos the whole process takes b/w 1yr to a year and 6months or even 2yrs as u can see on my time line its bin a yr since i started this race.

Telzmi said:
Thank you very much lilbro, God will empower you to be leader of leaders in Jesus Name. I'll be very inquisitive about the processing now though my application was manually. The last time i spoke with my sponsor he told me he visited the MPNP office. He said they are attending to the backlogs of application month by month and that they are presently attending to Sept/Oct 2012. I dont know how valid the information is but he is a God fearing person and i did not beg him to sponsor me but God lay it in his heart. I wanted to pick my Ph.D form now but in a dilemma 'cos i desire to know from the forum wether people who applied through d same means (manually) are also encountering the same problem so as to know wether to be patient a bit before kick-starting my programme. I don't have that money to waste. Please, i need brotherly advice on wether people who applied in march 2013 were also facing this same challenges. thank you in anticipation of your response.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Hi guys,

I am new here! and I am grateful to God that I found this forum.

I don wait wait wait...Kai!

Lilbro, you are one very lucky somebori!

May God grant my application the favour that he gave yours too, in Jesus name.

Goodluck with the rest!

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
You are welcome Gucci! God Almighty who has brought me this far will surely do it 4 u ijn. Amen. Pls try to update ur time line on this forum. That way others can follow up with ur process too tanx. God bless

O Gucci said:
Hi guys,

I am new here! and I am grateful to God that I found this forum.

I don wait wait wait...Kai!

Lilbro, you are one very lucky somebori!

May God grant my application the favour that he gave yours too, in Jesus name.

Goodluck with the rest!

theoese

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-2-2014(mpnp)&24-12-2014(received by CIC)
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
AOR Received.
15-4-2015(xep) & 5-5-2015(EP)
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18/08/2015
Med's Done....
25/08/2015
Interview........
28/11/2014(mpnp)
Passport Req..
15/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/09/2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Gucci welcome on board o.pls share ur time line here ;D this waiting game no easy o.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late response Jare:

Paper application submitted in Manitoba: March 2013
Acceptance letter received with File number: october 2013 (but dated July 2013)
Status: I sent an email and was told that it has been queued for assessment

This is actually my second application. The first one (submitted in 2012) was returned because i did not include my test of english results.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Guys i need your help...

I am at cross roads right now.

I have a 17 year old son who is presently writing his A-Levels examinations. He did his A-Levels here in Naija chiefly because of this application. His brother is done with his SSCE too and should be entering college for A levels this september.

Now my question is, how does sending my teenage children away from home affect the application?
Do i need to update a change of address for them, and if i do, will it be interpreted as them being "independent of me", making it difficult for them to get a PR through my application.

Also, my 17 year old wants to study medicine but the university of manitoba does not allow non citizens/non PR holders to study medicine. So i was thinking, if i send him to do a related course, will he be allowed to switch to medicine when we get our PR?

How will sending him to University of Manitoba affect my application...

SEE JAMB QUESTIONS!!!! :D

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
Hello Gucci,

If i am not wrong studying medience is North America is a graduate programme meaning that your son needs to have a bachelors degree in science to be considered for admission. If that is the case you can send him to U of M if you have the financial means thereafter, whatever happens with your MPNP application, you can include him

O Gucci said:
Guys i need your help...

I am at cross roads right now.

I have a 17 year old son who is presently writing his A-Levels examinations. He did his A-Levels here in Naija chiefly because of this application. His brother is done with his SSCE too and should be entering college for A levels this september.

Now my question is, how does sending my teenage children away from home affect the application?
Do i need to update a change of address for them, and if i do, will it be interpreted as them being "independent of me", making it difficult for them to get a PR through my application.

Also, my 17 year old wants to study medicine but the university of manitoba does not allow non citizens/non PR holders to study medicine. So i was thinking, if i send him to do a related course, will he be allowed to switch to medicine when we get our PR?

How will sending him to University of Manitoba affect my application...

SEE JAMB QUESTIONS!!!! :D

maikudi

Sep 6, 2013
We are in the same boat my first application (2013) was rejected because i did not include IELTS and proof my relationship with my sponsor well.

O Gucci said:
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late response Jare:

Paper application submitted in Manitoba: March 2013
Acceptance letter received with File number: october 2013 (but dated July 2013)
Status: I sent an email and was told that it has been queued for assessment

This is actually my second application. The first one (submitted in 2012) was returned because i did not include my test of english results.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
maikudi said:
Hello Gucci,

If i am not wrong studying medience is North America is a graduate programme meaning that your son needs to have a bachelors degree in science to be considered for admission. If that is the case you can send him to U of M if you have the financial means thereafter, whatever happens with your MPNP application, you can include him

Thank you for your response.
I checked and wasn't told that it was a graduate programme. I was only told that he will not be able to study medicine because he does not have a permanent residency. I will ask again.

Thanks dear.